• ベストアンサー

迷惑メール?

U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power, and the admiration of all. Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities based on your present knowledge and life experience. No required tests, classes, books, or interviews. Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice. No one is turned down. Confidentiality assured. CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!! 1 - 2 1 2 - 4 7 9 - 0 8 0 1 or 1 - 3 1 2 - 6 8 3 - 5 2 0 5 Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays. 上記のような文面のメールが私のhotmailアドレスにしつこく届きます。その都度迷惑メール設定で受信拒否するのですが、毎回差出人アドレスが違うので、キリがありません。英語も読めないので、意味もわからないし、かなりしつこいのでムカついています。 来ないようにするにはどういう設定にすればいいでしょうか?ちなみにどういう内容か読める方いれば教えて下さい。どうせくだらないエロ関係なのでしょうが・・・

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • YOTARO-1
  • ベストアンサー率51% (92/179)
回答No.4

#1さんの言ってるとおりの怪しい商売ですね。 タイトルが毎回同じなら、差出人ではなく件名で迷惑メール設定をなさってはいかがでしょうか。 「タイトルにこんな文字列が含まれてたら迷惑メールフォルダに移動する」というような設定ができたと思うのですが… Hotmailで確認してみました。 「オプション」の画面から「自動仕訳」を選択して、 [件名] に「××××」が含まれる場合、[迷惑メール] フォルダに移動する というような設定にすれば良いと思います。 あと、参考URLも挙げときます ●Hotmailを使いたい人へのスパム対策 http://mail-info.parfait.ne.jp/hotmailtaisaku.html

参考URL:
http://mail-info.parfait.ne.jp/hotmailtaisaku.html
hotman2002
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。試してみます。

その他の回答 (3)

• ranx
  • ベストアンサー率24% (357/1463)
回答No.3

試験・授業・本(教科書?)・面接なしで学位が取れます。 ・・・って怪し過ぎますね。 Reply(返信して下さい)ではなくCall(電話を下さい)なんですね。 電話をかけさせるのが目的かも知れませんね。

• kamicha2
  • ベストアンサー率27% (121/433)
回答No.2

回答ではないのですが・・・。 全く同じようなメールが私のhotmailにも来ます。 しかも、アドレスを拒否にしても、同じようなメールがきます。 何なんでしょうねぇ?? 私は開けずに削除してますが。

• bumin
  • ベストアンサー率31% (219/686)
回答No.1

なんか… 必要な分野の卒業証書、学士・博士号を数日で発行します…というような事が書いてありますね 偽造ライセンスかなんかのお知らせじゃないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• こんなメールが着ました

全然知らない人からメールが着ました。(当方はhotmailを使用しています) そこには私のメールアドレスと同じアルファベットから始まるアドレスが沢山書いてあって そのあとに下記のような英語のメールが着ました。 以前も同じようなことがあり 受信拒否にしてたのですが 違うアドレスで送ってきてるようです。 英語がよく分からないので 訳していただけないでしょうか? このメールは 危ないものではないでしょうか? U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power, and the admiration of all. Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities based on your present knowledge and life experience. No required tests, classes, books, or interviews. Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice. No one is turned down. Confidentiality assured. CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!! 1 - 9 1 7 - 5 9 1 - 3 0 0 1 Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays.

• hotmailに来る、迷惑メール…

MSNのhotmailを10月頃から使用しています。  そのことなんですが、全く知らない相手からのメールが頻繁に来るんです。  それも、間違いメールというカンジではなく、迷惑メールなのかなぁ。  外国からのメールなんです。  そのメールはhotmailで「迷惑メール」の処理をしたり、普通に捨てたりしています。それによっての被害というものはないのですが…迷惑なんです。  なんとかして、受信させない方法は、ありますか?  …迷惑メールの処理の中で、「~からのメールの受信を拒否する」とかいうので、やってみたこともあるのですが、アドレスを変えて同じようなメールを出してきます。メールとしては、今のところ2種類のメールがよく来ます。ひとつのメールを載せておきます。 差出人>>get_your@degree.hre <get_your@degree.hre> 件名>>Get your degree here. 内容>>  U N I V E R S I T Y D I P L O M A S Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power, and the admiration of all. Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities based on your present knowledge and life experience. No required tests, classes, books, or interviews. Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice. No one is turned down. Confidentiality assured. CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!! 1 - 2 1 2 - 4 7 9 - 0 8 0 1 Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays. 英語なので、意味もあんまり分かりません…。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自分に責任があると思うのですが・・。

最近掲示板で知り合った方とメール交換を始めてしまったためなのか、ウィルスメールみたいなのがきてしまいました。 すべて開かず消去しましたが・・・。 内容は↓です GET YOUR UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA Do you want a prosperous future, increased earning power more money and the respect of all? Ca all t hi s number r: 206-203-1303 (24 h our rest) " there are no required tests, classes, books, or interviews! " Get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) diploma! " Receive the benefits and admiration that comes with a diploma! " No one is turned down! C al l T o d a y 206-203-1303 (7 d ay s a w eel k ) Confidentiality assured! ----448689317428956-- これってウィルスですよね・・・??

