• ベストアンサー

ネイティブ英語が聞き取れる方

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP3cp3gkRgI なんて言っているのか英文を書いてくれませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

Tim Cahill: Umm, I definitely think it's one of the hardest groups. I think urr, Serbia, very unpredictable. A team obviously, urr, in its own right deserves to be there. But then, you look to Germany and I think to myself, "That's the start of the group of death." It's obviously one of the most aggressive and disciplined teams in the World Cup and someoe who, not only ourselves but someone like Brazil probably don't want to face. So, umm, thinking about it, it's going to be very difficult. And finally from African nations, Ghana. You know my question, urr, the footprint of African football. And, you know, they are obviously the strongest team in Africa and it's pretty scary. Reporter: At this stage do you look any further than those three teams or is the focus purely on those teams and if so, who are the key opponents in those teams eventually with you. Tim Cahill: Personally, umm, I only look for our group, you know. Urr, anything to come out of the World Cup will be to get through our group, and you worry about things after. Umm, Germany as I said, a draw against them would be a massive result. To win one game and draw, hopefully that's enough to get you through, which is what we realized in the last World Cup. As for Africa, umm, physical urr, determined country and nation who are, who obviously may be going to look at us and think may be we might be their easiest game in the group. So there is going to be a bit of mind games and a lot of urr, you know, mixed emotions for teams. But I think overall, urr, it's one shot against eachother. There is no penalties no extra time and urr, I think one win might take you through this group. Tim Cahill: 確実に最も厳しい(強豪がひしめく)グループの一つだと思います。セルビアについては予測不可能です。ただ、W杯への出場権を得たこと自体、強いことの証です。しかしドイツに目をやると、「死のグループの始まりだ」と思わずにはいられません。言うまでもなくドイツはW杯における、最も攻撃的で規律のあるチームの一つです。我々のみならず、恐らくブラジルでさえも対戦を避けたい相手ではないでしょうか。従って冷静に考えると、とても難しい試合になると思います。最後にアフリカ勢のガーナですが、アフリカ最強のチームとしてくるわけですから、恐ろしい敵であることは確かです。 Reporter: 現段階で、あなは予選グループの3チームの他に気にしているチームはありますか?それとも純粋に予選グループのことだけを考えていますか?もしそうであるならば、カギを握る対戦相手はどのチームだと思いますか? Tim Cahill: 個人的には予選グループのみに焦点を当てています。W杯で結果を残すとしたら、まずは予選グループを突破するしかありません。その後のことは、その時に考えればよいことです。先ほど言ったように、ドイツとの一戦がカギでしょう。ドイツと引き分けることができれば大健闘です。できれば1勝1分けで予選リーグを突破したいです。前回W杯でもそうでしたし。 アフリカについて言えば、フィジカルに強く、勝利にどん欲なチームだと思います。恐らく彼らは我々のことをグループの中で最も弱いチームとして見ているでしょう。 ですからチーム同士ちょっとした心理戦を含め、それぞれ複雑な思いがあります。しかし最終的には一対一の1回勝負です。ペナルティー合戦もなければ延長戦もありません。1試合勝てればグループ突破も可能だと思います。

iceoisui
質問者

お礼

いつも本当すいません>< なんてお礼を言っていいのかわかりません><

関連するQ&A