公立高校入試問題解答の要約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 学生が試験に遅れた原因は雪の影響であり、何百人もの学生が試験に遅刻した。
  • 彼は彼女を空港まで見送りに行った。
  • 天候が良い日には、ここから富士山を見ることができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

公立高校入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)雪が降っていたので、何百という学生が試験に遅れた。 (   )(   )students were late for the exam because(    ) was snowing. (2)彼は彼女を見送りに空港へ行きました。 He went to the airport(    )(    )(    )(    ). (3)天気のいい日にはここから富士山が見えます。 Mt.Fuji can (    )(    )(    )here (    )fine days. (4)私はあなたに2・3時間でその本を読み終えてほしいと思います。 reading/ book/ you/want/ to/ finish/ few/ a/ I /the/ hours/ in (5)私の姉は3時間前からずっと電話で話しています。 the phone/talking/ for /my sister /been/on/ three hours/ has (6)彼女は私がバスの中であった夫人ほどには美しくない。 I /lady /she/ on/ bus/ as/ is/ not/ beautiful/ met /as /the /the (7)先生は私たちに毎朝遅く起きないようにおっしゃった。(1語不足) every/ late /us /not/ the/ told/ up/ morning/ teacher /get (8)私は手紙を書くかわりに彼女に電話した。 letter /her / I /of /a / telephoned / writing /instead (9)ミシシッピィ川はアメリカ合衆国のどの川よりも長い。 The (the United States / other / longer / in / any /is /river / than /  Mississippi) (10)その車の事故で10人以上の乗客がなくなった。(1語不足) car / than / passengers / accident / the / killed / in /more /ten

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)雪が降っていたので、何百という学生が試験に遅れた。 (Hundreds)(of)students were late for the exam because(it) was snowing. (2)彼は彼女を見送りに空港へ行きました。 He went to the airport(to)(see)(her)(off). (3)天気のいい日にはここから富士山が見えます。 Mt.Fuji can (be)(seen)(from)here (on)fine days. (4)私はあなたに2・3時間でその本を読み終えてほしいと思います。 I want you to finish reading the book in a few hours. (5)私の姉は3時間前からずっと電話で話しています。 My sister has been talking on the phone for three hours. (6)彼女は私がバスの中であった夫人ほどには美しくない。 She is not as beautiful as the lady I met on the bus. (7)先生は私たちに毎朝遅く起きないようにおっしゃった。(1語不足) The teacher told us not to get up late every morning. (8)私は手紙を書くかわりに彼女に電話した。 I telephoned her instead of writing a letter. (9)ミシシッピィ川はアメリカ合衆国のどの川よりも長い。 The Mississippi is longer than any other river in the United States. (10)その車の事故で10人以上の乗客がなくなった。(1語不足) More than ten passengers were killed in the car accident.

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

解答、ありがとうございました。 夏休み、必死で覚えます。 また、教えて下さい。

関連するQ&A

• 大学入試問題です。

I should have known better than to ask George about the Constitution. He was at a loss for an answer. He is ( ). (1)an expert on the subject (2)no more familiar with it than I am (3)less knowledgeable about the subject than anybody else (4)not so much a graduate student in the field as a lawyer 選択肢を一つに絞り込むことができません((2)と(3)で迷います)。明快な根拠を提示できる方いらっしゃいましたら、ご教授ください。お願いいたします。

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I can’t believe you. You must be(     ). He was fond of(     ) on the grass on fine days. (2)The heard her call out for help. She (    )(    )(    )call out for help. (3)He is a quite stranger to poverty. He (    )(    )been poor. (3)Do you best. Do(    ) much(    )(    ) can. (4)It was so late that nothing could be done. It was (    )late for(    )(    ) be done. (5)I had no difficulty finding the church. It was quite(    )(    )(    )(    ) find the church. (6)He insisted that I should do the home work myself. He insisted (    )(    )doing the home work myself. (7)The bird was half as long as an eagle. The bird was half the(    ) of as an eagle. (8)You have good reason to be angry. You(    )(    ) be angry. (9)What’s the date today? What(    )of the(    ) is it today? (10)After ten minutes’ walk we came here. Ten minutes’ walk(    )(    ) here.

• この問題の解答を教えて下さい。

日本文に合うように( )ないの語句を並び変えなさい。斜体の動詞は動名詞にしなさい。 1、私たちのボランティア活動の一つは川をきれいにすることです。 One of our ( clean volunteer activities rivers is) 2、私にとって子供たちの世話をすることはおもしろい。 ( is care of interesting children take) for me. 3、私の父は週末、ゴルフをして楽しみます。 (enjoys golf play my father ) on weekends. 4、私に年賀状を送ってくれてありがとう。 ( send for thank me you) a New years card. 5、コンピューターがないなんて想像できない。 I can't ( not a computer have imagine) 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように動名詞を使って英文を完成させなさい。 1、Roy is ashamed that he is late for school frequently. Roy is ashamed of ___________________ late for school frequently. 2,I am sorry that I canceled the trip. I am sorry for ______________________________________ the trip. 3,Chika regrets that she did not apply for a scholarship. Chika regrets _____________________________ for a scholarship. 各文の意味の違いに注意して日本語にしなさい。 1、she is proud of working for charity.______________________________________________________ 2, she is proud of her son working for charity.____________________________________________________ 3,He insisted on picking her up at the station.__________________________________________________________ 4,He insisted on my picking her up at the station._____________________________________________ 5,Would you mind answering the question?____________________________________________________ 6,Would you mind my answering the question?______________________________________________ 正しい方を選びなさい。 1,I have just finished (to prepare, preparing) the meal. 2,We decided ( to go, going) camping next Saturday. 3,My sister practices ( to sing singing) regularly. 4,Don't forget ( to feed , feeding ) the cat during my absence. 5,Promise ( not to tell, not telling) it to anyone. 6,Sam wanted to make his coffee weak,so he tried, so he tried ( to add adding)

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)彼女は私に暇かどうか聞いてきた。 She(    ) me(    )(    )(    ) free. (2)残念ながら話し合う時間はほとんどない。 There (    )(    )time for argument,I ‘m afraid. (3)彼は正直なのでうそをつけない。 He is(    )(    )honest person (    )he can’t tell a lie. (4)あの家に住んでいる男とはめったに話さない。 I(    ) talk with the man(    )(    ) that house. (5)あのレストランで昼食をとりませんか。 (    )have lunch at that restaurant,(    )(    )? (6)彼女はクラスで2番目に背が高い。 She is (    )(    )(    )in her class. (7)パリは日本のどの都市よりも美しい。 Paris is(    )(    ) than(    )(    ) in Japan. (8)これほど素晴らしい絵は見たことがない。 I have(    )(    ) a (    )wonderful picture than this one. (9)彼が君に腹を立てるのももっともだよ。 It is(n    ) that he(    ) get angry with you. (10)この本は易しいので、君にも読めるよ。 This book is(    )(    )(    ) you(    ) read.

