• ベストアンサー

何て言っていたのかわかりません(長文です)

今日メッセを開くと○○のメンバリストに追加されましたという知らせがきていて 私もメンバに追加してメッセにいたらその方がいて、話かけて来ました その時の会話が↓です。 外「Hey school wonderful school lol what time does your bus come/」 私「あの・・・?」 外「what the heck/」 私「I am Japanese. Who are you?」 外「lol i am tat could you please kindly tell me what time does your bus come/ ms.japanese woman」 私「I'm sorry. English is not understood.」 外「oh darn well for someone who doesn't understand it you write it incredibly well but luckily for me I know japanese i saw the mikado lLDS D OK KEKODKD JUDHINSJ HUYSJDGAL HEHEHEHE //// (what time does your bus come) kindly ms.japanese woman」 私「Translation」 外「i did it's up there」 私「??^^;」 外「i see」 外「 i need to get my dictionnar out anyways i should probably go JDMLAJC HEIOENA JSSOOA」 相手が外人さんだったらしく、英語が全くわからない私は翻訳を使って色々言ってみたんですが、 相手がなんて言っていたかさっぱりわかりません。 相手は何と言っていたのでしょうか? 私の返してたコトはこれで良かったでしょうか?^^; もしまた相手に話しかけられたら最初になんていえば良いのでしょうか? わけのわからない文ですみません。ヨロシクお願いします

noname#13083
noname#13083
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは♪ それにしてもこのメッセの相手、ちょっといじわるですね。 なぜなら訳すと、 外「ねぇ、学校楽しい~。笑 あなたは何時のバスに乗ってるの?」 「おいおい(←こんなニュアンスです)」 「笑。 タットです。何時にバスがくるのか教えて、日本人のお譲ちゃん。」 「なんだよ~。まあ、英語が分からないにしては結構良く書けてるけど(んじゃない)・・・でも私日本語がわかるんだよね。みかどを見たよ。 lLDS D OK KEKODKD JUDHINSJ HUYSJDGAL HEHEHEHE //// ↑これは?? 「(何時のバスに乗ってるの?) お願い教えてよ、日本人のお譲ちゃん」 「上にやったじゃん(書いてあるよ)」 「わかった」 「 私辞書を持ってこなくちゃ。どっちにしろもう落ちるよ JDMLAJC HEIOENA JSSOOA ↑これも??です。スペイン語か何かなのかなと思いましたが分かりません。 でも上のもうひとつでも、バカにしてるように感じます。 分かりにくくてすみません。 この人、日本語がわかるって言ってるんだから日本語で話せば良いのに、嫌な人って感じです。 もし、また話しかけられたら、「You're mean. Don't talk to me.(いじわるだから私に話しかけないで)」などと言うのはどうでしょう。 それか無視でもw

noname#13083
質問者

お礼

日本語がわかるって言っていたのは友人に訊いて何となくわかっていたんですが。。。 ホント意地悪ですね(笑 ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

相手はバスの到着時間を知りたがってるようです。 スクールバスか何かのようですが。 「ヘイ。いい学校だよ(笑)。バスはいつ来るんだ?」 「一体いつ」 「バスはいつ来るか教えてくれますか、日本人のお嬢さん」 「困ったな。でも英語が分からない割には随分上手に書けてるじゃない。ラッキーなことに僕日本語分かるんだ。ミカドも見たんだよ。バスはいつくるか教えてくれますか、日本人のお嬢さん。」 「訳したよ。」 「OK」 「辞書出してこなくちゃな。まあいいや、もう行かなきゃかも。」

noname#13083
質問者

お礼

バスの到着時間ですか・・・ 何を言っていたのか何となくでもわかってすっきりしました! ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• この文を英訳お願いします。長文です。

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。ご教授ください。 Hi,Thanks for your quick respond. I'm afraid I'm still a bit confused so do you mean this pen does not come with ink converter or ink cartridge, and if I want them I need to buy them separately? I've done some research about this pen and I think either ink converter or ink cartridge would work so what did you mean by "inquires them both"? And in the description is says ink cartridge is included and in the email you said I would have to buy them? If so I could not find them in your shop. And also what about the third question I asked?Thanks for your time and looking forward to your reply.James

• 何曜日があいていますか?

何曜日があいていますか? お店に行って、何曜日が営業日ですか? 営業時間は何時から何時までですか? と聞きたいのですが、 Which day does your shop open? What time does your shop open? なんか不自然な気がしますが、もっと良い言い方はございますでしょうか?

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 関副詞・代名詞

答えが間違っているものを選びなさい the woman and her little dog ( ) went shopping will come back on time 1 what 2 whom 3 which 4 that 解答が 4 なのですが、4は正解ですよね? 間違っているのは、1 what のような気がするのですが・・・ 2 whom も考えられるのでしょうか?(後ろの文がS V では無いような気もします)

• What is your nationality?

1:What is your nationality? 2:What nationality are you? どちらの文で聞かれても I'm Japanese. でしょうか? 私は勝手にこう解釈していましたが・・・ 1の文ならJapan 2の文なら (I'm) Japanese 答えとしてはどちらも通じるのはわかっているんですが。 あと会話文ではなく単語ではどうなるのでしょう? 仕事で書類に外国人に記入してもらう際 ” nationality ” の欄があり、”U.S.A.”と書く人と ”American”と書く人がおり、益々混乱しています・・・ 教えて下さい。

• 添削希望

When I read your email message this time, Your satisfying days come to my mind.

• この疑問文は自然な英語ですか?

次の英語はセンター試験(リスニング)の大問1の練習問題の一つです。この問題は最初の問いについて対話を聞き、答えとして最も適切なものを1つ選べ、という問題です。 <問い> What does the woman order? <対話> Man: May I take your order? Woman: Yes, I’d like a steak with rice and salad, and a beer. Man: OK. Anything else? Woman: Oh, sorry. I’ll have water instead of beer. I’m driving. <イラスト> (1) ステーキ、ライス、水 (2) ステーキ、サラダ、ビール (3) ステーキ、ライス、サラダ、水 (4) ステーキ、ライス、サラダ、ビール 正解は(3)「ステーキ、ライス、サラダ、水」というわけです。 さて、質問ですが、このような流れの中で、現在時制を用いた最初の問い What does the woman order? というのははたして自然な英語なのでしょうか?

• どうしてこういう答えになるのか教えてください。(高校レベル)

・次の文を will を使って未来時制に直しなさい。 (1) What time does your mother start? (2) They do not go on a picnic tomorrow. 解答は (1) What time will your mother start? (2) They will not go on a picnic tomorrow. というふうになります。 この問題を解いた僕の答えは (1) What time will do your mother start? (2) They will do not go on a picnic tomorrow. というふうにしたのですが、なぜ do を入れてはいけないのか わかりません。 どなたか詳しく教えてください。 お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

多くて申し訳ないんですが、次の英文を日本語に訳してください!! ・It sucks you had to waste your time off at cram school. ・Its long like that so when your new to it, it makes it easier to stand and turn. But remember long borad were the first borad ever made. ・ You are just a easy going girl that likes to take her time lol. ・Plus duct tape does wonders when you tape someone to a wall with it. It always holds lol ・You must listen to one song from a band called Offspring off youtube or something and tell me what it was and why you liked it meow lol. あと、What color would you like your hair to be?は 髪何色にしたい?という訳でいいんですかね?? 多くてすみません!!よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の和訳がわからなくて困っています。

内容は、 1,Ms.Morgan,an exchange student,has been brought to Tokyo International Hospital because of severe abdominal pain.While she waits for tests to be done,Nurse Naito obtains important information. Ns.Naito:Hi,I'm Nurse Naito.I'd like to ask you some questions. What's your name? Ms.Morgan:Vicky Morgan. Ns.Naito:Where are you from? Ms.Morgan:I'm from California,in the United States. Ns.Naito:What's your address? Ms.Morgan:Well,my permanent address is 423 Third Street,Larchmont,California 97189.Here,my address is 4-42-12 Minami-Ogikubo,Suginami-ku.The postal code is 167-0052. Ns.Naito:What's your phone number? Ms.Morgan:03-3392-4867. Ns,Naito:Are you living alone? Ms.Morgan:No,I'm with a Japanese family,the Yamadas. Ns.Naito:What's your occupation? Ms.Morgan:I'm a student at UCLA.I'm here on a student exchange at Waseda University. 2,Nurse Wada is showing Mrs.Thompson around her room at Tokyo International Hospital. Ns.Wada:Hi,Mrs.Thompson...I'm Ms.Wada.Let me show you around the room. Mrs.Thompson:Oh,thank you. Ns.Wada:This is your bed,and this is your bedside table. The nurse call bell is here by the pillow. Mrs.Thompson:How does it work? Ns.Wada:Just push this button,and the nurse will come to see what you need. 3,Ms.Sato is interviewing Andy Jackson,an exchange student,in the Emergency Room. Ms.Sato:What's the matter? Andy:I'M in terrible pain. Ms.Sato:In my abdomen. It hurts here.Here(points to the lower right quadrant of his abdomen). Ms.Sato:What kaind of pain is it? Andy:It's really sharp,like a knife running through me. です。 すべて教材の参考書のものなのですが、解答が無くて訳がわからず困っています。 よろしくお願いします。