• ベストアンサー

すいません

wonderlandwondの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

彼女はただ一度で怒ったことがあった、本当にいい人と思いますね。

関連するQ&A

• 文法問題をおしえてください

日本語に合うように、英語を並べ替えた場合、選択肢の中のどの順序になるか。 問1:誰が電話に出たのですか? (answered,telephone,the,who)? (1)The telephone answered who? (2)The answered telephone who? (3)Who telephone the answered? (4)Who answered the telephone? 問2:そこで誰にあったのですか? (did,see,there,who,you)? (1)Who did you see there? (2)Did you there see who? (3)Who you did see there? (4)You did see who there? 問3:誰のコップが割れたのですか? (broken,cup was, whose)? (1)Whose broken cup was (2)Whose cup was broken? (3)Cup was broken whose? (4)Whose was broken cup? 問4:彼は、私が何を読んでいるのか尋ねた。 (asked,he,I,me,reading,was,what). (1)He asked me what I was reading. (2)He asked me what was I reading. (3)He asked me I was reading what. (4)He asked What I was reading me. 問5:セリーナはどの文章が最も大切だと思ったのですか? (did,document,important,is,most,which,Serena,the,think)? (1)Serena did think which most document is the important? (2)Did Serena think which document is the most important? (3)Which cocument did Serena think is the most important? (4)Which document is the most important did Serena think?

• 英語が堪能な方

In 1953 there was a certain stopping point where you couldn't pass, if you didn't have enough power. And this show I think really explores that, which I think is very terrifying. 自然な訳をお願いできますか?

• これって・・・?

これって・・・? You were good well !! It was only a really good person. It is so. Which month is the Australian school a graduation ceremony in? 上の文は、私が オーストラリアの友達に送った文です。 (あなたが元気でよかったです。皆本当にいい人ばかりでした。 そうなんだ。 オーストラリアの学校はいつ卒業式ですか?) と、英文にしたつもりなんですけど… やっぱり、英語間違ってますかね?>< idk im not that smart ahhaha 返事は、このようにきました。↑ なんか 噛み合ってないような気がして…

• どのような意味でしょうか

Since my son was born six months ago, I’ve run into an acquaintance a few times. Whenever I see her, she remarks, “Oh, what a beautiful baby! Really, I’m not just saying that. Usually I only think black babies are cute, but he is just darling.” I’m white, she’s white, and my son is white. So far I’ve just been smiling awkwardly and changing the subject. Is this OK? I don’t want to perpetuate her benevolent racism, but I also don’t really know her that well or see her very often. perpetuate her benevolent racismはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。

質問お願い致します。 気になる外国人の異性の彼と遊んだ後にI had a really good time with you. It was so fun! and I think you're greatと言われました。これって私は彼の事が気になりはじめ てるんですが、社交辞令でだれにでもいう言葉なんですか? また、その時に私がI wanna see you again, but I don't want to be too sad after you are gone!とメールするとI want to see you soon ...I'm trying to read my book, but I'm only thinking about you などと返信がありました。

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

goodbye? Like someone is leaving. I will admit I want to see because I'm really upset today. I talked to my ex and she just made me so mad. I hate her so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 至急:翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person who will be guiding us today. I know a little boy whose parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter who I believe can help you. That's the restaurant which just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything that she wanted. Nagasaki is a city which I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of which is red, is mine. He is the man with whom I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel which she was staying at. This is the very house that I wish to live in.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 下記文章の訳を見ていただけますか?

下記文章の訳を見ていただけますか? 【Katakana words can be tricky sometimes and I alwaysend with an "ooh I see..." once I find which foreign words it comes from. Do you always have japanese words for these? Like フランボワーズ, does it have a japanese word or do you only use the french word? (I'm not really good with food words... in any language...)】 日本では外来語を和訳せずにそのまま使用しているか(ここではフランボワーズを挙げていますが) ということを聞いているのでしょうか? 最初のonce~の文章がよくわかりません。前後の文章がないのでわかりにくいかもしれませんが 教えていただけるとありがたいです!