• 模範解答をお願いします。仮定法・比較級の問題です。

1.次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適語を1語ずつ入れなさい。 (1)A:In my opinion, the most dangerous job is driving a cab in New York City. B:I am of the opinion that ( ) ( ) ( ) is more dangerous than driving a cab in New York City. (2)A:She is quite as charming as her sister. B:She is ( ) ( ) charming than her sister. 2.次の語群を正しく並べ替えなさい。 (1)この仕事は、はたで見る程楽ではない。 This task is not (as/so/it/easy/seems). (2)人の価値は所有物よりもむしろ人物次第です。 A man's value lies (as/has/he/in what/much/not/so) in what he is. (3)(him/hear/to/in/speak) English, your would take him for a native speaker. (1語不要) 3.次の文の( )に当てはまる語句を下から選びなさい。 (1)Last year, Mary earned ( ) her brother, who has a better position. ア.twice as much as イ.more twice than ウ.twice so many as エ.twice as more as オ.twice much more than (2)Jeff and Jenny saved ( ) they could to visit their uncle in Hawaii. ア.as a lot of money as イ.as much money as ウ.money as a lot as エ.money as possible as (3)I am no ( ) able to operate this machine than he is. ア.far イ.much ウ.very エ.more 4.日本文の意味に合う英文を下から選びなさい。 地下鉄がなければ東京のほとんどの人たちが非常に不便を感じるだろう。 ア.With no subways in Tokyo, all of the people's inconvenience will be great. イ.If it were not for the subways, great inconvenience can be felt by all the people in Tokyo. ウ.If there were no subways, almost all the people have had great inconvenience in Tokyo. エ.Without the subways, almost all the people in Tokyo would feel great inconvenience. 5.2つの文が同じ意味になるように、( )内から適切な語句を選びなさい。 (1)A:I'd rather go for a walk than see the movie. B:I (ア.like イ.like rather ウ.prefer エ.prefer than) going for a walk to seeing the movie. (2)A:That was the most moving film I had ever seen. B:I had never seen (ア.a more イ.so a ウ.more エ.such a) moving film than that. (3)A:Your stereo set is sperior to mine in sound quality. B:My stereo set is (ア.worse イ.more ウ.better エ.inferior) to yours in sound quality. 6.日本文の意味に合うよう、( )に適当な語(句)を入れなさい。 この橋はあの橋の1.5倍の長さがある。 This bridge is one and a half ( ) as long as that. 7.次の会話が成り立つよう、( )に入る適切な語句を下から選びなさい。 A:Have a nice trip, Mr.Brown. B:Thank you. ( ) anyone need to reach me, I will be staying at the Commodore Hotel. ア.Does イ.Can ウ.Had エ.Should 8.日本文の意味に合うように( )内の語句を並び替えなさい。 (1)彼の成功は才能というよりは努力によるものだ。 (as/due to/his success is/talent/much/not/so/to effort). (2)私には中古車も買えない。まして新車を買う余裕などない。 I can't afford to buy (a/more/car/less/,/much/new/a/used) one. (1語不要) 9.日本文の意味に合うよう、( )に入る適切な語句を下から選びなさい。 もう少し努力すれば、彼は成功しただろう。 ( ) a little more effort, he would have succeeded. ア.For イ.But for ウ.Owing to エ.With 10.次の文の( )でくくられた語句のうち、間違っているものを選びなさい。 (When) she (works on) the English paper, she said, "Sometimes I wish I (am) (British)." 多いですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)After a long discussion,he finally changed his(    ). Would you(    ) opening the window? (2)Athletes should have the spirits of fair(    ). He will(    ) an important part in the next movie. (3)I (    )my favorite umbrella on the train. You can see our school on your(    ). (4)She washes her(    ) before she has breakfast. We(    ) a lot of problems in our lives. (5)He used to have a house in the country ,but now he(    ) in Tokyo. Ten(    ) were lost in the car accident. (6)In the United States,the school year begins in the(    ). Be careful not to(    ) asleep in class. (7)May I(    ) this shirt on? I’m going to(    ) to solve this problem. (8)I asked the policeman for advice about where to (    )my car in this area. That(    ) is famous for its cherry blossoms and is also popular with touriats. (9)Are you (    )their plan or against it? I bought this book(    ) five hundred yen. (10)Five gives (    )and heat. The girl came in with a(    ) step.

• マーチ付属高校の入試問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)Can you use this machine? Do you know (    )(    )use this machine? (2)I got to the bus stop in ten minutes. It (    )(    )ten minutes to get to the bus stop. (3)He went to Tokyo at the age of eighteen. He went to Tokyo(    ) he(    ) eighteen. (4)This is the most interesting story that I have ever heard. I have(    )(    )(    )(    ) interesting story. (5)Health is the most important thing in our life. (    )is(    ) important as health in our life. (6)No other boy in the class is so clever as Jonny. (Jonnyを主語にして比較級を用いて) (7)She has visited Korea twice.(下線部が答えの中心となる疑問文に) (8)This tea is too hot for me to drink. (So~that 構文を用いて) (9)Everybody will laugh at him.(受動態の文に) (10)Who broke this window? (受動態の文に)

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)What do you say to( )to the movies? ア.go     イ.went     ウ.going     エ.gone (2)The ears of a here are longer than ( )of a dog. ア.it     イ.this     ウ.that     エ.those (3)The village ( )I visited last summer is far away from this town. ア.which     イ.where     ウ.whose     エ.when (4)Kate showed me the big snowman( ) for her. ア.making     イ.was making     ウ.was made     エ.made (5)I believe ( )this town needs is a public library. ア.that     イ.what     ウ.whether     エ.as (6)When I got to the station,the train( ) already started. ア.have     イ.has     ウ.had     エ.did (7)If it( ) fine tomorrow,I will go on a picnic with Jane. ア.will is     イ. will be    ウ. is    エ.be (8)学校に遅れないことが私たちにとって大切です。 (    )is important(    ) us(    )(    ) be late for school. (9)こんな難問は解けっこない。 (    )can we solve such a difficult problem? (10)こんなわけで、私は彼の申し出に反対だったのです。 That is (    )I was(    ) his proposal.

• 英語の問題 教えてください!

(1)~(4)に当てはまるものを選択する問題です(>_<) If you are traveling overseas within the next few months, the following information may be ( 1 ) toyou. According to the Airport Safety & Transportation Authority (AS&TA) , anyone who ( 2 ) from or going to certain countries should expect longer-than-usual delays and periodic and random bag searches. Based on recent global events in airport and bus terminals across the world, the AS&TA feel they ( 3 ) a strong enough stance on terrorism. Effective immediately, the AS&TA are requesting passengers to come to airports between 2-3 hours prior to departure for international flights and 1-2 hours early for domestic flights. ( 4 ) 1. (a)interest (b)interested (c)of interest (d)have an interest in 2. (a)is leaving (b)is left (c)left (d)leave 3. (a)are not being taken (b)are not being taking (c)are not taken (d)are not taking 4. (a)After all, the AS&TA recommends you leave the airport as soon as possible. (b)The AS&TA also suggests you double-check your belongings before checking in. (c)In short, the AS&TA warns you that you might be pickpocketed. (d)That is the reason why your baggage is missing at the airport. よろしくお願いします。

• 整序問題等の解答を教えて下さい(高校入試)

(1)子供たちがその川で泳いで渡るのは難しいと思う。 difficult /to /children/ across/ think/ for /the river/ swim /I/ it (2)この時計はいくらだったか覚えていない。(1語不足) don’t /much /this /how /I/ I/ watch /remember /paid (3)山の頂上から見た日の出はすばらしいものだった。 The sun/ the/ was /the/ from /of/ wonderful /seen /top /rising /mountain (4)あなたは彼が一昨日どこへ行ったと思いますか。 do/ went/ you/ where/ yesterday/ before /day/ the /the /think? (5)あの青い制服の少年たちは、自分たちの学校をとても誇りに思ってます。 those/ are /of /very/ blue /school /are/ uniform/ boys/ proud /their (6)This is the first time for me to visit Europe. I’ve(    )(    )to Europe before. (7)She tried to go home as soon as possible. She tried to go home as soon as (    )(    ). (8)How well your parents cook! What (    )(    )your parents are! (9)He left the room. He didn’t say good night. He left the room(    )(    )good night. (10)My sister has never been abroad. I haven’t ,either. (    )my sister(    )I have ever been abroad.