多くのノーベル賞受賞者を生み出した国は日本!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本はアジア諸国の中で最も多くのノーベル賞受賞者を輩出しています。
  • アフリカは世界第二の大陸で、その広大な土地は多様な文化や風景を提供しています。
  • 中国の人口は日本の8倍であり、その統計からその差が明らかになります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。

・ノーベル賞受賞者を日本より多く出した国はアジアにはない。 No other country in asia have produced more Nobel prize winner than Japan. ・アフリカは世界で二番目に大きい大陸です。 Africa is the second biggest continent in the world. ・統計によれば、中国の人口は日本の八倍ある。 According to the statistics, Chinese population is eight times as large as Japan. 文法的、意味的に誤りがないか添削お願いします><

noname#162111
noname#162111
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

・ノーベル賞受賞者を日本より多く出した国はアジアにはない。 No other country in asia have produced more Nobel prize winner than Japan. >>> No other country in asia has produced more Nobel prize winners than Japan. 主語はcountryで単数なのでhasで受ける。 winnerはmoreの影響を受けて複数形にする。 ・アフリカは世界で二番目に大きい大陸です。 Africa is the second biggest continent in the world. >>> Africa is the second largest continent in the world. biggestよりもlargestのほうが一般的。 ・統計によれば、中国の人口は日本の八倍ある。 According to the statistics, Chinese population is eight times as large as Japan. >>> According to the statistics, the Chinese population is eight times as large as Japan. theを忘れずに。 または、 The statistics show that China has a population eight times as large as Japan. でもOK。

その他の回答 (1)

• MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.2

「中国の人口は日本の八倍ある」は、「中国の人口は日本のそれ(=人口)」の八倍という意味なので、 eight times as large as that of Japanとします。 このままだと、中国の人口と日本自体を比較していることになります。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

ノーベル賞受賞者を日本より多く出した国はアジアにはない。 No other country in asia have produced more Nobel prize winner than Japan. 文法的、意味的に自信がありません;; 何方か添削お願いします。

• 英作文です。

次の英作文お願いします。 与えられた日本文に合うように(  )に適語をいれて英作しなさい。 1.ルーシーほど気をくばる人はいない。   I don't know (      ) than Lucy. 2.統計によれば、中国の人口は日本の8倍ある。   Statistics (             ). 私の答えは  1.I don't know a person who is more careful than Lucy.  2.Statistics show that China has population  eight times as large as that of Japan.  または Statistics show that the population of   China is eight times as large as that of Japan.  1。気を配るという単語が思い浮かびません。  2.はどちらでがいいですか。  1.2.とも間違いがあれば教えてください。  また別の書き方があればお願いします。

• この英訳あってますか?

ノーベル賞受賞者を日本より多く出した国はアジアにはない。 No other country in Asia has produced more Nobel Prize Winners than Japan does.

• 英作文の添削をしてください・・・

自分で作ってみたのですが、自信がないので確認してください。 アンリデュナンは、中立的救護組織の必要性を提唱し、赤十字社を創立しました。 I proposed the necessity of the neutral relief organization, and Henri Dunant founded the Red Cross. ちなみにアンリデュナンは世界で最初にノーベル賞をもらった人です。 By the way, Henri Dunant is the person who got Nobel prize first in the world.

• 添削してください。

明後日、学校で英語でプレゼンしないといけません。 書いた英語が文法的に正しいか添削をお願いします。 THE POPULATION OF ARGENTINA I will tell you about the population of Argentina. There live 40,301,927(forty million, three hundred one thousand, nine hundred twenty-seven) people in Argentina―about forty million people. Considering the population of Japan is about one hundred twenty million, that of Argentina is very small. As you can see, THREE TIMES!! So the rank of Argentina’s population is the 31st, and that of Japan’s is, to my surprise, the 10th. However, the population of Argentina is increasing and its population growth rate is 0.938%. On the other hand, in Japan, as you know, the number of people is decreasing. The rate of Japan is -0.088%. So in 2050 there will be about 51,382,000 people in Argentina, and about 112,198,000 in Japan. では、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文

次の英作文が合っているかどうかを添削してください。 (1)彼は日本が生んだ最も偉大な小説家の一人だ。 He is one of the greatest a writer of all Japan produced. (2)ケンは数学では私に勝っている。 Ken is superior to me in math. 細かい所まで添削していただけると、幸いです。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

海外ではどんなことが起こりうるか予想がつかないから、用心に用心を重ねたほうがよい。 外国で日本にいるような気持ちで振舞うと命がいくつあってもたりない。 You should be as careful as possible in foreign countries, for no one can expect what will happen there. It is too dangerous for you to behave there, feeling as if you were in Japan. 命がいくつあっても足りない に関しては本番でもないのに完全なる逃げの一手をとりました。 分詞構文は問題ないでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

今日、日本では憲法改正が話題となっている。私個人の意見としては、改正する必要はないと思う。時々の政治的多数派が憲法を変えようとすると、収拾のつかない混乱になりかねないと思う。しかし、そうしたことが問題になっている時点で、深刻な状況下にあるのが伺える。 Today, the problem of amendment to the constitution created a great sensation in Japan. In my opinion, it was not necessary to alter the constitution. If the majority in politics were to alter it as they wish, Japan would be in confusion. However, Japan is now in trouble when you consider the situation in Japan. ←最後の文何か変な気がします。 時々のという訳が分からないです。また論理性を保つということは最初が過去形だったら、以下の文全てが過去形ということでしょうか? ご指導のほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• 添削をお願いします

My hair is the longest in my family. Mt. Fuji is the tallest in Japan. Takahashi Naoko is the fastest in Japan. My father is the biggest in my family.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

6時の新幹線で東京を出れば8時には仙台に着きます。 Leave Tokyo in the six o'clock express,and you will reach Sendai by eight. テレビの普及によって人々の家にいる時間は長くなった。 Because TV prevails,it is longer for people to be in their houses. イタリアは日本と同じくらい天然資源が乏しい。 Italy has as few natural resources as Japan does. よろしくお願いします。