• 締切済み

iTunes Music Storeで購入できない

US(アメリカ)版のアップルアカウントを持っています。 これまで普通にUSのミュージックストアで購入できていたのですが、ある日を境に「購入」ボタンを押しても「You cannot buy because your account has been disabled.」のメッセージが出て購入出来なくなりました。 不慣れな英語でUSのサポートデスクにメールした所、下記のような答えでしたので、「http://iforgot.apple.com」に行って、パスワードをリセットしましたが変わらずです。 どうしたらよいでしょう? US$のギフトカードをYAHOOオークションで買って仕入れたアカウントなのですが、これまでは何の問題も無く購入できていましたし、残額が80$位あったので何とかしたいです。 ちなみにこれまではアカウントの横に残額が表示されていたのですが、今は表示されていません。視聴や購入履歴等のMyInfoは見る事が出来ます。 ↓以下はサポートデスクからのメールです。 I understand that you are getting a message about your account being disabled for security reasons. I can imagine how upsetting this may have been . I'm happy to provide you with assistance in this matter. Apple protects accounts by disabling them when there are too many failed attempts to log in to an account. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Before you can access your account, you will need to have its password reset. You can do this via Apple's iForgot website: http://iforgot.apple.com

みんなの回答

• Michelina
  • ベストアンサー率40% (97/242)
回答No.1

何度でも可能になるまでサポートデスクとやり取りする以外にないのでは? 相手はメールを返信してくれるのですから、遠慮なく「言われたとおりパスワードもリセットしたが状況は変わらない、どうすればいいのか」というメールを送りましょう。 ウェブサイトなんてのはそれぞれに色々な仕掛けがあって、何らかの理由でそれがうまくいかないなんてのは日常茶飯事です。相手にしても「こうすれば解決する」と信じていることが実は上手く機能していない、ということをそういった苦情のメールから推し量ることが出来るわけですからコミュニケーションを取る以外に方法はないでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• iTunesのアカウントがハッキング被害?

Appleから「Your recent purchase with your Apple ID.」という件名のメールが届きました。 ----------- Dear (私の名前), Your Apple ID, (私のID), was just used to make a purchase in fring from the App Store on a computer or device that had not previously been associated with that Apple ID. If you made this purchase, you can disregard this email. It was only sent to alert you in case you did not make the purchase yourself. If you did not make this purchase, we recommend that you go to iforgot.apple.com to change your password, then see Apple ID: Tips for protecting the security of your account for further assistance. Regards, Apple ----------- という本文だったのですが、私は英語が苦手なために、詳しい内容が理解できません。 軽く調べてみると"ハッキング"や"不正使用"といった単語が見られ、不安になったのでiTunesStoreの購入履歴を見ると、身に覚えのない履歴がいくつかありました。(私はiTunesStoreを利用して商品を購入したことは一度もありません) 今のところ、Appleから届いたメールはこの一件だけなのですが、今後更に覚えのない料金の請求や、勝手なアカウント情報の変更がなされることはあるのでしょうか? ひとまずパスワードの変更はしておきました。その他に私がすべきことを教えて下さい。

• Paypalでエラー

Paypalにて、クレジットカードを登録しようとすると、 下記のようなエラーとなります。 ファイルを送信しなければならないようですが、 具体的に何を送信すればいいでしょうか? We have disabled the use of this card on PayPal. You can add a different card. If you'd still like to use this card with PayPal,send us some documents. Re-enable your card with PayPal You have reached the limit of attempts allowed to confirm your card. If you'd still like to use this disabled card with PayPal, we need you to send us some documents. Please upload the following documents: A valid photo ID (front/back copy) A recent card statement showing the last four digits of the card, your billing address and your full name as registered on your PayPal account

• Amazon.comに連絡をとりたいのですが。。。

アメリカのAmazon.comに連絡したいことがあるのですが、 サイトのメールフォームから送ろうとすると 「We're sorry, but we are unable to process your contact at this time. We're investigating the cause of this problem now and hope to have it resolved shortly. If you wish, you may provide a phone number where we can call you in a few minutes using the pop-up window. Please note that your browser must have javascript enabled and any pop-up blocker disabled to use this option. Alternatively, you can try to submit your contact again in a few minutes. As always, you can view and update your account and order information in Your Account.」 というメッセージが出てメールを送ることができません。 カスタマーサービスへ直接メールを送りたいのですが、 アドレスを探してもなかなか見つからず困っています。。。 ご存じの方いらっしゃいましたら教えていただけるとうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のサイトで商品を購入したのですが、返金されてきました。内容が良く理解できません(>_<) 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for shopping with International Checkout! We have an update regarding your beddingstyle order 2861556. The new status is : Order Canceled - Your PayPal payment has been refunded. Comments:- 7. November 2014 Unfortunately, without the confirmation we requested, we are unable to complete your order at this time. Your PayPal payment has been fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you would like to reinstate your order. You can also find this item at another store and/or re-place your order at the site. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. - John B You will receive additional updates regarding your order 's progress as they become available. Your Account Please visit the <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php>My Account page to access your current order status, view tracking details, or to request a return or exchange after you have received your items. Contact Us Our customer service team is always happy to hear from you. Please <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/contact.php>Contact Us for assistance. Please reference your order number so we may better serve you.

• 訳をお願いします。

Compliment is to say something nice. Complement is to add to, enhance, improve, complete or bring close to perfection. So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website. For which I may decide to compliment you. 下記のセンテンスの訳がどうしてもわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website.

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• facebookの登録

今更なのですが、facebookにアカウントを作ろうと思い、何度も試しているのですが「For security reasons, your account has been disabled. If you think this is a mistake, click here to let us know.」と表示がでます。(参考URL:https://www.facebook.com/checkpoint/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frecover%2Finitiate%3Flwv%3D111) メールアドレスもプロバイダアドレス、Microsoftアカウントアドレス3種類ほど使いまいたが、結果は同じでした。 facebookのトップ画面のログイン前の画面で「アカウントを忘れた」をクリックし、メールアドレスを入力して「次へ」をクリックするとメールアドレス宛にパスワードの変更についてのメールは届き、再設定コードを入力してパスワードは変更できるのですが、再度メールアドレスと新しいパスワードを使いログインを試みても「For security reasons, your account has been disabled. If you think this is a mistake, click here to let us know.」が表示されます。対処する方法はあるのでしょうか? 「For security reasons, your account has been disabled. If you think this is a mistake, click here to let us know.」を翻訳すると「セキュリティ上の理由から、あなたのアカウントが無効になっています。これが誤りだと思われる場合、私たちが知っているようにこちらをクリックしてください。」と言う意味のようなのですが、無効になっているのであれば、どうにかすると有効にできるのでしょうか? ※試した事 (1)名前を漢字とローマ字で試しました。 (2)1つのアドレスが本名じゃなかったので、新しく登録に使ったアドレスは本名を使いました。 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• フェイスブックで友達をクリックすると

フェイスブックで友達になっている人の写真がデフォのアイコンになっていたのでクリックすると This account has been deactivated. Only you can see ○○ on your friends list. You have the option to○○さんを友達から削除. という文が出てきて、相手のページが見れません。 これは相手にブロックされたのでしょうか?

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにオーダーしたのをキャンセルしたところ電子証券で返金するとのことでしたが、 電子証券の使い方がわからないので、カードのキャンセルをお願いしたところ以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I have cancelled the orders – Can I issue you eCertificates instead of refunding your card? With as many orders as you place, this would be easier for you and us – a refund takes a long time to post to your account.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --