• ベストアンサー

英語 訳

A person who doesnt eat meat can get enough protein and be healthy by eating tofu, eggs,nuts,and certain vegetables. 日本語訳お願いします。

• xder5
  • お礼率0% (1/166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

肉(=赤い肉のこと、牛肉、豚肉、羊肉など)を食べない人でも、豆腐、卵、木の実類(ナッツ)、ある種の野菜を食べることによって、十分タンパク質を摂取し、健康で居られる。

関連するQ&A

• 長文の訳

かなり長文ですが得意な方お願いします(~_~;) Sakyamuni(566?-480 B.C.) was the founder of Buddhism. He was born into the Sakya clan in Lumbini in present day Nepal. One day, one of his disciples went to a certain village that was living in fear of a terrible dragon. Even the birds were so frightened of the dragon that they would not fly over the village. The disciple spent a night sitting in Zen meditation, and the next day reasoned with the dragon so successfully that it converted to Buddhism. The disciple gained instant fame by this, and the vilagers went all out in their hospitality to him. They game him all the liquor he could hold, and he got completely drunk. Seeing his disciple who had just tamed a terrible dragob too drunk even to reason with a little frog, Sakyamuni forbade the drinking of liquor. Sakyamuni declared that liquor was to be avoided because, taken in excess, it leads to mistaked and confusion, and people are no longer able to distinguish the important from the trival. One of the sutras states that drinking to excess leads to: 1) loss of wealth 2) illness 3) becoming argumentative 4) loss of reputation by revealing weak points 5) becoming prone to violence 6) loss of wisdom. These six points could refer to anyone, not just Buddhists. Some Buddhist sects are stricter than others, but where liquor is concerned, all Buddhist priests take the non-drinking doctrine seriously, and preach it to Buddhist believers. It may at first sound surprising, but Buddhism does not forbid the eating of meat. In the earliest days of Buddhism, lay people said to the ascetics, "You enjoy eating poultry and rice, but it's said you frown on worldly things. What exactly does that mean? The ascetics replied, "The talking of life, theft, and adultery are all types of Worldly behavior. Simply shaving our heads and refusing to eat meat is not what true asceticism is about." I have frequently visited Buddhist temples in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam. The monks eat the food they collect in their begging bowls each morning. The foods are various: cooked chicken, sautéed fish, hardboiled eggs, and vegetables with white rice. All the food is delicious for having been donated with kindness by local people. The oldest monk mixes all the different foods together by hand, and then encourages the other monks to eat, saying,"Help yourselves." The oldest monk spoke about his job. "We never see animals being killed for food, and as long as the animals are not killed for our benefit, we receive the meat gratefully. Everyone enjoys delicious food. I mix the food to make sure it is not too delicious, otherwise we will think more about food than about religious training."Devout Buddhists in Southeast Asia are not allowed to eat solid food from noon on. For the rest of the day, they are allowed only water and tea. This, too, may be considered an austerity that is tied to food. There are two large schools of Buddhism. One is found in Southeast Asia, and is said to be the original Buddhism practiced at the time of Sakyamuni. The other, found in East Asia (including Japan), broke away from the original Buddhism 200 years after the death of Sakyamuni. It is a reformist school that arose in response to the conservatism of ancient Buddhism. Some forms of East Asian Buddhism are strongly against eating meat and drinking liquor. They consider meat to be "the food of the devil." This is why eating meat was banned in Japan and China. India was originally a land of vegatarianism, meaning neither meat no fish is eaten, only vegetables. There are even extreme vegetarians who refuse to eat eggs. This was too extreme for the people of one province, who set up lots of signs reading "Eggs are vegetables!" In Japan in 675, meat eating by the Buddhist clergy was banned by Imperial edict. The edict was not rescinded until 1873. Even so, in large temples that venerate ancient rituals, traditional Buddhist vegetarianism, called shojin cuisine, is still practiced.

