古い小切手の振込み(米国)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 去年の6月にお祝いでもらった500ドル分のチェックをChaseに送ったが、戻ってきた
  • STALE DATED(時間経ち過ぎ)で戻ってきたチェックには10ドルの手数料が取られた
  • 先方の銀行はBank of Hawaiiで、再発行をお願いするわけにもいかず、解決策を求めている
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

古い小切手の振込み(米国)

去年の6月にお祝いで500ドル分のチェックをもらいました。 今年の3月に私が持っている米国のChaseに送って自分の口座に入金しようとしましたが、STALE DATED(時間経ち過ぎ)で戻ってきたおまけに10ドルの手数料まで取られてしまいました。 チェックはコピーでThis is a LEGAL COPY of your check. You can use it the same way you would use the original check.と書いてある状態で戻ってきたのですが、どうにかなるものなのでしょうか? もらった方にいまさら再発行をお願いするわけにもいかず、あきらめるべきか何か方法があるのか教えていただきたいです。 なお、先方の銀行はBank of Hawaiiです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率36% (105/286)
回答No.1

チェックは6ヶ月で無効になります。諦めるか、チェックを贈られた方に新しいチェックを書いて頂くかの2つしか選択は無いです。 「引越しした際に大切に保管していた貴重品入れを失くしてしまったよう。今まで探していたのだけど...」とか言って新しいチェックを書いてもらえば? ご存知の様に贈られた方も貴方が銀行口座にデポジットしたらキャンセル・チェックが口座に反映されるので「あら、gt9200サンに送ったチェックが、未だにデポジットされていない様だね」と分かっています。 P.27のSECTION 4-404をお読みください。 http://thorpe.ou.edu/TribalUCC/Cherokee%20Nation%20UCC/UNIFORM%20COMMERCIAL%20CODE%20ARTICLE%204TABLE%20OF%20CONTENTSPrefatorycherokee.pdf

gt9200
質問者

お礼

やはりそうですか。 諦めがつきました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 小切手

アメリカに留学中のものです。9月に大学に入学します。Bank Of Americaに口座を作ったのですが、小切手帳は有料といわれ、授業料はチェックカードで払えばいいやと思って作りませんでした。その時私はcheck cardの限度額は口座に入ってる額だと思っていたのですが、この前人に500ドルだと思うといわれました。これが本当なら授業料は小切手で払わなければなりませんが、年に何回かしか使わないのに小切手帳(200枚)は多いし高いと思い、必要なときには銀行の窓口で作ってもらおうと思ったのですが、どうしていいか分かりません。普通に「私のchecking accountから○○ドル分の小切手作ってください」で良いのでしょうか?それとも現金を持っていかなくてはならないんでしょうか? というかそもそもBank Of Americaのcheck cardに限度額があるのは本当ですか?ATMの引き出し限度額があるのは知っていましたが…。

• マレーシアへ荷物を発送したい

私が日本からマレーシアへ商品を発送して、代わりに1200ドルを受取る約束をしています。 マレーシア人から下記の英文を受け取ったのですが、機械翻訳しても要点がわかりませんでした。 日本語に翻訳お願いできませんでしょうか? また荷物だけ送って1200ドル受け取れない詐欺は避けたいです。 できれば相手に先に入金してもらって、お金を引き出してから発送したいです。 その旨伝えるには英語で何と送れば良いでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 I have make the transfer of the sum of $1,200.00 USD including the shipping, so i hope you have got the confirmation mail from The JP Morgan Chase Bank® (You can check your JUNK mail or your BULK mail if you don't got it in your INBOX MAIL) So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item via EMS Speed Post and send the tracking number to me and my bank. Below is the shipment address. 以下、住所割愛

• 米国の銀行からメールが来ました

As included in the Notice of Change in Account Terms that you have already received, effective January 1, 2012, the minimum monthly balance required to avoid the monthly service charge on your Signature Banking account referenced above is increasing to $25,000. Of course, this minimum balance requirement continues to apply to your relationship balances with Union Bank. So, the fee will be waived if you maintain a minimum balance of $25,000 in any combination of Union Bank personal and business checking, savings, money market, retirement, time deposit, CD, or UnionBanc Investment Services2 brokerage accounts. Otherwise, the monthly service charge is $18 if you receive online statements or $20 if you receive paper statements 帰国するときに、すこしsaving とchecking accountに残してきたんですが、バランス25000ドルとはびっくり、半年前はこの銀行は600ドルあれば保管手数料は取られませんでした、アメリカの銀行は最近こんななんでしょうか?