• 海外からの迷惑メール対策

毎日、何件も海外から迷惑メールがきてこまっています。 携帯はソフトバンクです。迷惑メールの内容は、 No examinations! No classes! No textbooks! Obtain the degree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life experience. Call to register and receive your qualifications within days! 1-206"666'6129 です。これと似た内容のメールが何件もきてこまっています。 アドレスは、様々で、BrandenpunNolan@icmje.orgとか、 RolandinnocentLynch@mother jone とかです。 受信しないためにはどうしたらよいのでしょうか?

• 変なメールについて

先ほど ANK GIRO LOTERIJ. INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM EGGER-STRAAT N° 21 28089 AMSTERDAM NETHERLAND FROM: THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION DEPT. REF: IPL/4249859609/WP1 BATCH: GL/91663/A   中略 Congratulations!!!!! All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 91,000 (Ninety One thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage by other participants or impersonators. To begin your claim,do file for the release of your winning by contacting your/our accredited agent: あと略 と書かれたメールがきました。 これって、一体何なんでしょう? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• a man of your...

ドラマでこんな表現がありました "I am sorry but thatis no way to treat a man of your compassion and sensitvity." ここの、"a man of your compassion"の意味を教えてください><

• メールなんですが訳せません

訳を見てください。間違えや分からない箇所を教えてください。 Well I'm going to bed my hurt because I been thinking about you all day. I been doing ok here in Georgia. I have get out more. What do the malls look like there? And the next time you to buy me something LOL. 私はベットにはいるよ なぜなら私は君のことを一日考えてた。 私はジョージアでうまくやってる。もっと・・・??? どんなモールで??何をしてたの 次ぐは私に何か買ってきて Anything, anything you think I was like. But I well like anything you get me. I hope I dream of you again so I have to look like your pic so I can. One of the best things you know about me is. That I'm funny and I make fun of anything good or bad. But I well put it In a nice way or loving way not to hurt your feeling. And I always try to plan things for I do it. I want my life to be happy and living with my living kids and wife. ・・・また君の夢をみれるといいな。君の写真をみなければ・・・??私にとって楽しみの一つ  私はおもしろいとかいいことや悪いことを楽しむ。・・・・?? すみません、わかりませんでした。知り合いからのメールなんですが。。おしえてください

• メールでわからない文があります

2つの部分がわかりません。 1つ目 私が react を使った I never thought there were so many guys who reacted. という文の返事に I think you'll find that most guys will have a reaction! という文が返って来たので、"have a reaction" の方が表現的にはいいのかと聞くと、次の文が返ってきました。 The meaning of "have a reaction" is slightly different than just saying "react." It is a bit of an idiom or colloquiallism implying an event like "have a heart attack" or "have a moment of clarity." Hard to explain really... "have a heart attack" や "have a moment of clarity" という例を出してもらっても、良く意味がわかりません。 2つ目 No, your sentences are very well written! There are just a few places like that which are different because of idioms and idiosyncracies of the language. I can understand you just fine and your writings come across very well, quite naturally for the most part. の、idiosyncracies という単語ですが、調べると常に複数形で書くようです。この場合の意味を教えていただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• youtubeからのメールなんですが・・・。

What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, TubeTrafficMembership . Com They send a bunch of views your way and really help make sure that the YouTube community takes notice of your videos. If you try it right now it won't even cost you a cent. They have a free trial going on now! Why not give them a try and see if they can help you the way they helped me. No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. 上のメールが来たのですがよく分かりません せっかくメールをくれたのに無視・・ではなんだか嫌だしグーグル翻訳してみたり 自分ではできる限りはしましたが 結果よくわかりませんでした 自分が英語得意だったらスラスラっと意味がわかると思うのですが・・・ もしよければ翻訳してください 完璧でなくてもいいです  内容がだいたい分かれば満足なのでどうか御願いしますorz

• 訳をお願いします。

Compliment is to say something nice. Complement is to add to, enhance, improve, complete or bring close to perfection. So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website. For which I may decide to compliment you. 下記のセンテンスの訳がどうしてもわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website.