• 締切済み

Missing the icon

I use PC and can not type in Japanese right now. The language changing icon is hidden bucause I dragged the icon too much downward. How can I find it? Thank you.

みんなの回答

• goold-man
  • ベストアンサー率37% (8365/22183)
回答No.1

XPの場合 「コントロールパネル」「地域と言語のオプション」ダブルクリック(「クラシック表示に切り替える」をクリック)「言語」「詳細」「設定」「言語バー」「詳細設定」「詳細なテキストサービスを無効(オフ)にする」 チェックをいれ「OK」 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;ja;417602&Product=msimeJPN XP 以外のOSの場合 「コントロールパネル」「テキストサービス」ダブルクリック)「すべてのコントロールパネルの項目を表示する」「テキストサービス」「言語バー」「言語バーの設定」「言語バーをデスクトップ上に表示する」チェックオン「OK」(既にチェックがついていた場合は、クリックしオフにして「OK」「言語バー」「言語バーをデスクトップ上に表示する」チェックオン「OK」)「テキストサービス」「OK」word20**起動し確認 スパイウェア対策ソフト(定義ファイルを最新にアップデート後)でスキャン、スパイウェアの駆除 参考URL 「ブラウザIEで日本語が入力できなくなったら試したい5つの方法」 http://bizmakoto.jp/bizid/articles/0708/15/news051.html

参考URL:
http://okwave.jp/qa/q1190418.html

関連するQ&A

• How to use Japanese in English XP

Now I use English Windows XP. I can read Japanese. But I can not type Japanese. So I want to know how to use or type Japanese in this PC. Please tell me! Free soft is OK, too. (hetanaeigode sumimasenn(mm);)

• 訳してください。

日本について聞かれたのですが、後半の部分がわかりませんでした。 Can I ask you something? I always hear from foreign people living in Japan, that having Japanese friends is really difficult because the gap of western culture and Japanese people is really different. That Japanese people find us too direct. Is it true? 特に That Japanese people find us too direct. がわかりませんでした。どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 英語のメッセージを訳してほしいです

このメッセージを訳してください>< まだまだ英語力が足りずよくわかりません 英語の得意なかたお願いします! Thanks :-) im happy to tell you something about Italy, i'd love to know more about Japan and the language too. Right now i'd love to know how i can someone to message me in Japanese and i'll try to translate it so i can know what they tell me :-) If you like my Skype ID is Binomag, chatting i think is very good to exchange opinions and discuss about our countries and everything, for now bye!

• Provide translations

I am an English, Japanese, Indonesian language speaker. If you need help with translation , I can volunteer on your site. I live in Tokyo now. There are rooms in our house available too. If you need a shelter, please let me know

• 「かな」のtype 

Let me ask you a question about typing. Sorry that I'm writting this in English while I can't type Japanese fast. I pushed some buttons, and then something wrong with my typing board. For example, If I want to type 「な」,I usually type [na]. but now, I have to find the button of 「な」. My tyiping board doesn't accept roma-ji typing right now. How can I fix this? Could anyone help me,please?! Sorry that I can't explaine this in Japanese. I'm JAPANESE, so please answer to this in Japanese. Thank you very much.

• エスパスネットについて

エスパスネットのニュースで以下の記事がトップニュースになっていましたが、どういう意味ですか? Japanese language interface We are happy to inform the Japanese-speaking patent information community that they can now use esp@cenet in their own language. We have introduced the possibility to switch between the English, German, French and Japanese interfaces.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Just wanted to say thank you to the state of Tennessee for finally changing your liquor laws. I can now buy wine on a Sunday. Jesus would’ve wanted me to have it that way

• How are you?の返答の仕方に関して

How are you?の返答の仕方に関して How are you?と聞かれると 思わず、I'm fine, thank you.かPretty good. という文が思いつくわけですが、 その後、あなたはどうですか? と聞き返したいのですが、 単純にHow are you?と答えて構わないのでしょうか? How are you too? という言い方はしませんよね? どなたかアドバイス下さい。

• 英訳お願いします。

I can’t thank you too much for everything you’ve done for me. お願いします。

• 英語から日本語にする問題なんですが・・・。

1、私の祖父がよく話してくれた「火吹竹」を作りました。 I made a hihukidake ________________. 2、それを見せてあげた友人はその名前を知りませんでした。 My friends _______________ did not know what it was called. 3、いまでは、そういうもの使うことがないからです。 _______________ those things now. 4、古い日本的なものが失われる危険にさらされています。 Old Japanese things _________________. 5、同時に古い日本の言葉もだんだん失われています。 At the same time, ______________,too. これを英語にするんですが、よくわかりません。1ではabout、3ではIt is because、5ではsome of old Japanese languageを使うことは分かるんですが・・・。