• ベストアンサー

訳おねがいします!2

this made me think about compromise and how people think differently お願いします>< 英→日

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

このことで、私は妥協や人によっていかに考えが違うかについて考えさせられた。

painappurur696
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^ 助かります!!

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください

Think about how important your final two years will be for your future. Think for yourself and work hard before it is too late.

• 訳を手伝ってください(>_<)

This week in Newsweek's frontpage there was an article about "whatever Happened to Having Kids" and It says, more people prefer to have a child or stay childless. I think people is getting wiser about life conditions year by year. More children means more responsibility and people should be aware of being parents. What do you think, you have one and do you plan to have another baby? "whatever Happened to Having Kids" の意味がわかりません。自分なりに訳して”子供を持つことに対して起こるあらゆること”でいいのでしょうか?誰かお願いします。 私は以前gooの英語のカテでたくさん質問をしていたのですがお礼を出す前に質問と自分のIDが全て消えてしまったためお礼できずに名前を変えてしまいました。そのお詫びをここでさせて下さい<(_ _)>

• told me (about) how の使い方

1) They told reporters how they escaped death in the accident. (about howでもいいのですか?aboutが省略されているのですか?) 2) She told me about how Brazil's omnipresent wealth and the starvation of the poor people brought about crime. (この文はtold me about howです。aboutは省略してもいいのですか?) about をつける、つけないで、文章のニュアンスが多少違ったりするのでは?と感じています。 ご存知の方がおりましたら、教えていただけますでしょうか?

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

So you can see why I believe that Americans are obsessed with time. All of the Americans I know have wristwatches, but many of my Latino friends don't regularly wear one.I don't, Americans are always setting their watches, making sure the time is 'exact.' I once heard two American students arguing about what time it was.One said, 'It's 3:45.' The other said,'No,It's not! It's 3:48, you idiot!'That's how Americans think about time.It's the most important thing in their lives. People do think about time differently after all.It seems to me,thought, that the American and Latino students do everything they're supposed to do.They work and study about the same amount. But the Latinos don't feel as pressured by time as the Americans do. It's no wonder that Americans are so stressed out.

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 訳をみてください。とてもわかりづらいです!

訳を見てください。とてもわかりづらいです。ちなみに男友達の話をしていたのですが、、、、 Now i lost my friend thinking he was she but i think was a mistake now my friend think horrible things about me, it was only my fault and she delete me to all messenger i think, and facebook and i think she will delete me to her space. im soo stupid 私は友達をなくしたと思った、、、、、、、、でも私は間違いを犯した、彼女はめッセンジャーやFecabookから私を消した わかりません

• 過去完了について

“Because it was almost a personal thing between me and the kids I was visiting,” Brosnihan says, “I hadn’t really thought about the prospect of people joining me in flickering the lights until I thought about how much fun I was having and how much fun others could be having, including the kids.” I hadn’t really thought about .....はI didn't really think about......とは言えないのでしょうか?どんな違いがありますか?よろしくお願いします

• 中2 英語

この映画のことをどう思いますか? ーwhat do you think about this movie? とありますが、 ーHow do you think about this movie? ではダメなんでしょうか?

• この文法の意味を教えてください

What do you think about this plan. =How do you feel about this plan. これはwhatとhowの使い分ける動詞が決まっているということですか?

• 訳を見ていただけますか?

友人からこのような質問をされたのですが一部どう訳すのかわからないところがあるので教えてください (1)At the university I have a seminar about the after WW2 and how Japanese people remembered it versus our views and the americans ones. rememberedのあとのitとは何を指しているのでしょうか? (2)We talked about the Emperor last week.What do you think about dramas when people shake his hands during his vacations abroad. We learned that the Emperor Hirohito switched between being a God to being a mere human after the WW2. 海外訪問時に一般の方と握手をする天皇陛下をどう思うか、ということなのでしょうか。それとも人々が天皇陛下に握手を求めるのをどう思うかということでしょうか?(天皇陛下が一般の方と握手って普通は護衛の人が止めたりするのではないかなと思うのですが…) この内容の訳ついて質問するのがトピずれであれば申し訳ありません><