• 締切済み

302sh no softtbnk wrnty

Sharp company can they repair broken screen of smart phone? Does they have after sale service warranty? Does sharp have a contact number to call for a after sale services? ※OKWAVEより補足:「シャープのスマートフォン・携帯電話」についての質問です。

みんなの回答

• Eureka_
  • ベストアンサー率41% (5069/12255)
回答No.1

302SH is made by Sharp,sold by SoftBank on their brand. In other words,302SH is Softbank's smartphone,not Sharp's one. So,Sharp does not provide customer service directly. All service are provided to consumer through Softbank career shop reception desk.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 302sh warranty service

My 302sh screen is broken. Is there a warranty for that to repair? ※OKWAVEより補足:「シャープのスマートフォン・携帯電話」についての質問です。

• Own change iphone screen?

My iphone6 broken screen, you can change your own screen it? Has been a warranty, go to the Apple store sale for the screen is too expensive! I have been bullish on this site one screen, http: //ydtparts.com/ not expensive, but I do not know if it is hard for the screen? Seeking an experienced friend to help me!

• 契約書の一文の和訳

秘密保持契約の一文の和訳をお願いいたします。 Company A shall not contact, solicit, receive business from or provide services that are similar to the business done by Company B to any entity which was a customer of Company B.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトなどで調べてみましたが意味の分からない文章になってしまい困っています。 よろしくお願いします。 We took this press out of production shortly after purchasing a small screen printing company.

• 英語の和訳の問題です。解答お願いします。

英語の和訳の問題です。解答お願いします。 1、A name is the first point of contact that a company has with the world,and it can be an effective marketing tool. a company has with the world の訳し方が分かりません。 2、Names are so important that some companies hire special naming firms that develop a list of names,test them at focus group,screen them to be sure they are available,and then trademark the final selections.  thatやコンマがどこにかかっているのかわからないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語にしてください

日本で1か月マンスリーマンションを借りて滞在しようと思っているアメリカ人に尋ねられたのですが、私にはよく分からなくて困っています。 意味と、回答が分かる方がいらしゃったら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 日本のマンスリーマンションに対する質問です。 Questions: Do they require a Japanese citizen to co-sign? Do they a have english speaking staff? What kind of paperwork is required? How long does it take to move in after reserving? What are additional expenses besides rent?

• 翻訳して下さい!

翻訳お願いします! I will know more after a conference call on the 13th. They may change the dates of the sale. How about if we connect after I know more on the 13th?

• 手続きをしていないので携帯が使えない

海外へ行って、 携帯を持っているが、手続きをしていないために(海外では)使うことができない。 と言いたいのですが、どのように言えば通じますか? I have a cellular phone. But it does not work because I've not proceed the application. とか言っても、いまいちよく通じないのですが もっと分かりやすい言い方はないでしょうか?

• Most applicantsにtheをつけない?

Most applicants to Smith Accounting Services have completed a paid internship at the company headquarters. Most形 applicants to Smith Accounting Services(S名詞句) have completed(V) a paid internship(O名詞句) at the company headquarters(M前置詞句). この文について1つでもいいので教えてください 1,SVOCMの文型の分け方は上記でよろしいでしょうか? 2,Most applicantsのmostにはなぜtheをつけないのでしょうか? 3,このhave completedは現在完了形の継続、経験、完了の完了ですよね?文意から完了という事を見極めるんですよね? 4,Paid internship のpaidはpay の過去完了形paidが形容詞になってるんですよね?動詞を過去完了形にすると形容詞の働きをするということですよね?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Does anyone in the LA/SFV/Pasadena area have an electrician they can recommend ? I have a relatively small job that is out of my DIY skill set.