• ベストアンサー

翻訳願います

翻訳願います(映画のシナリオです) (1) The only way I'd write a letter like that would be if I was moving, leaving. town for good. (2) He eats lunch at 12:00 at the same place every day and whoever drew up his haunts list did a fine job, I added a timeline. (3) Airtight is where all the fun begins. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • newbies
  • ベストアンサー率39% (45/115)
回答No.1

仮に私が永遠に町から引越をし去ろうとしていたとしたら、あのような手紙を書く状況に落ち得たであろう。 町に居続けるのであれば、私ならあのような手紙は書かぬ。 彼は、いつも同じ場所で12時に昼食をとる。そして、誰が彼を尾行しても彼の行動に変わりなど無いものの、彼が過ごした時間も私は付け加えた。 完璧であるからこそ調べ甲斐がある。完璧であるのがおかしい。  という様な意味になると思います。

関連するQ&A

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。 商品は万年筆です。それについての質問が来ました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 If I win this, can yo supply it with the FINE nib? I want a nib exactly the same size as Pilot's 78G FINE. Thanks for your time.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

This music video was filmed in Chishima Apartments in Taisho Ward, Osaka where I lived as a child. At the time, fashion model Akane Osawa, who was a bit older than me but went to the same elementary school, lived there too. The footage begins at the plaza between Building 3 and Building 4 and ends on a rooftop that is now closed. Please check it out.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I just overheard a girl at Gearfest say “how come parents who baby changing stations always come back with the same baby?”. Hahah

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

アメリカの通販会社から英語でメールが来ました。 意味がなんとなくしか分からなく不安なので日本語に翻訳お願いできますか? よろしくお願いします。 Shipping is the added amount. If you ordered the pro package with the $100 discount (for health care practitioners) is $1600 + shipping is $515 = $2115 For 2 Pro packages = $3200 + $685 shipping = $3885 You save on shipping when ordering 2 pro packages at same time instead of 1 at a time. Ordering two pro packages but one at a time $2115 x 2 = $4230 $4230 - $3885 = $345 savings by ordering both at same time I can save you another $100 when you order 2 pro packages if you pay by wire transfer. This saves on credit card processing fees. So if you can wire transfer then your total on 2 pro packages is $3785 Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

A few clicks at first would be fine but I wouldn't keep clicking on it in case it stops to re-processes the order.

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

You haven't worked together before… Patrick: No. We had the same manager, but that was about it. We ran into each other at a concert once, I think it was a Christmas thing over at KROQ. Bennington: At Universal Studios. We saw each other there. We'd kind of said hello in passing a few times. I know we played, with Linkin Park, at festivals, but we've never done a proper tour where we were out on the road together for a good amount of time.

• 翻訳してください。

大体は分かるのですが、どなたか正確に翻訳していただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting the Universal Online Ticket Store. I've added in your request for a refund. Please allow the refund of $479.98, 7 to 10 business days to post to your account. For additional assistance, please contact a Representative via phone at 407 224 7840. Representatives will be available Monday through Saturday 7:30 am to 10 pm EST and Sunday 9:00 am to 9 pm EST.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I do love T Swift but yeah this new song has a very obviously borrow from “next to me” by Emeli Sande. Same part, same key. Why not just borrow the exact melody and give her publishing? At least then its a formal nod in her direction followed up by royalties.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During Scott's solo performance at the Trocadero in Philadelphia this past Saturday night (August 17), a number of fans organized a "Fuck you, Chester" chant. Weiland thanked the fans for the support and added, "It's just a big 'ol planet, a big 'ol universe and in a big circle, it all works out. Anyway… Actually, Chester has his own band that makes a lot of money. I'm not really quite sure why he joined a band who is actually nameless." He continued: "The problem is I shouldn't have said anything at all and I apologize to those fans out there who are, feel like they're caught in the middle of it, cause I sure feel like I'm caught in the middle of it emotionally, and all I want to do is play music, man."