• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

直訳「意味がある言い方をすれば、あなたを卑下するようなことになる」 put down の詳細は、下記に  http://eow.alc.co.jp/put+down/UTF-8/  文脈があると意訳が絞り込めるのですが、「はっきり言うとお前に悪いよな」「もっと役に立つことを言うと、君を軽蔑することになる」などいろいろあるでしょうけど。

noname#118094
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 勉強になりました!

関連するQ&A

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分かる方お願いします。

英語が分かる方、よろしければ教えて下さい。 私は全く英語が分かりません。しかし、ちょっとしたトラブルがあり困っています。どうかお力をお貸し願えないでしょうか… あなたと話したいの。二人で。 もし良かったら会えない? あなたは、私に会いたくない?イヤ? イヤなら無理にとは言わないので連絡下さい。 Can i talk to you please ? You and me two only If you like can you meet ? You meet to me disgusting ? If you impossible it's ok If you like email please これで何となく伝わるでしょうか? 何分英語が全く出来ません、分からないもので困っています(泣) 英語が分かる方教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 英語が出来る方、翻訳してください。

動画サイトに投稿した自作の動画に海外の方からコメントが入りました。英語が全く出来ないのでニュアンスも含めて翻訳をお願いします。 It's のItとは何を指すのかも教えてくださるとありがたいです。 How I'd like to draw like you. It's not fair.

• あなたはあなたのままで・・・って英語でなんていう?

周りに流されず、個性を持ってこれからもすごしてほしい・・・ そんな感じで、「あなたはあなたのままで」と英語で言いたいのですが、 I want you to be like you. であってるのでしょうか? (翻訳機を利用しました・・・・)

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

YouTubeの海外のラッパーがインタビューをされている動画で、そのラッパーが話してることを知りたいです。 質問は what's the biggest sacrifice you& your family made for you both? テロップでこう出ていて、それに対してラッパーが I think of the biggest sacrifices that my family or my gang you know I'm saying i had to make was probably like like not having a job and just being broke and trying to like really like figure out this music like to be honest because like we always say we always didn't have any money you know what i'm saying so it's like we had to like keep our heads down just keep grinding like no the process like we didn't have no plan 「b」 like no plan 「a」 all the way you know what im saying と答えてます。この文章はYouTubeの英語の自動字幕というもので出た文字をまとめただけなので、ピリオドなどがなくわかりづらいと思いますが、翻訳できる方ぜひ何を言ってるのか教えて欲しいです🙏

• 英語の読み方について

I wanna make you satisfied Come ride don't ask me why hythm You go ahead Ignition Speed away (Don't be afraid just step on it Bring you up to this extreme speed It's like a dream but could be real Just handle it you just handle it) I gotta keep you satisfied throw away ↑なんて読むんですか? 英語が苦手です。 自分でもいろいろ調べてみたんですが、 みつからなかったので 通訳ではなく、 そのまま(カタカナ)でよろしくお願いします。

• 英語合ってますか?

英語合ってますか? 『一人で海外に来るなんて凄いね! 私はチキンだからあなたみたいになりたい。』を英語にしたいです。 You're brave to come abroad by yourself And so amazing! I'm chicken, so I want to be like you! ↑おかしくないでしょうか?

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• 急ぎです。英語の得意な方和訳お願いします。

R KELLY のVictoryという曲です。 すごい好きな曲なのですが どのサイトにも和訳がのってません... 全部分の和訳をお願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Seems like the more I climb the hill gets deeper And the more I rise see I get deeper It's like the more I give see the more is taken And the more I'm loved the more I'm hated Still the more I fall the more I'll get up And keep on driving when the road gets tough And I won't stop till I get what's mine But un till then See I'm tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire indure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory Tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure to the end They will come and I will shout victory Seems like the more I win the more I loose The more my minds made up the more I'm confused It's like the more that I search the more I get lost And just when I get on seems like I fall off But the more it rains the more I pray Cause I know tomorrow will bring a brighter day So I won't stop till I get what's mine But un till then I'm tearing down theese walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory I'm tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure it end They will come and I will shout victory When the morning comes I will rise There a angel for me in the sky As long as heavens right by my side I'm tearing down these walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin' in a change Putting out the fire in dure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory