• 締切済み

日本-タイ翻訳エンジンを紹介してください。

I want to obtain the translation engine that converts a Japanese sentence into a Thai sentence. I want you to teach how to look for it.

みんなの回答

• riderfaiz
  • ベストアンサー率31% (1072/3360)
回答No.2

Saikamが無くなった今は無いんじゃないかな。 あなたはタイ人? ここで聞くよりPantip.comのほうが確かな情報が得られると思いますよ。 Saikam online dictionary had alredy closed, therefor there is no site such as like you want. I think you should ask at pantip.com .

suadey
質問者

お礼

まずは、お礼申し上げます。PC関係の店そのほかいろんなところに問い合わせたけど取り扱いなしとの回答で、このMSN質問箱でお願いしたところです。あと、考えられるところは個人でタイ語への翻訳をしてくれるところを探すしか無いのではと考えています。有り難うございました。

回答No.1

日本-タイ語翻訳ってなかなかないですね。 個人でやっているそうですけど。 タイ語の無料自動翻訳、タイ語辞書 http://www.japanese2thai.com/auto/jsp/index.jsp おまけでこんなのがあります。 PDICタイ語 ダウンロードページ http://home10.highway.ne.jp/ikko/thaidic/thai_dic.html

suadey
質問者

お礼

電機機器店はじめ関係のところにあたってみましたが翻訳エンジンは扱っていないという返事しかありませんでした。この回答を頂き誠に有り難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文です。(大学受験生です。)

こんにちは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 「この文章に文法的ミスはないか、他に上手い言い方がないか、何でもいいから気づいたことを教えてほしい。」 を英作文すると。。。 I want to teach me anything that you noticed about my English. Is this sentence correct in grammarbe? Are there anything else that I want to say into words? なんだかめちゃくちゃです。 難しくて分かりません。 正しい英語と、文法ミスなどを指摘していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

インタビューの内容です。 質問者 Were you involved in the designing? 回答者 Yeah. I said, “I want a shoe I would actually wear.” But you can’t go too crazy because you want them to be successful. You have to ask, “What’s going to be the most successful shoe?” Because you want to make money for True Colors. I like that denim sneaker, that’s my favourite. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 助けて!!!大変です!!!!

I want to tell English! ! However I am not able to speak English at all. I am not able to chat without observing a/the baby. Does it take the trouble to do mail none the less? I want to become a friend! ! I am writing with a/the translation machine. Is the sentence that I wrote consisting of as a/the sentence properly? この文は翻訳サイトで日本語を英語にしてみました。 意味の分かる文になっているでしょうか? それから、英語が話せる人へお願いなんですが これを日本語の文に訳してもらえますか? ちゃんと文になっているか試したいのでお願いします!!!!

• 翻訳お願いします

長文で申し訳ないのですが、下記の文書を翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです。 Hi this is my facebook: My name is ◯◯ or △△(I don't use my japanese name much),I'm 26 years old, I'm half Japanese and half German. My Japanese is beginner level so I hope you can be my Japanese teacher and friend. I live in Tokyo. I'm currently working as an auditor in a finance company, but I hope to one day work in Japanese company. I can help you improve your english and german. In college, I was a professional dancer and I represented my school in several dancing competitions, but my parents said it doesn't make money so I became an auditor. But my dream is be a dancer when I was a child. I did many kinds of dances in the competition such as rumba, latin, salsa, foxtrot, samba, tango and many others, but I haven't done traditional Japanese style of dance. I want to try it someday. I have never done hip hop, street dancing before, I don't feel comfortable dressing myself in baggy clothes, I prefer wearing a dress. I can teach you how to dance too. ちなみに、タイトルが友達募集となっていて、このようなメールが届いたのですが、これは私個人宛に届いたものではなく、ランダムに送られているものですか? 重ね重ねすみませんが、分かる方がいらっしゃったら教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 日本語に翻訳してくれていただけませんが

I have passed the interview of NEC internship and will begin the job in 8.22. So I cannot take your(company) internship and feel realy sorry. That it, I want to refuse the offer and what to say is the most polite way?(In Japanese) Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 日本語に翻訳してください。

外国人とメールのやり取りをしていて何で日本人はそんなに可愛いの?と言われ皆んな日本人男性の好みの顔になろうと努力しているからかな、と答えたら下記のメールが返ってきたのですが所々しか意味が分かりません…。翻訳お願いします。 I understand that, but I mean not just their (your) 'physical' appearance, but the their mannerism (Behavior) also. When I said "cute" I meant the mannerism of Japanese women as much as appearance.. Example. Many English/European women try to copy/emulate Japanese women behavior and appearance, but of course it's not the same it's only an 'act' (fake) It interests me because it seems native Japanese women don't realize the effect they have on Europeans "foreigners" or "外人" Well, from what I've heard anyway.. (I hate those words 😞). I mean.. One example is the Japanese speech pattern is the the most beautiful sounding to a non Japanese speaker. It's a shame because, I've heard Japanese think westerners 'look down' at Asian/Japanese women. And that's some what true, but there are also westerners that completely admire you Japanese.. Respectful of course. I have no idea what my point is here, so I completely understand if you ignore my still message. それと、外人と言う言葉は差別的だと聞いたことがあるのですがforeignerも差別に入るのでしょうか?

専門家に質問してみよう