• chase bankからのメール?

突然こんなメールが送られてきました。どうすればいいのでしょうか? Chase Bank Online Notification Security check ! You have received this email because you or someone had used your account from different locations. For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation into this matter. In order to safeguard your account, we require that you confirm your banking details. To help speed up this process, please access the following link so we can complete the verification of your Chase Online Banking Account: Alert code: 1577590437 - Click on: https://www.chase.com/asp/services/update.php?account67241 Please Note: If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48 hours, then we will assume this Chase Bank account is fraudulent and will be suspended.The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your bank account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from our community. We appreciate your support and understanding and thank you for your prompt attention to this problem. Regards, Chase Bank - Chase Online Banking Department 私はchase bankなど利用したことがないので、アカウントなど持っていないのですが、気になっています。 迷惑メールなのでしょうか??

• チェックから現金

アメリカの銀行(UNION BANK OF CALIFORNIA)のチェックを持っていて日本でそれをドルのまま現金化したいのですが、どこで取り扱ってるでしょうか?

• アメリカの銀行口座にT/CまたはMoney Orderで預金する際の手

アメリカの銀行口座にT/CまたはMoney Orderで預金する際の手数料 アメリカでBank of America または Chase のChecking Account を開こうと考えています。 日本から約100万円程持って行きたいのですが、 上記の銀行にトラベラーズチェックまたはMoneyOrderでお金を預金する場合、 いくら手数料がかかるかどうか御存知でしたら教えていただけませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語のなぞのメールが来てこまってます。

先ほどメールボックスを確認したら英語の名前の人から以下のような メールが届いていました。これは迷惑メールというか間違いメールですか?でも間違えてgoomailに送りますか? 簡単に言うと「マレーシアで自分の顧客が死んだので同じ名前のあなたに報酬を与えるから協力してほしい」ということですよね。 これはどうしたらよいでしょうか? あとこのメール文をこのページに載せたのはまずかったですか?  I apologized, If my business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, My name is Mr. Kamal Harun, I am a legal practitioner with Kamal Harun Chambers in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I saw your contact and profile I decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition. I have a client who was deceased in November, 2001, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and I felt that you could help me in the distribution of fund that were left in my deceased client's bank account. This fund is closed to be declared UN-serviceable by the bank as there were no indicated next of kin or next beneficiary of the fund in the bank account. The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US$21.5 Million (Say, Twenty One Million, Five Hundred Thousand US$), only. The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of my deceased client for either to re-activate the bank account or to make claim of beneficiary, of the fund in the bank account, with a month surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an Escrow safe keeping fee of the bank account, so as to avoid the indefinite closure of the bank account. My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client, since you have the same last name with him. This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. When the proceeds in his bank account are paid to you, we will share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self. All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin would be provided by me. The most important thing I would need is your honest cooperation in this proposition. This will be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, do accept my sincere apology. Please contact me at once if you?re interested by replying the mail and ignore it if you are not.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 The same holds true for film, text, or anything that can be digitized. Second, we can make as many copies of a digital representation as we wish, and every copy is identical to the original. 翻訳お願いします。

• ペイパルから海外口座への入金方法は

ペイパルから海外の自分の銀行口座に入金しようとして、銀行口座を登録したら、confirm your bank accountをしろと表示があり、PayPal has made two small deposits into the bank account you just registered. These deposits should appear in your bank account in business days. として、step1として、Call your bank, use your ATM statement, or go to your online bank account to find out what the exact amounts of these two deposits are. You can also check your paper bank statement for these amounts. They will be listed as deposits from PayPal. step2として、Call your bank, use your ATM statement, or go to your online bank account to find out what the exact amounts of these two deposits are. You can also check your paper bank statement for these amounts. They will be listed as deposits from PayPal.と書いています。銀行口座に少しお金を事前に置いておかないといけないのでしょうか。銀行口座の残高はまだゼロ円なのですが。ご親切な方すみませんが教えてください。

• 意味がよくわかりません。

意味がよくわかりません。 先日、外国からのレターをもらったのですが、意味不明です。 Enclosed, please a copy of a communication from U.S. Patent and Trademark Office dated (April 17, 2010). 禁区、2010年4月17日付けのUSPTOからの連絡のコピーを喜ばせてください。 何を言っているのか、よくわかりません。