• 締切済み

Gwen Stefani の Hollaback Girlの歌詞の意味を教えてください。

Hollaback Girlの歌詞の意味、 特に This is my shit と Let me hear you say this shit is bananas の部分です。 shitとbananaは何を意味しているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• bad-boys
  • ベストアンサー率18% (34/188)
回答No.1
ikokkoki
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 そのページは以前に見たのですが、直訳をしているようで、 歌詞の意味を正しく訳してはいないと思います。 shitは「クソ」ではなく,違った意味のことを指してはいませんか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Don't Let Go の歌詞の意味

Isaac Hayes "Don't Let Go" の日本語歌詞(意味)を教えてください。 特にDon't let goの部分が、、どれなのか、もしくはもっと別の意味なのか分かりません。。。よろしくお願いします! -僕を行かせないで Don't let(me)go -君を行かせない(行かせたくない) Don't let(you)go -諦めないで Don't let(it)go -離れないで Don't let(??)go Hear that whistle its 10 o'clock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Come on baby it's time to rock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so glad I've got you here (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Keeps me grinnin' from ear to ear (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go Thunder, lightnin', wind and rain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is formin' inside my brain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so eager I'm nearly dyin' (Don't let go) (Don't let go) You've been keepin' your lips from mine (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, yeah Whooooa, yeah Don't let go Come on and kiss me, kiss me sweet Hold me tight baby and don't let go (Don't let go) Come on and love me You've gotta love me (Don't let go) I want ya, I want ya, I really, really want ya (Don't let go) All night, feels so right (Don't let go) Hold me tight, don't let go [Instrumental Interlude] Hound dogs barkin' upside the hill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is draggin' him through the mill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) If it wasn't for havin' you, girl (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'd be a-howlin' and a-barkin' too (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Ooh-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, no No, no don't let go I need ya so, girl Hold me, momma (Hold me tight if it takes all night) (But don't let go) Don't, don't let me go (I wouldn't stop for a million bucks) ('Cause I love you so) No, no, no I love you so, yeah

• 歌詞の和訳

"Let me bleed out the words that I've been fed" They say if you love somebody you gotta let them go Yeah well that rule doesn't apply to me no more. この部分の歌詞の和訳について教えてください。 Let me bleed out the words that I've been fed. これがどうしても分からなくて困ってます。 うんざりしたこと(ムカついたこと?)を吐き出させてくれ(愚痴らせて)的な感じですか? fedの訳し方がいまいち分からなくて。。 fedって「食わせる」みたいな意味もありますよね? 分からなすぎて頭痛いです(;-;) 助けてください。。

• 歌詞の一部です、どういう意味でしょう

映画「ワーキングガール」の主題歌、 Let the river run(carly simon) の歌詞でどうしても意味が取れない部分があります。 It's asking for the taking trembling, shaking Oh, my heart is aching の It's asking for the taking  は どういう意味なのでしょうか? 直前までの歌詞は Let the river run let all the dreamers wake the nation Come, the New Jerusalem. Silver cities rise the morning lights the streets that lead them and sirens call them on with a song It's asking for the taking trembling shaking Oh, my heart is aching 全歌詞はこちらです; http://www.lovecms.com/music-carly-simon/music-let-the-river-run-with-choir.html 映画の内容はご存知の方も多いと思いますが、NYを舞台にした仕事に恋愛に頑張る女性のサクセスストーリーです。曲全体としては、朝、さぁいくぞー!という希望とやる気にあふれた内容と思われますが、ask for taking が漠然としすぎて全然意味がわかりません。対訳も見当たらず、、宜しくお願いします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• はっきりとした意味がわかりません

知り合いのアメリカ人の男性から2人で会いたいというメールが来たのですが、彼氏がいるからダメと断りました。 それに対する返事が来たのですが、はっきりとした意味が汲み取れませんでした。 どなたかご教授願いますm(_ _)m whatever you say is fine by me,cause I don't want you having problems with him alight. この「whatever you say is fine by me」がうまく訳せないんです。 後半が「彼との間に問題を持って欲しくない」という感じですよね? この文章に続けて「let us be friends ok!!」とあったし、 私も友達として続けていきたいので、その旨の返事を書こうと思うのですが、理解できてないまま送りたくなかったので質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いします。

• アゲ♂アゲ♂EVERY☆騎士の歌詞について

歌詞の一部に ◆ バリバリ☆Sunday Night  ラヴラヴ☆Monday Night モテモテ☆Tuesday Night Wednesday Night オーライ? I need you I want you 嗚呼 なんとゆう!? (Yeah Baby! Yeah Baby!) イケイケ☆Friday Night ヌゲヌゲ☆Saturday Night アゲアゲ☆Every Night いいんじゃない? 今夜 踊り狂え 朝まで "Let me hear you say!" とありますが、Thursday Night はどこにいってしまったんでしょうか? 何で無いのかご存知の方、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• XJAPAN Say Anything 歌詞 読み

XJAPANのSay Anythingをカラオケ歌いたいのですが英語部分の読みがよく分かりません。 英語部分の読み方を教えて下さい 騒めきだけが 心を刺して 聞こえない 胸の吐息 時を忘れて 求め彷徨う 高鳴る想い 濡らして Run away from reality I've been crying in the dream 凍りついた時間に震えて 歪んで見えない 記憶重ねる 悲しみが 消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に If I can go back to there I've been 夢の中にだけ生きて 終わらない雨に濡れる 流れる涙を白日夢に染めて You say anything whatever you like to say to me say anything You leave me out of my eyes You say anything All I can hear is voice from dream say anything You can dry my every tears 灯りの消えた On the stage 1人見つめて 通り過ぎた日々に抱かれる 壊してくれ 何もかも 飾った愛も 時の砂に消えるまで You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies say anything 演じきれない心に Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain 綺麗に殺し合えば 造花の薔薇に埋もれた 詩人の涙は記憶に流されて Time may change my life But my heart remains the same to you Time may change your heart My love for you never change You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも Say anything 断ち切れない心に You say anything... Say anything Now you are gone away Where can I go from here? Say anything... Say anything... “I believed If time passes. everything turns into beauty If the rain rain stop, tears clean the scars of memory away Everything stars wearing fresh colors Every sound beging playing a heartfelt melody Jealousy embelishes a page of the epic Desire is embracea in a dream But my mind is still in chaos and......” 最後の“I believed...以降の発音が特によく分からないので宜しくお願いします。

• Otis Reddingの曲の歌詞が知りたいです。

Otis Redding の 『 Open The Door 』 という曲の歌詞の意味を教えていただけないでしょうか。 凄く好きな曲なのですが、英語が全くできないため歌詞が解かりません。 すこしずつ単語の意味を調べていって自分で訳してみようとしたのですが、 どうしてもわけがわからないんです(T_T) 他力本願で申し訳ないのですが、英語の得意な方いましたらどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Otis Redding 『 Open The Door 』 I've been so wrong, so many times. Now you know what I'm talkin' about. We've all been wrong a time in our life. And we all make mistakes sometimes of leaving what's good for us. I made that mistake, now I'm tryin' to get back to my baby. This runnin' round, sure 'nough, is killin' me Let me, let me in Let me in, let me in Let me in, let me in Let me in, let me in, let me in, let me in, let me ease on in Look into my eyes Can't you see I got to come on in I ain't lyin', and I ain't smilin' 'bout it, baby Open the door or I'm bustin' in Because this runnin' around Sure 'nough, sure 'nough, is killin' me Let me in, it's killin' me, baby I got ta come on in Let me in, baby, please let me in I got ta come on in, honey Open the door Open the door Let me in, let me in, let me in, let me ease on in Mama, mama, got to come in Open the door I can't stand this cold Let me in this house I'm tired of this runnin' around Tired of being, tired of being all alone Standing out here and walkin' with, walkin' with

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ワンドライブの容量が一杯になった場合、外付けハードディスクへデータを移すことで容量を解放することができます。
  • ワンドライブの容量を増やす方法としては、データを外付けハードディスクへ移すか、不要なデータを削除する方法があります。
  • ワンドライブの容量を増やすためには、データを外部ストレージに移動させるか、不要なデータを削除して容量を解放する必要があります。
回答を見る

専門家に質問してみよう