• ベストアンサー

歌手Tom Waitsの曲名「Tom Traubert's Blues

歌手Tom Waitsの曲名「Tom Traubert's Blues」のTraubert'sの意味を教えて下さい。辞書に載っていませんのでよろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

人名ですね。 こちらによりますと http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_Change >In an interview on NPR's World Cafe, aired December 15, 2006, Waits stated that Tom Traubert was a "friend of a friend" who died in prison ということで、Tom Waits の友達の友達で、獄中で亡くなったそうです。

loveyou2
質問者

お礼

早速ご回答戴きまして有難う御座いました。以前から疑問に思い調べましたが調査不十分で分らず投稿しましたが、こんなに早くご回答戴きビックリした次第です。

関連するQ&A

• 歌手名、曲名おしえてください。

歌手名、曲名おしえてください。 歌の最初に息継ぎというか深呼吸がはいっている女性シンガー(英語)の曲、ソウルかブルースです。FMできいたのですが、ザフィー(歌手名)?ときこえさがしたのですがみつかりません。これだけでわかるでしょうか。声はすこしかわっていると世間ではいわれているそうです。

• この曲名と、歌手が知りたい!

この曲名とか歌手の名前が知りたいのです。 どうかよろしく!! http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=s6vmsODrpkg  

• tom waits の歌詞を訳して下さい

tom waits の take it with me という曲の歌詞がどうしても 知りたいのですが、どなたか教えて下さい。お願いします。 Phone's off the hook No one knows where we are It's a long time since I Drank champagne The ocean is blue As blue as your eyes I'm gonna take it with me When I go Old long since gone Now way back when We lived in Coney Island Ain't no good thing Ever dies I'm gonna take it with me When I go Far far away a train Whistle blows Wherever you're goin Wherever you've been Waving good bye at the end Of the day You're up and you're over And you're far away Always for you, and Forever yours It felt just like the old days We fell asleep on Beaula's porch I'm gonna take it with me When I go All broken down by The side of the road I was never more alive or Alone I've worn the faces off All the cards I'm gonna take it with me When I go Children are playing At the end of the day Strangers are singing On our lawn It's got to be more Than flesh and bone All that you're loved Is all you own In a land there's a town And in that town there's A house And in that house There's a woman And in that woman There's a heart I love I'm gonna take it With me when I go I'm gonna take it With me when I go

• トム・ウェイツ:[In the Neighborhood]のプロモーションビデオ

20年前に観たtom waitsの[In the Neighborhood]のプロモーションビデオをもう一度観たいと思っています。 楽曲のすばらしさに合わせて、映像のインパクトのすごさが忘れられません。 どうすれば観ることが出来るでしょうか?

• ブルースと言えば?

ブルースと言えばどの曲をおもいだしますか? ブルースで出てくる曲は何ですか? 具体的に曲名とか教えて下さい そもそも ブルースって何ですか?

• Tom Waitsの曲の和訳をお願いします。

Tom Waits の The one that got awayという曲の歌詞を日本語に訳していただけませんか? 歌詞はこちらです。 Well, the gigolo's jumpin' salty Ain't no trade out on the streets Half past the unlucky And the hawk's a front row seat Dressed in full orchestration Stage door Johnny's got to pay And sent him home Talking 'bout the one that got away Well, could've been on Easy Street Could've been a wheel With irons in the fire And all them business deals But the last of the big time losers Shouted before he drove away I'll be right back as soon as I crack The one that got away The ambulance drivers, they don't give a shit They just want to get off work And the short stop And the victim already gone berserk And the shroud tailor measures him For a deep six holiday The stiff is froze, the case is closed On the one that got away Now Jim Crow's directing traffic With them cemetery blues With them peculiar looking trousers Them old Italian shoes And a wooden kimono was all ready To drop in San Francisco Bay But he's mumbling something All about the one that got away Costello was the champion At the St.Moritz Hotel And the best this side of Fairfax Reliable sources tell But his reputation is at large And he's at Ben Frank's every day Waiting for the one that got away He's got a snake skin sport shirt And he looks like Vincent Price With a little piece of chicken And he's carving off a slice But someone tipped her off She'll be doing a Houdini now any day She shook his hustle A Greyhound bus'll take the one that got away Andre is at the piano Behind the Ivar in the sewers With a buck a shot for pop tunes And a fin for guided tours He could've been in Casablanca He stood in line out there all day Now he's spilling whiskey And learning songs about a one that got away Well, I've lost my equilibrium And my car keys and my pride The tattoo parlor's warm And so I hustle there inside And the grinding of the buzz-saw "What you want that thing to say?" I says, "Just don't misspell her name Buddy, she's the one that got away" どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 歌手・曲名がわかりません

かなり前の曲です。歌詞は思い出せるのですが、歌手も曲名もわかりません。 歌い出しは、 「今夜は酔わせて、私は大人です。」です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 それと、歌い出しや、サビの部分から歌手や曲名が検索できる無料サイトがあれば是非お教えください。

• 曲名と歌手を教えてください。

大河ドラマ「八重の桜」で流れている曲名と歌手を教えてください。 YouTubeで見つけた大河ドラマ「八重の桜」の映像ですが、流れている曲名と歌手名がわかりませんでした。 曲名と歌手名を教えてください。 NHKのホームページには載ってませんでした。 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwR0A1-w_fU

• 歌手、曲名を教えてください

飛行機の中で聞いた曲名を知りたいんです。 お願いします。 曲はブルースっぽい曲で、サックスやピアノの演奏も入ってました。 日本人の女の人が歌っていました。 さびの歌詞は 「鉛の指から流れるブルース」 「吐き出す言葉に熱いメロディー」 という曲でした。 これぐらいしか覚えていないんですけど、分かる方、回答をお願いします。

• ブルースについて

友達の家で聞いてて心地よい音楽がありました。なんという曲か?と聞いたらブルースブラザーズのスイートホームシカゴという曲でした。曲のジャンルはブルースというものだとも教えられました。ブルースとは言葉で説明するとどんな音楽なのでしょう?あと、ブルースを聞く人がいたらイイブルース歌手を教えてほしいと思います。よろしくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう