• ベストアンサー

この英文メールの和訳をお願いします。

この英文メールの和訳をお願いします。 Thanks, I felt the same way. It was very relaxing. Hope 2 c u soon. Have a great Sunday.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「ありがとう。私も同じように感じた。非常に気が休まった。また合いましょう。いい日曜を。」  全部書けば、Hope to see you soon ですね。

green8422
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。hope 2のところがわからなかったので、助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• この英文を和訳してほしいです。

This was a most surprising finding, for in Thomson's model the positive charge of the atom was so diffuse that the positive α particles should have passed through the foil with very little deflection. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 和訳お願いします

she moved away, and as the children said afterwards to each other, it was almost funny and certainly very sweet to see haw she tried not to be too happy the day she left, but they felt rather put upon, just the same. の和訳お願いします

• 以下の英文を和訳していただきたいです。

以下の英文を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 The most interesting is the story of Grecian mother who, with her infant, was on the roof, when in a moment of inattention, the child crept to the edge and was balanced on the very edge. To call it, to touch it would have insured its destruction; but the mother, without a second thought, bared her breast, and the child eagerly turning to it, was saved.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 以下の英文を構造に忠実に和訳していただきたいです

以下の英文を構造に忠実に和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いします。 The most interesting is the story of Grecian mother who, with her infant, was on the roof, when in a moment of inattention, the child crept to the edge and was balanced on the very edge. To call it, to touch it would have insured its destruction; but the mother, without a second thought, bared her breast, and the child eagerly turning to it, was saved.

• 和訳お願いします

Loockin' very gorgeous. Hope all is goin' gr8 with you miss..gonna e-mail u soon

• 以前和訳していただいた英文についてです。

以前、以下の英文の和訳をについて質問し、4人の方からご丁寧な回答をいただき、感謝申し上げます。 "I have never come close to being married or engaged. I was with someone eight years ago when I questioned whether I wanted the pressure of being married or having children. I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen, it would happen; if it didn't, it didn't...I have security, I don't need a man in my life.” さて、上記の英文について新たな疑問が生じました。学問的というよりは、ニュアンス的な話になってしまうと思いますが。前にも書きましたが、これは某アーティスト(女性)のインタビュー記事です。 引っかかるのは、“I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen,it would happen,if it didn't,it didn't”という表現についてです。「私はずっと、妊娠は起こるなら起こるだろうし、起こらないなら起こらないと感じていた」という意味になると思います。 私は正直、これは結婚したことのない女性の言葉としてどうなのかな、と思ってしまいます。この場合、結婚と子どもを持つことを別々に考えていて、結婚の見通しがないまま恋人との間に子どもができることをまったく恐れていないように聞こえてしまいます。ちなみに彼女はカトリックの戒律の中で育った人です。しかしこの文では、結婚前に身体の関係があったことを露呈しているのではありませんか?何だか不思議でしかたがありません。 それとも、私が文のニュアンスをちゃんとつかんでいないのでしょうか?もっと別の捉え方がある、などの意見がございましたらお聞かせください。

• 英文和訳

It was the Roaring Twenties,millions speeding through a mindless decade,running on forbidden fuels. 英文和訳をおねがいします。 ,millions 以降の構文解説もおねがいします。

• この文の和訳お願いします!

この文の和訳お願いします! <(_ _)> In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. ( ) opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking. ( )の中にはsameかmyかnextかdifferentのどれかがはいるみたいですが、よくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。