• 長文の訳お願いします

Sakyamuni(566?-480 B.C.) was the founder of Buddhism. He was born into the Sakya clan in Lumbini in present day Nepal. One day, one of his disciples went to a certain village that was living in fear of a terrible dragon. Even the birds were so frightened of the dragon that they would not fly over the village. The disciple spent a night sitting in Zen meditation, and the next day reasoned with the dragon so successfully that it converted to Buddhism. The disciple gained instant fame by this, and the vilagers went all out in their hospitality to him. They game him all the liquor he could hold, and he got completely drunk. Seeing his disciple who had just tamed a terrible dragob too drunk even to reason with a little frog, Sakyamuni forbade the drinking of liquor. Sakyamuni declared that liquor was to be avoided because, taken in excess, it leads to mistaked and confusion, and people are no longer able to distinguish the important from the trival. One of the sutras states that drinking to excess leads to: 1) loss of wealth 2) illness 3) becoming argumentative 4) loss of reputation by revealing weak points 5) becoming prone to violence 6) loss of wisdom. These six points could refer to anyone, not just Buddhists. Some Buddhist sects are stricter than others, but where liquor is concerned, all Buddhist priests take the non-drinking doctrine seriously, and preach it to Buddhist believers. It may at first sound surprising, but Buddhism does not forbid the eating of meat. In the earliest days of Buddhism, lay people said to the ascetics, "You enjoy eating poultry and rice, but it's said you frown on worldly things. What exactly does that mean? The ascetics replied, "The talking of life, theft, and adultery are all types of Worldly behavior. Simply shaving our heads and refusing to eat meat is not what true asceticism is about." I have frequently visited Buddhist temples in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam. The monks eat the food they collect in their begging bowls each morning. The foods are various: cooked chicken, sautéed fish, hardboiled eggs, and vegetables with white rice. All the food is delicious for having been donated with kindness by local people. The oldest monk mixes all the different foods together by hand, and then encourages the other monks to eat, saying,"Help yourselves." The oldest monk spoke about his job. "We never see animals being killed for food, and as long as the animals are not killed for our benefit, we receive the meat gratefully. Everyone enjoys delicious food. I mix the food to make sure it is not too delicious, otherwise we will think more about food than about religious training."Devout Buddhists in Southeast Asia are not allowed to eat solid food from noon on. For the rest of the day, they are allowed only water and tea. This, too, may be considered an austerity that is tied to food. There are two large schools of Buddhism. One is found in Southeast Asia, and is said to be the original Buddhism practiced at the time of Sakyamuni. The other, found in East Asia (including Japan), broke away from the original Buddhism 200 years after the death of Sakyamuni. It is a reformist school that arose in response to the conservatism of ancient Buddhism. Some forms of East Asian Buddhism are strongly against eating meat and drinking liquor. They consider meat to be "the food of the devil." This is why eating meat was banned in Japan and China. India was originally a land of vegatarianism, meaning neither meat no fish is eaten, only vegetables. There are even extreme vegetarians who refuse to eat eggs. This was too extreme for the people of one province, who set up lots of signs reading "Eggs are vegetables!" In Japan in 675, meat eating by the Buddhist clergy was banned by Imperial edict. The edict was not rescinded until 1873. Even so, in large temples that venerate ancient rituals, traditional Buddhist vegetarianism, called shojin cuisine, is still practiced.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

I am very (comcern) about healthy eating since I want to keep fit, and perhaps eating healthy, happy life. Nowadays I try to have a healty, low-sodium diet. I eat more fresh fruits and vegetables than processed foods. I try to avoid foods that have a (highly) content of sodium. Instant noodles are not my daily food any longer. Instead of potato chips, I choose unsalted snacks. I read labels and buy foods low in sodium. I think it important to maintain the safe level of sodium intake recommended by medical (expert), because a high-sodium diet (cause) high blood pressure. People who have high blood pressure, they claim, can have a higher chance of (develop) heart disease, stroke, and kidney problems. Do you know how much sodium you can have daily? カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。お願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

If you do not get enough nutrients in your diet, you may suffer from a nutrient deficiency. A person who suffers from a serious shorage of energy and nutrients is malnourished. Malnourishe is not a major problem in most developed countries, but there are still many people who have nutrient deficiencies because they do not eat a variety of healthy foods. For example, a person who doesn't take in sufficient iron may not produce enough red blood cells and suffer from anemia. 3文目のhaveは何と訳せば良いのか教えてください。

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします

英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:食の安全について(自分の食生活とみんなが健康的で安全なものを食べるために社会はどうしたらよいか) 錠けン:150字以上 3パラグラフ構成以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること      Today, the problems of food quality and safety have been in the news more than before. As you know, eating is one of the most important habits in daily life, so I care about what I eat every day. Because I live with my family, my mother or I can cook by her or myself. Thus, I can eat healthy food such as flesh vegetables, fruits, meat and fish. However, if I have to live alone, I should sometimes buy the meal at the convenience store when I am busy and unable to cook. In addition, this is the problem for people who live alone. Although a lot of convenience store stand everywhere in the city, most of meals they sell are not healthy, like high-calorie, salty, or including high levels of chemicals. Eating these foods usually harm their health. I suggest that society should make the convenience stores sell more healthy food if they make sure that we all eat good and healthy food. When they so, even people who live themselves will be able to eat safety and be more healthy.(183words) 本論の展開(自分の食生活から社会全体に結び付ける展開)が思い浮かばず、 無理やり結論にもっていった感じがいなめません。。。 英作文を書くときに軽く構成は書き出すものの、何度も消して書いてを繰り返してしまうのですが、 これをあまりしなくて済むコツなどあれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 「現在形」と「現在完了進行形」の違い

みなさんこんにちは。 下記の二つの例文は、どう違うのでしょうか? 和訳という事ではなく、みなさんの言っている「使える英語」という観点から教えて下さい。 「I drink lots of water and eat lots of green vegetables.」 「I've been drinking lots of water and eating lots of green vegetables.」 自分が話す時に、どういう時に「現在形」で、どういう時に「現在完了進行形」を使ったら良いのか、はっきり解りません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

友人が"Only"について教えてくれているようなのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 "Only" refers to it being something and nothing else. For example if I said "I only eat vegetables." That would mean that I eat vegetables and not meat, chicken, fish etc. In the context I used it in ("It's only cold in the mornings,") it would mean that it is cold in the morning, but it is not cold during the rest of the day. In a different context it could mean that it is always cold never hot, warm or cool in the morning. A clearer way to say what I meant that would have my intended meaning regardless of context would be "It is cold in the mornings only."

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) I’ve worried about my son’s meals lately. He usually reluctant to eat fish, meat, and vegetables. He likes fruits and staple food such as bread, noodle, rice…. I’m worried that this way would harm my son’s health and growth, so I force food into his mouth every time. I thought that I needed to idea that he could eat nourishment, so I made special soup. I put fish, meat ,mushroom , and vegetables to this soup. He rather eats this soup so I often make this special soup. I ‘m worried ,however, that he will perhaps become no sense of taste if he continues eating this soup.

• 英語での回答の仕方について

1日のNutrition Log を記録した結果についての質問です。 ・What are some areas that you need to consume more servings of? ⇨I think I need to consume Nuts, seeds and Legumes more servings of. ・Were you surprised by the overall results and were you conscious of what you were eating when keeping the log and did you change your eating pattern? ⇨I have eaten any Nuts, seeds Legumes in four days. I don't like these food to much, so I usually don't eat them. But, I think I should to take these foods sometimes. (私はこの4日間全く豆類を食べていません。それほど好きではなので普段は食べません。ですが、時々は食べる必要があると思いました。) 回答はこんな感じでいいでしょうか? 聞いていることと違うよ、や文法がおかしいなどあれば指摘して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

It was in the late 1970s, after the end of the Vietnam War that the Boat People made news. These were Vietnamese refugees who fled by boat to Thailand, the Philippines, Japan, and Indonesia, and from there tried to get to America, Australia, and Canada. One day, there was a shocking news story out of Melbourne: two Vietnamese Baot People had been arrested and tried in court on charges of killing and eating local dogs. Most East Asian cultures eat dogs, but this custom has been especially common in China. In ancient times, both emperors and commoners ate dog meat, and sacrificed dogs in religious services. Later on, dogs became associated with loyalty, and people stopped eating them. Even so, dog meat is still widely eaten in South China. Eating dog meat is common in both Koreas. In recent times, the culture of eating dog meat was restored under the contemporary slogan. "Return to Traditional Chinese Ways." Methods of preparing dog meat in both Koreas are given in detail in classical cookbooks, and include simmering, steaming, and grilling. Nowadays, dog meat is bought in stores and cooked at home. You can buy it in drugstores and in markets in Seoul. It's a little more pricey than beef, but the quality of the dog meat is very good. If you simmer it like sukiyaki, bubbles rise out of the meat, and the smell is divine. What about Vietnam, the home of the Boat People? There are a lot of specialty shops selling dog meat, and they fill up with customers around dinner time. There are spit-roasted dogs minus their heads and paws hanging in shop windows, and they look delicious. It's just like the South China restaurants, where mouth-watering ducks and chickens are hung in shop windows to attract customers. The Korean shops sell only cooked meat. The meat is eaten together with raw vegetables, and washed down with a local liquor like shochu. This is considered a healthy meal. The meat from these shops is cheaper than beef, and is eaten by the average family