プロジェクト名選びに悩んでいます。アドバイスをお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友人と一緒に進めている「人生のキャリア」プランのためのプロジェクト名を選びたくて悩んでいます。
  • 選択肢は「do it or regret」「モチベーションアッパーズ」「Struggling days」「Get what you want」「ライフプロジェクト」「T.O.W(Top of the world)」となっています。
  • どのネーミングが最も適しているのかアドバイスをいただけると嬉しいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

プロジェクトの良いネーミングを選んでください。

このたび、友人と共同で「人生のキャリア」についてのプランをお互いに話し合い、モチベーションを挙げていくという企画を始めました。 そこで、プロジェクト名をつけようということになったのですが、自分たちではなかなか選びきれません。 一応、6つに挙げたのですが、1番良いものを選んでいただきたいのです。 その6つは、 「do it or regret」 「モチベーションアッパーズ」 「Struggling days」 「Get what you want」 「ライフプロジェクト」 「T.O.W(Top of the world)」 です。 どれが、一番良いネーミングかアドバイスをいただきたいと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gtsp
  • ベストアンサー率14% (12/83)
回答No.1

TOWには(引っ張る)と言う意味がありますね。 キャリアを(引っ張る)と言う意味とかけて最後の(T.O.W)などよろしいのでは。

project0
質問者

お礼

一緒に考えてて下さり、有難うございました。 検討した結果、最終的に、TOWにさせていただきました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

What would you like out of this? What would you like the photograph to say about you. Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? Like to like get to know the person お願いします

• 和訳お願いします

「What do you do in your life? I'm a student Tell me about you if you want..」 お願いします

• You life everyday........

この英文の意味をおしえてください You life everyday You die once So do what you want before the once coming.... Love you

• 英語にすると・・・

血液型を聞くときは What is your blood type? であってますか?? 雨の日に何をしますか? what are you doing in rainy day? 人生で一番大切なものは何だと思いますか? What do you think the most important things in life? 添削お願いします。

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 訳して下さい!m(_ _)m

友達からメールをもらったのですが、なんて書いてあるんですか??? バカな私には分かりません・・・。教えてください。 There are so many things to do each day There is so much going on in the world of great concern that often we do not stop and think about what is really important to us One of the nicest things in my life is my friendship with you and even if we don´t have a lot of time to spend with each other I want you to always know how much I appreciate you and our friendship

• 定冠詞

What do you get for the woman who literally hates everything and everyone and maybe always will? https://www.thecut.com/2016/12/what-to-buy-for-the-nasty-woman-in-your-life.html the womanのところ、そういう女は一人ではないのでa womanとしたくなるのですが、なぜ限定のtheなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• You get out what you put in, as the

You get out what you put in, as they say.の意味がわかりません。どう言う意味か教えて頂けますか、下記文の最後に出てきます。宜しくお願い致します。 Do you have to work long hours? Yes. I have to work a long day. I start at 7 in the morning and often do not leave the office before 7 at night. You must be very busy. What do you do? I am in the field of financial management. We look after people's money for them. Even though I do not like my job, I do not think I would like to work 12 hours a day. To be successful you have to work hard. You get out what you put in, as they say.

• 英語の訳文

この英文を訳してください: Unfortunately, we all aren’t born knowing how long we get to live... But what if we actually got to know when our life ends? And what would you plan to do with that limited time you have??

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:What does Indiegogo do? A:Indiegogo is a crowdfunding platform where people who want to raise money can create fundraising campaigns to tell their story and get the word out. Indiegogo is also a place to discover what people all over the world are passionate about and how to get involved.