この世は愛情と金で回っている!?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この世は愛情と金で回っている
  • お金は二番と言われることが多い
  • 質問者はお金の使い方についての意見を知りたい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

此の世は愛情と金で回っている!?

>「かねはにのきりや」一応、結論が出ました  お金は二番と言う事ですね?!  貴方はお金はどう使うのがBESTだと思いますか?  MORE BETTERよ~でも良いですよ!  教えて下さい、お願いします、貴方の考え方を!? >YouTube - Love - John Lennon >(英和)bet・ter1[btr] (三省堂「エクシード英和辞典」より) ━━a.((good, wellの比較級)) もっとよい; 大半の; 〔米〕 より多い. ━━n.一層よいもの[こと]; (普通pl.) 目上の人, 先輩. ━━ad.もっとよく; さらに; むしろ. ・(all) the better for …のためにかえってよく. ・be better off 前より裕福である; …のほうがいい. ・be the better for …のためにかえってよい. ・one'sbetter feelings 本心, 良心. ・one'sbetter half 〔話〕 〔戯言〕 妻. ・Better luck next time! 次回には頑張れ! ・one'sbetter self 良心, 分別. ・better still もっといいのは. ・do better todo[doing] …する方がいい. ・for better (or) for worse よかれあしかれ, どんなことがあろうと末長く. ・for the better よい方に (change for the ~ 好転する). ・get [have] the better of …に勝つ. ・go one better (than) 一枚上手である. ・had betterdo …した方がよい ((cf. hadBEST)). ・have got better things todo …するよりもっと大事なやることがある, …している場合ではない. ・have seen better days 全盛期を過ぎている, いまや落ちぶれている. ・(It) couldn't be better./Things couldn't be better. (これ以上望めないほど)順調だ, 願ったりかなったりだ. ・know better もっと分別がある (I know ~ than to quarrel. けんかするほどばかではない). ・no [little] better than …も同然; …にすぎない. ・no better thanoneshould be 〔婉曲〕 ふしだらで. ・Something is better than nothing. 〔ことわざ〕 何もないよりは少しはある方がいい. ・so much the better (for) (…のために)なおさら結構. ・the better part of …の大部分. ・The more, the better. 多ければ多いほどいい. ・The sooner, the better. 早ければ早いほどいい. ・think better of (思ったよりよいと)見直す; …を考え直す. ━━v.改善する; にまさる. ・betteroneself 地位が上がる, 教養を高める.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Time is money. とは言うものの・・・。 私の持論ですが、愛情>金 まぁお金があっても幸せ、最高の笑いは得られませんからね。 しかし、愛情がそこそこあれば少しは、幸せは得られますから。 私の経験上からこれらのことを言っているのですが・・・。 「なんでいなんでい綺麗事言いやがって」って思っていると 思いますが、私自身は金より愛情ですかね。

romanda201
質問者

お礼

>お早う御座います! >色んな場合が有りますよね! >愛情-金=△  金-愛情=△  って事で  愛情+金+(優しい思い)=〇〇〇(三重丸・さんじゅうまる)  って事でどうですかあ?  回答有難う御座いました  カッコつけたくないので此れで閉めますね!  当方、アイデアをお金に変える(換える)方法が  分らず、苦慮しています  ひのきしんも、極限に来てしまいました亜ーあ?

関連するQ&A

• know better than to Vとは

know better than to V はなぜ、分別があるというような日本語訳になるのですか。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 和訳をお願いします!(翻訳サイトなしで!)

1I'm a high school student who needs to know a few things about people and how they get to where they are. Can you tell me what makes one person so much better than the other when it comes to wrestling? 2Finally, overcome by curiosity, he asked one of the women, 'Why do you choose that particular brand of food? Does it taste better than the others?Some of the other brands are cheaper, you know.' To which the woman replied, 'This brand looke better.' 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語 one について

海外ドラマ FRIENDSの台詞からの質問です。 お分かりになる方、どうかご教授ください。 チャンドラー&ジョーイがアメフトをTV観戦しているところをみて、 フィービー:You know, for one, I am gonna try to watch one of these things. (字幕:私も少し観戦してみようかな・・・) というのですが、この2つのone がわかりません。 (1) ~, for one, ~ はどういう意味合いですか。 (2) I am gonna try to watch it ではなく、 わざわざ one of these things というのには何かニュアンスが含まれているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい We have to do our best for the happiness of the people we love right?! Don't worry it's better to be like this than nothing! よろしくお願いします

• one is better than the next とは?

"Go to Swing" is a sure #1 winner.Adding The Manhattan Transfer, John Pizzarelli and Janis Siegel just makes a great CD even better. We have only had "Go to Swing" for 2 days and we have played all 14 cuts and one is better than the next. Thanks for the great addition to the music mix of Daytona Beach's #1 AM station. この文はCDの推薦コメントのようなものなのですが、文章の中ほどに出てくる"one is better than the next"というのはどういう意味なのでしょう か。oneとthe nextがそれぞれ何を指しているのかがわかりません。よろしければ教えていただけないでしょうか。

• I ever have before とは?

I run faster than I ever have before. I am feeling better than I ever have before. I know him better than I ever have before. これらに使われている I ever have before の部分がよく分かりません。 have はどのような意味で使われているのでしょうか? ~than ever before とはどのように違うのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m (1) lol I was saying out of all the things I get to be for you, teacher, chair, bed. My favorite out of all of the things is just being your boyfriend (cony kiss) (2)Hehehe ok just know that I love you more than anything else in the world (heart)

• 文法を意識した和訳をおねがいします。

こんにちは。 大学の試験勉強中なのですが、全く持ってお手上げ状態です・・。 どなたか、どうかご指導よろしくお願いいたします。 意訳ではなく、文法を意識した直訳が求められている問題です。 この一文だけで前後に文はありません。 【問】 Why we were told these things we did not know, and it is probable that our teachers knew no better than we did. Why we were told (these things){we did not know}, /and [it] is probable 【that our teachers knew no better than 「we did」】. 《理解できている点》 1、(these things){we did not know}    → we did not knowはthese thingsにかかる      「私たちが知らなかったそれらの事柄」     2、[it] is probable 【that our teachers knew no better than 「we did」.】    →[it]:仮主語、【】節:新主語      「【】であることは有り得る。」 3、no better than~:~と同然の      ※後ろに明らかに良くないことを置き、「それと同じ程度に良くない」と述べるために使われる。 《疑問点》 1、Whyが文頭にあるのは倒置がおこっている? 2、最後のdid = know?    →「教師も私たちが知っていたレベルしか知っていなかった」? よろしくおねがいします。

• ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.