• ベストアンサー

うまく訳せません。

picaichiの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • picaichi
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.1

前後の文脈を確認する必要がありますが、「ある意味、オリンピックは何世紀も変わっていない」と訳せるかもしれません。 in other ways ある意味、見方によれば stay the same 変わらない  over the centuries 何世紀間も

sakuraocha
質問者

お礼

picaichiさん ありがとうございます。 すごくご丁寧に解説ほんとうに感謝です。

関連するQ&A

• itが指しているものが分からない

某参考書の例題です To be informed is to know simply that something is a fact. To understand is to konw everything about the fact : why it is a fact, what its connections are with other facts, in what ways it is the same, in what ways it is different; in other words, what the fact means. この文の why it is a fact, what its connections are with other facts, in what ways it is the same, in what ways it is different のitは何を指すのでしょうか?

• same as ~ の使い方

平素よりお世話になっております。 表題の件に関して、ご指導のほど、よろしくお願い申し上げます。 テキストに、 No matter what city you live in, you have access to the same TV program as people in other parts of the country. という英文があって、その数行下に、 If your friends and family watch some of the same program as you do, they can learn more about the things that interest you. という英文があります。 下の書き方に習うと、上の英文も、as people in other parts of the country do. とした方がいいのではないでしょうか。(少なくとも自分にはその方が読みやすい) それとも上の英文と下の英文は違うのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 風邪をひいた時の英文。教えて下さい。

「今日は風邪をひいて一日中寝込んでいた」を英文にしたいのですが、今も風邪をひいてるニュアンスをだすためにはどうしたらいいですか? I stayed in bed all day, because I had a cold この文だと風邪をひいていた。過去になるのですか? I stayed in bed all day, because I have a cold この文では今も風邪をひいているけど、一日中寝ていたになるのでしょうか? いい例文がありましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 和訳お願いします

Tests with monkeys have shown no self-recognition, even though they can use mirrors in other ways, such as for reaching things they can see only in reflection.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

下記英文の和訳をお願いできませんか? 大まかな意味が分かればいいです。 何卒お願いいたします。 Thank you for the information. We have also received the other 2 connectors back they are exhibiting exactly the same damage. They also have more pronounced marking on the flange which suggest that the damage is being caused by crushing in exactly the same places, so would suggest repeatability rather than random damage. This leads to me think that the damage may be over clamping in a jig remembering that the parts are made out of nylon which can distort rather than shatter like Ultem would.

• 至急!英文を添削下さいますでしょうか?

オリンピックの間私はずっと寝不足が続いていました。 オリンピックが終わった途端私の心は空虚になりました。 私は私の心を喜びで満たす何かを見つけなくてはなりません。 オリンピックは世界について学ぶ良い機会でした。 そして世界の人たちを見る良いチャンスでした。 4年後、どんな出会いにが待っているでしょう。 I was continued lack of sleep during the Olympics. At last healthy life returned, but I felt empty as soon as the Games were over. I have to find a thing which it could be full of joy in my heart. The Olympics are a great opportunity to learn about the world. And it was a chance to see many athletes of the world. Four years later, what kind of encounters will wait.

• This game is in use by other users

This game is in use by other users right now. このゲームは他の人によって使われている。 と言いたいんですけど、英語合ってますか? あと It is in danger of falling that to over here. それ以上先に行ったら落ちるから危険だよ。 とも言いたいんですけど、文法合ってますか? 2つの英文をチェックしてくださいm(__)m

• 訳を教えてください

I have been seeing the same psychiatrist for over 10 years for depression and anxiety. In some ways, he’s been great—accessible by phone when I’m in crisis, and seeing me on a cash basis when I haven’t had insurance. seeing me on a cash basis when I haven’t had insuranceの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします