• ベストアンサー

ヤフオクで外国人の方から質問が来たのですが

ヤフオクで近頃出品し始めて、初期のPS2を出品したのですが、 外国人の方から英語で質問が来て、 1200.00USドルで売って欲しいときました。 質問の内容は、 Hello, I have interest in your item to send to my kids in West Africa as a birthday gift and the birthday is coming up as soon as possible in 10 days coming so i will give you US$,1200.00 for the item including the shipment cost by Ems Speedpost to my kids in West Africa let me if the amount is okay for you Reply me back to tracylora2@gmail.com で、翻訳すると、 こんにちは、私がそうした、中では、あなたの項目が tracylora2@gmail.com への私を中の私が1200.00にUSドルをあなたに与えるために望んでいて、量があなたのためにReplyを承認することであるなら出荷が西アフリカの私の子供へのSpeedpostがさせるエムスで私かかった項目包含に来る誕生日の贈り物と誕生日としての西アフリカが10日間後にできるだけ早く上に来させる私の子供に送るのを関心があります。 ということでした。 私が出品したものはかなり昔のものなので、 長く使えないと思うのですが、どうしたらいいでしょうか? こんなものを外国人の方に高値で売ってもいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kksc25
  • ベストアンサー率35% (7/20)
回答No.2

完全な嫌がらせなので無視するのがいいですよ!記載のメルアドに返信しないようにしてください。 冷静に考えればわかることですが実売2万円ほどの価値しかないものに1200ドルも払う人いるわけがないでしょ! あなたが新規で出品しているので遊ばれてだけです! tracylora2@gmail.com でググレばすぐに判明しますよ! tracylora2@gmail.com を名乗るやからは現在利用停止になっているはずです・・・・ 同じいんちきメールならもう少し凝ったものにすればいいのにね!w

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

No1のbagus3です。 下記ページを見てください。 8月15日に同じ質問があります。 No2の人が言うようにイタズラですね。 http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:vOZnhk3EpDcJ:page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/show/qanda%3FaID%3Db78578754+tracylora2%40gmail.com&hl=ja&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=jp

回答No.1

相手はあなたが商品を直接アフリカへ送るように 望んでいるようです。 あなたにできますか。10日以内に届かないと いけません。 そして商品を新品だと思っているかもしれません。 また、外国では電圧や電源プラグが違っていて 使えないと思います。 相手の提示した金額が高すぎるのも不可解です。 売るのを断ったほうが無難です。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の分からない私に届いたメッセージ

オークションで商品を出品しているのですが、 今日質問欄からこのようなメッセージを頂きました。 あいにく、当方は全く英語が分からない(ハーイと挨拶したら バーイと言って終わる事しかできない)者でして、 どなたか翻訳をお願い出来ませんでしょうか? ---------------- Hello, I have interest in your item to send to my kids in West Africa as a birthday gift and the birthday is coming up as soon as possible in 10 days coming so i will give you us$ 2600.00 for the item including the shipment cost by Ems speedpost or Post office to my kids in West Africa let me if the amount is okay for you Reply me back to xxxxx@gmail.com(最後はメールアドレスです) ----------------

• 英文を和訳して下さい。

Even the largest concentration of German troops in the continent in East Africa, was numerically unable to fight an aggressive war. The main objective for the German forces in East Africa, led by Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck, was to force Allied governments to keep military forces and supplies in Africa, rather than send them to fight in Europe. By threatening the important British Uganda Railway, von Lettow hoped to force British troops to invade East Africa, where he could fight a defensive action. In 1912, the German government had formed a defence strategy for East Africa; the military would withdraw from the coast to the hinterland and fight a guerrilla campaign. For the Belgians, the German presence in East Africa was a threat to the security of Congo but some Belgian officials viewed the fighting in East Africa as an opportunity to expand Belgian territory. The Colonial Minister, Jules Renkin, favoured a policy of trading territory gained in East Africa with the Portuguese, to expand the western Congo coast in a post-war settlement. A successful campaign in Africa was also seen as a way for the De Broqueville government to avenge the German invasion of Belgium.

• ネットオークションの質問欄で下記のような英語の問い合わせ依頼が来ました

ネットオークションの質問欄で下記のような英語の問い合わせ依頼が来ました。 4980円のアクセサリーを出品しておりました。 --------------------------------------- Hello, Am Terry Semasemic from United State.I'm interested to make an offer on your (item).I would have place a bid but am buying it urgently for my son birthday that is coming up soon in Africa .I will offer you $1,350.00 including shipment cost via DHL Express and i will making the payment by (BANK TO BANK TRANSFER) payment.and i will like you to reply me back to my private E-mail address db880279@gmail.com...Thanks --------------------------------------- いきなりの問い合わせで困っているのですが、 どのような返答をすべきか悩んでいます。 英語でのやりとりや海外配送方法などわからないことだらけなので 対応が難しいとは思うのですが、 条件がよく高く売れるのであればぜひやってみたいと思ってます。 こちらの問い合わせに対応するとすれば どのようにして配送、決済を行っていけばよいでしょうか。 ご存知の方がいらっしゃったら教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• ヤフオクで届く英語の質問について

最近ヤフーオークションで出品していると、英文での質問がよく届きます。 これまでは、一度も英文での質問は届いた事がないので、何故最近こんなに英文で届くのか?と疑問に思ってしまいます。 海外でも最近はヤフオクを閲覧している人が増えたのか?それとも最近、日本に海外の方が多く来ているので、質問が来るのか? もしくは、何かの詐欺メールなのか?と疑ってしまいます。皆さんにも届きませんか?何かご存じの方教えて下さい。 ちなみに以下のような内容で質問が来ます。大体の意味は分かるのですが、あまり英語は得意ではないので全部はわかりません。 英語が得意な方、おられましたら、翻訳お願い出来ると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。 Hello i will like to buy your item to my New Store in Nigeria and i will be paying you $3000 US Dollar for this item and shipment by EMS Speed post to Nigeria and let me know if you have more then one in store so i want you to reply me back if you are okay with my Offer and reply me back with your personal Email to 『ここはE-Mailのアドレスが入ってますので、記載しません』@hotmail.com so i will be waiting to get your mail back Thanks.

• 今、アフリカ旅行に持っていくお金は?

今度アフリカ旅行を企てています。 しかし、どのような形式で通貨を持っていけばいいのか、 わかりません。 2003.6.12 1Euro= 138.390 Japanese Yen 1US Dollar=117.810 Japanese Yen 1.西アフリカはもとフラン圏ということで、現在は、 ドルよりユーロの方が強いのでしょうか? 2.その場合、どこで日本円をユーロに両替したらいいの でしょうか?もっとも、ロスの少ない両替の方法を教えて 下さい。 (例)日本でドルのトラベラーチェックを作り、現地で両替。 3.また、西アフリカ以外のアフリカの大部分はやはり、 ドルが強いのでしょうか?回答よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!!!

They, for example, in their joint dissenting opinion to the first South West Africa cases, wondered aloud whether the League of Nations ever possessed such capacity and could thus have been a party to the mandate South Africa held over South West Africa.

• 英文についての質問です。

Most of us hide behind egocentric biases that generate the illusion that we are special. These self-serving protective shields allows us to believe that each of us is above average on any test of self-integrity. Too often we look to the stars through the thick lens of personal invulnerability when we should also look down to the slippery slope beneath our feet. Such egocentric biases are more commonly found in societies that foster independent orientations, such as Euro-American cultures, and less so in collectivist-oriented societies, such as in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. (The Lucifer Effect by P.Zimbardo) 意味がよくわからないところを教えてください。 1) Too often we look to the stars through the thick lens of personal invulnerability when we should also look down to the slippery slope beneath our feet. あまりにもしばしば、私たちがまた足もとでよく滑る斜面を見下ろすべきとき、私たちは個人の打ち破れない厚いレンズを通して星を見ます? 比喩的に表現していると思うのですが、内容が掴みにくいです。 どういうことを言っているのでしょうか? また、shouldはどのような用法で使われているのでしょうか?「~すべき」の意味ですか? beneath our feet・・・足もとで? 2)Such egocentric biases are more commonly found in societies that foster independent orientations, such as Euro-American cultures, and less so in collectivist-oriented societies, such as in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. この英文の中のless so in collectivist-oriented~の"so"はegocentric biasesを指しているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の文章の訳を教えてください。 We are all individuals in this world and as much as we like to tell ourselves otherwise, we are alone. Coming to terms with this is challenging but I believe will eventually lead us to peace. 人はみんな一人なんだ?みたいなことが言いたいんでしょうか?混乱しています。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

・ノーベル賞受賞者を日本より多く出した国はアジアにはない。 No other country in asia have produced more Nobel prize winner than Japan. ・アフリカは世界で二番目に大きい大陸です。 Africa is the second biggest continent in the world. ・統計によれば、中国の人口は日本の八倍ある。 According to the statistics, Chinese population is eight times as large as Japan. 文法的、意味的に誤りがないか添削お願いします><

• 訳をお願いします

オークションでの質問できたのですが、わかりません(泣) Hello seller i have interest on your item for my son for is birthday gift that will be coming up in Africa so i will like to know the condition of the item and i will offer you US$ 4,500.00 for the item including the shipment by EMS so i will make the payment via bank to bank transfer to your account in cash so i will need your bank information for the payment pls get back to me with your personal email to my email(メールアドレスが書いてありましたので()の中はふせます) so that the deal can be very fast ok fast ok.