意味不明な画面が表示される問題について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 以下の英文が表示された場合、ライセンスがすでに許可された回数を超えて使用されています。
  • 追加のソフトウェアキーを入手するために、テクニカルサポートに連絡してください。
  • Windows XPを再インストールし、外国製アプリケーションソフトウェアをインストールした後、IDとパスワードを入力すると、意味不明な画面が表示されます。認証ができないため、電話で直接確認作業が必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記の英語を翻訳するとどういう意味なのでしょうか?

That licenseId has already been used the alloted number of times. Please contact Technical Support to obtain more software keys Windows XPを再インストールした後に 外国のアプリケーションソフトをインストールした 後に、IDとパスワードを入力した後にこのような 画面が出てきました。 なんとなくわかる事は、認証が出来ないので直接電話しての確認作業をしてくださいと言うことではないかなと思いますが・・・ わかる方いましたら宜しくお願いいたします。

• BOSE
  • お礼率90% (101/112)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mkoed
  • ベストアンサー率37% (32/86)
回答No.1

そのライセンスIDはすでに使用制限回数分使われております。 それ以上のご使用のためにはテクニカルサポートへご連絡願います。 シェアウェアか何かじゃないでしょうか。 BOSEさんの解釈通りで良いと思います。

BOSE
質問者

お礼

早急の翻訳ありがとうございます。 やはりそうでしたか。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を翻訳してください

アマゾンUSAにてインコの餌を購入しました。 日本の空港にて検疫や税関などで止められ、 アマゾンUSAから追跡履歴をみたら 「We’re sorry. Unfortunately your package was confiscated or seized by an official government authority. Please contact Amazon for next steps 」 それでアマゾンUSAにて返金可能か連絡しました。 昨日(4月12日)、返金が可能で返金処理が完了したと連絡がありました。 本日(4月13日)、アマゾンUSAから荷物が届き驚き、嬉しかったです。 アマゾンUSAには「荷物が届いたので、お支払します」連絡しました。 その返事がこちら(翻訳お願いします)↓ I tried to cancel your refund for this order, but couldn't because it's already has been processed. Since refund has already been processed, I'd like to have your permission to charge your credit card in the amount of $xx for order #0000000 Once you see the refund under your account, please use the link below to give your permission to charge your credit card in the amount listed above. Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested: http://www.amazon.com/xxxxx Your card won't be charged for the shipping costs associated with the order.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味をおしえてくれませんか?お願いします。 We already captured payment of $0000. The credit card used ends with the following, 6428. Can you confirm when the payment on Paypal has been accepted?

• 和英翻訳について、

エラーメッセジが英語で分からなくて困っています。 sorry lsomeone has already registered this copy of RealFlight with a different password If you need to change registration or if you forgot your password please Call Technical Supprt at 217-398-8970 上記の英文を翻訳してください。宜しくお願いします。 又無料の翻訳ソフトまたはサイトが有れば教えて下さい。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• インストールエラー?

FEZをインストールしようとすると Installer integrity check has failed. commom causes include incomplete download and damaged media. contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy. More information at: http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error と出てきます 内容を見るとたぶんダウンロードファイルが壊れているとおもったので その後何回もやってみましたが結果が一緒でした どうすればインストールできますか? お願いします

• ituneを起動しようとしてもエラーになります。

ituneを起動しようとしても次のようなエラーになります。 An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information. 一度アンインストールした後、再度インストールをしたのですが、何度やっても同じエラーが出てしまいます。 どうしたらいいでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のサイトで商品を購入したのですが、返金されてきました。内容が良く理解できません(>_<) 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for shopping with International Checkout! We have an update regarding your beddingstyle order 2861556. The new status is : Order Canceled - Your PayPal payment has been refunded. Comments:- 7. November 2014 Unfortunately, without the confirmation we requested, we are unable to complete your order at this time. Your PayPal payment has been fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you would like to reinstate your order. You can also find this item at another store and/or re-place your order at the site. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. - John B You will receive additional updates regarding your order 's progress as they become available. Your Account Please visit the <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php>My Account page to access your current order status, view tracking details, or to request a return or exchange after you have received your items. Contact Us Our customer service team is always happy to hear from you. Please <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/contact.php>Contact Us for assistance. Please reference your order number so we may better serve you.

• すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We have checked that it has been to our city,but we did not recive it,please dont worry. We will ask our product to fix it,if it can not be fix,we would like to resend a new one to you. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated by us,any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• paypalでの支払いについて

早速paypalのアカウントにて履歴を調べましたが、送金された痕跡がありませんでした。ebayのmy ebayページのItems I've Wonの商品の項目欄もpay nowの状態です。その後、カードを変えて、何度も支払いを試みましたが、下記のメッセージが表示されました。 1枚目のカード ■This payment cannot be completed because your credit card has been denied by your credit card issuer. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link. 2枚目のカード ■This payment has already been sent. You cannot change the Funding Source for a payment after it has been sent. To send another payment, enter the information below. どういうことでしょうか? 対処法のご教授をお願いいたします。

• paypalでの支払いについて

はじめまして 先日ebayにて1500ドルほどの商品を落札しました。 いつもどおり支払いをpaypalにて行おうとしたのですが、下記のメッセージが表示され、支払いができません。どのように対処したらよろしいでしょうか?ご教授をお願いいたします。 1枚目のカード ■This payment cannot be completed because your credit card has been denied by your credit card issuer. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link. 別のカード ■This payment has already been sent. You cannot change the Funding Source for a payment after it has been sent. To send another payment, enter the information below.

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

専門家に質問してみよう