DMの対処 ウイルス感染は?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 最近DMが多くて第三者がメーリングリストに入れたような気がします。
  • 対処としてはMAIL環境設定でひとつづつルールを作って削除するしかないのでしょうか?
  • Macはウイルス感染しないと言いますが、その中のハイパーリンクに飛んでも大丈夫なのでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

DMの対処 ウイルス感染は?

最近DMが多くてどうも第三者がメーリングリストに入れた ような気がします。 MAILの{差出人に戻す}で戻しても <MAILER-DAEMON>でそれが戻ってきてしまいます。 また下記のようなメールも頻繁にきます。 *....We have checks from $25 - $150 ready to send you for offering us your honest opinion on various online surveys that only take a few minutes to complete. ....... *.........You may have recently noticed that your computer's connection to the Internet has been much slower than usual..........To check for any adware or spyware applications press on the link below.There is no cost for this scan: 対処としてはMAIL環境設定でひとつづつルールを作って削除 するしかないのでしょうか? MAIL は1.1.1です。 Macはウイルス感染しないと言いますが、その中のハイパーリンクに飛んでも大丈夫なのでしょうか?

• Mac
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • asuca
  • ベストアンサー率47% (11786/24626)
回答No.1

>対処としてはMAIL環境設定でひとつづつルールを作って削除するしかないのでしょうか? それしか方法がないです。 メールアドレスなどにある程度共通点があったらそれで削除できるようにはできるんですが。 >Macはウイルス感染しないと言いますが、その中のハイパーリンクに飛んでも大丈夫なのでしょうか? マックはウィルスに「かかりにくい」だけであってかからないわけではありません。 あまり変なところには飛ばない方が間違いないです。

detergent
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 >飛ばない  注意します。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#40524
noname#40524
回答No.2

このメールを迷惑メールにするボタンを押して下さい。 有る程度は学習されます。 一時は迷惑メールのルールを作り迷惑と考えるものは どんどん追加します。 *メールはCMですね。

detergent
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

detergent
質問者

補足

>迷惑メールにするボタン このメーラーには無いようですが?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味がいまひとつわかりません

英文の訳ですが、いまひとつ意味がわかりません。 教えてください。 宿泊客からのメッセージ・メールなのですが、 We have checked in on 5 Sept and checked out on 7 Sept and we found that we have left two bottles of ″Car Wash for windshield″ in room 318. Have you ever noticed that the said ″Car Wash for windshield″in room 318 ? We also attached a photo of ″Car Wash for windshield″for your reference. Thank you for your attension. フロントガラスの洗剤を忘れて・・・・・・・・・ 写真を貼り付けたとか? そんなに難しい単語はないのですが、 できれば、返事を出したいのですが、内容が解らない事には・・・・・ お願いいたします。

• ウイルスに感染しました。

2日程前からパソコンを起動すると下記のようなメッセージが出るようになりました。 checking files system on C: The type of the file system is NTFS. volume label is windows XP one of your disks need to be checked for consisstency. You may conel the disk check.but it is strongly recommended  that you continue. To skip disk checking. ・ ・ ・ そもそもこれが何なのか解らなかったのですが、いつもと様子が違うため、symantecのサイトからセキュリティチェックを行ったところ、「C:\Program Files\Internet Explprer\update.exeはTrojan.Mitgloederに感染しています」と表示されました。 正直今までこういったことがなかったため、とてもあせっております。 駆除の方法を知っている方がいらっしゃいましたら、教えていただけないでしょうか?

• ebay出品時のエラーついて

ebay出品時に次のようなエラーが出て、登録の最後のステップでうまくいきません。どなたか詳しい方教えてください。 ------------------------------- You can not submit your listing due to the following problems Attention! Thank you for participating in global trade on eBay. In order to begin selling your items on eBay sites not associated with your home country, you will need to take a few steps: 1) You will need to have a PayPal account that has been "Verified". Click on your country of eBay registration below to understand how to complete that process. 2) Once you have a PayPal account that is "Verified", please link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. If you already have a “Verified” PayPal account, and are still receiving this message, you need to link it to your eBay account. Once you have a verified PayPal account that is linked to your eBay account, you will be able to sell an item on any of eBay's sites worldwide. For instructions on how to become PayPal Verified or how to link your PayPal account to your eBay account, please click on the site of your eBay registration below:

• 和訳をお願いします。

The original pictured knife had no sticker on the handle. I've noticed that you've also changed all of the pictures in your auction (I have the original picture to prove this). Is this the original knife I paid for or is it a substitute?

• 和訳希望です

I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home, for your kindness, on this work you are to carry out I am offering you 40% while 60%of the fund will go to any charity organizations of your choice for me. よろしくお願い致します。

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• ウィルス感染の可能性

昨日、覚えのないメールがきました。 ---------------------------------------- お問合せいただきありがとうございます。 お問い合わせ頂いた内容に付きましては、別途メールにてご回答差し上げます。 これまでの経緯 -------------------- カスタマ - 2004/05/26 11:11 AM is that your photo? ======= application 添付ファイル old_photos.zip, 25487 バイト, インシデントに追加しました ----------- 覚えはがない、と30分後返信したら別の所から下のメールがきました。 オンラインスキャンしましたが何も検出されませんでいた。 HOTMAILだし意味がわかりません。わかる方いらっしゃいますか? --------------------- 題名:virus found in sent message "stolen" Attention: ======@hotmail.com A virus was found in an Email message you sent. This Email scanner intercepted it and stopped the entire message reaching its destination. The virus was reported to be: W32.Netsky.B@mm Please update your virus scanner or contact your IT support personnel as soon as possible as you have a virus on your system. Your message was sent with the following envelope: MAIL FROM: ======@hotmail.com RCPT TO: mc2@cptc.co.th ... and with the following headers: --- MAILFROM: ======@hotmail.com Received: from unknown (HELO cptc.co.th) (220.36.70.77) by pipe with SMTP; 26 May 2004 12:44:03 -0000 From: ======@hotmail.com To: mc2@cptc.co.th Subject: stolen Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 21:40:18 +0900 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0013_00006219.000016CE" X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

• ウイルス感染の可能性?

昨晩から下記のような送信していない相手先からの未送信通知メールが多数届くようになりました。 ウイルス感染したのでしょうか? また、対処法を教えてください。 This is the mail system at host smtp.zero.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system <jesusalubang@yahoo.com>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[66.94.236.34] said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (jesusalubang@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1155.mail.mud.yahoo.com (in reply to end of DATA command) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by smtp.zero.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7A57234C89D for <jesusalubang@yahoo.com>; Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:22:17 +0900 (JST) X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at zero.jp Received: from smtp.zero.jp ([127.0.0.1]) by localhost (smtp.zero.jp [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id Jk+am7SMInd7 for <jesusalubang@yahoo.com>; Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:22:17 +0900 (JST) Received: from vps (unknown [141.255.161.178]) by smtp.gmoserver.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 882F334C898 for <jesusalubang@yahoo.com>; Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:22:16 +0900 (JST) MIME-Version: 1.0 Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 04:52:14 +0330 X-Priority: 3 (Normal) X-Mailer: Sylpheed version 1.6.3 (GTK+ 1.2.17; i686-pc-tommie-gnu) Subject: You'll Love my Naughty Answers! From: 自分のアドレス Reply-To: janisg@deac.lv To: "spyder" <jesusalubang@yahoo.com> Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Message-ID: <OUTLOOK-IDM-317d2307-6b3f-99dc-7534-f4b9b5032701@vps>

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• ウィルス&悪戯メール?・・・英文メールの解読をお願いします。

ホームページを開設しています。 そこのメールに英文メールが来たのですが…。 悪戯か、それともまた違うメールなのか分からなくて、こちらに質問させていただきました。 タイトルは自分のHPアドレスでした。 下記の英語は本文です。 Hello, I have visited (当方のHPアドレス) and noticed=20that your website is not listed on some search engines.=20I am sure that through our service the number of people=20who visit your website will definitely increase.=20SeekerCenter is a unique technology that instantly=20submits your website to over 500,000 search engines and=20directories -- a really low-cost and effective way to=20advertise your site.=20 For more details please go to www.SeekerCenter.net. Give your website maximum exposure today=21 Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Vanessa Lintner Sales & Marketing www.SeekerCenter.net vanessa=40seekercenter.net You are receiving this email because you opted-in to receive=20special offers through a partner website. If you feel that=20you received this email in error or do not wish to receive=20additional special offers, please input the follow url in ie. http://www.seekercenter.net/remove.php?email=3D(当方のメールアドレスID)=40(メールアドレスをお借りしている@後のアドレス 例:~.co.jpなど) =20 悪戯メールでしょうか? ちなみに何か添付されていたので、ウィルスかもしれないのですが・・・。 何だかこんな普通の英文(かどうかは分からないのですが)を送ってくるとは思えないので。 何が書かれているかだけでも、分かる方がいましたら、宜しくお願いします。