• ベストアンサー

訳してもらえませんか?

経済の文献を読んでてわからない文があったのでわかる方、訳教えてください。  That protectionizm helped kill both the customs union with Italy, which the two had informally agreed in March 1949, and the loose schemes of cooperation with Italy and the Benelux countries whichwere being discussed. (参考)   protectionizm:保護貿易主義   customs union:関税同盟   Benelux countries:ベネルクス三国

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mootmike
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.2

この文章の前がよくわからないので正確にはならないと思いますが。。。 「そのような保護貿易主義はイタリアとの関税同盟(すでに1949年3月に非公式に同意をみているのだが)と,もっか懸案中のイタリアおよびベネルクス三国との協力関係を築いていこうという漠然とした目論みを2つともをだめにしてしまった一因であった。」 のような感じでしょうか。 参考になれば幸いです。

その他の回答 (1)

• Noy
  • ベストアンサー率23% (56/235)
回答No.1

こんにちは、Noyと言います。 保護貿易主義が援助するということは、イタリアとの関税協定を両方とも台無しにするということである。そしてそのことが非公式に3月に同意されました。 1949年、そして、ずさんなイタリアとベネルクス3国との協定が討論されました。 です。ちなみに、protectionizmではなく、protectionismです。タイプミスと思いますが。それとも文献の誤植?はないか。。 おやくに立てると光栄です。

pastpone
質問者

補足

お礼遅れましたが、ありがとうございます。しかしMarchと1949はつながってるんです。だからこの訳だとはなれて考えてて、、、私の書き方が悪かったですね。。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

He suggested that European Union countries,swayed by Spain,Italy and France with large tuna fleets,have been dragging their feet on enforcing quotas. 「There are questions about some of the Mediterranean countries,whether they have been as attentive as others」 he said.

• 和訳してもらえませんか。

英字のニュースでわからないところがありました。 もしおわかりでしたら、和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 In the past, the Foreign Ministry has helped dozens of Japanese spouses and former Korean residents of Japan who fled to China from North Korea return to Japan secretly with cooperation from Beijing.

• 添削してください

The Second Red Scare was a fear-driven phenomenon brought on by the growing power of communist countries in the wake of the Second World War, particularly the Soviet Union. Many in the U.S. feared that the Soviet Union and its allies were planning to forcefully spread communism around the globe, overthrowing both democratic and capitalist institutions as it went. With the Soviet Union occupying much of Eastern and Central Europe, many in the U.S. perceived their fears of communist expansionism as confirmed. The U.S. also feared that communist agents had infiltrated the federal government. Second Red Scare(赤狩り)についてまとめた文章なのですが、もう少し簡単にまとめることはできないでしょうか? (一応自分なりにまとめてみました↓) ⇨The Second Red Scare was a fear-driven phenomenon brought on by the growing power of communist countries in the Soviet Union. The U.S. feared that the Soviet Union and its allies were planning to forcefully spread communism around the globe, overthrowing both democratic and capitalist institutions as it went. With the Soviet Union occupying much of Eastern and Central Europe, many in the U.S. feared of communist expansion and invasioned the federal governent. 最後の文章を3つ目の文章にまとめたのですが、いかがでしょうか? 添削、もしくはこのような表現があるよ、もっと簡単にできるよ、などあれば教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

If possible kindly declare less than 40 USD on the customs form to avoid that the shipment remains stuck at Milano Rosario Postal Hub, Italy, waiting for customs. Last time I bought a Japanese stone from Metal Master JP for 180 USD and it was stuck at the hub for 45 days, making me extremely worry. I was forced to open a case with Paypal, finally the shipment

• 和訳していただけませんか?

どなたか下の文の[ ]に適切な語を入れて和訳していただけませんか? With the breakup of the Soviet Union, a new entity called the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) was formed in December, 1991. The member countries, most of which are the independent states of the former Soviet Union, have sovereignty, but are economically interdependent. Although these countries were liberated from the control of the centralized, totalitarian government, they have been faced with daunting challenges: developing their economies, reorganizing their political systems , and [sparking/causing/ settling] ethnic disputes such as the Chechen Wars and the Georgian-Ossetian conflict. In order to [endure/ overcome/ face] those hardships, the CIS has been taking bold steps to realize democratization, reorganization, and reconstruction of the Commonwealth.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の和訳をお願いします。 Consider Z-Card, which sells information and advertising materials mostly in the form of pocket-size foldout cards. The company is privately held, with annual revenue of about £6 million, or $9.3 million, and has a staff of 34. Only 16 are Britons. The rest are mainly from other countries in the European Union.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Britain, with 61.9 million people, has about 40.6 million people of working age. But together, the 27 countries in the European Union, population 494.9 million, represent a labor pool of about 329.7 million. (Only citizens of Romania and Bulgaria are restricted from working freely in Britain, and they will gain that right in January when temporary restrictions imposed by Britain lapse.)

• 和訳お願いします。

A turn in the wheel of fortune came for Machiavelli. With Spain's assistance, the Medicis overthrew the republic and restored their rule in Florence.Machiavelli was discharged, imprisoned,tortured, and finally banished to his small country estate near San Cascano. There, except for brief periods, he remained in retirement untill his death in 1527. His principal pastime during those, to him,long dull years was writing: The Prince, The Discourses,The Art of War,and the History of Florence-all primarily concerned with politics, ancient and contemporary. Any sentiment in Machiavelli's nature in relation to public affairs is hard to detect, but on one matter he felt deeply. He was a genuine patriot with an ardent longing for a strong, united Italy. He might be a cold, skeptical observer, a cynical man of pure intellect, untill he discussed Italian unity, and then he became inspired with passion, eloquence, warmth, and life. Italy's condition in the early, sixteen century was sad enough to make any patriot weep.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 While Britain is the company’s biggest individual market, 70 percent of its business comes from other European Union countries, with clients like the German airline Lufthansa and the Vatican. (Z-Card produced a foldout brochure of tourist information for the Vatican Library.) The likelihood that a Briton could have secured the Vatican contract, the company’s managing director, Liz Love, said would have been “absolutely zilch.”

• 英文推薦書 感想聞かせてください。 アドバイスもよろしくお願いします。

英文推薦書 感想聞かせてください。 アドバイスもよろしくお願いします。 With tolerant character, I have warm consideration for circumference brightly and value a friend. I can have the flexibility that can revise oneself and humility to listen to a different opinion and one's thought and can be superior to sense of cooperation. The effort that is going to raise oneself is watched and wrestles with everything forward. As for the action for studies, I am very sincere. The class manner was very earnest and I concentrated on it I understood in that time, and to digest it and learned it. I had the stern eyes which stared at oneself, and the easy compromise investigated a questionable point without doing it till oneself could understand. I gain excellent results through three years as a result that all subjects worked hard to do a slipshod job steadily. I stopped at first, and the thought that the person himself studied abroad strongly thought about senior high school entrance to school seriously. There is 聞, and not only the admiration but also the strictness of the studying abroad really knows a direct story from people with the studying abroad experience enough many times. I wish to join it by agreement, and the intention is strong. Through interchange with the foreign students of not only the simple English acquisition but also various countries, I burn will to the studying abroad when I want to deepen culture and the understanding about manners and customs. I resemble a person / the will and, without a share, am convinced that it is a person for the recommendation.