この歌詞の歌の曲名を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大切な人との出会いを表現した感動的なラブソングの曲名を教えてください
  • 男性が歌い、途中で女性とのデュエットもある昔ながらの曲調の曲の曲名を教えてください
  • 何年も探し続けている、タイトルがわからない名曲の曲名を教えてください
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この歌詞の歌・・・・の曲名

こんにちは。 とても難しいと思いますが、質問したいと思います。 もしわかればうれしいです。 曲のタイプは、LOVESONGを集めたアルバム等に入って いそうな感じの少し昔の感じの曲調です。 男性が歌っていますが、途中女性と歌うところも。 出だし(サビ) When(One) looking your eyes,I've knew it to were always be together......... Never believe that I've loved you first time............ 微妙に歌詞が違っているかもしれないので、 さらに難しいと思いますが、もう何年も探しています。 もしかしたら・・・・でもいいので、よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.1

今晩は Nu Flavorkの「3 Little Words」でしょうか? ↓(歌詞) http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/3-Little-Words-lyrics-Nu-Flavor/E7068D934B29332948256A39004ED16F 下記URLで試聴できますのでご確認下さい。↓ http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitemap/CSfCardMain.jsp?GOODS_NO=200385&GOODS_SORT_CD=101 もし違ってたらごめんなさい。

---momo
質問者

お礼

遅くなりましてすみません。 歌詞がかなり間違っていたのに、正解でした☆ ずっと探していたので、とても嬉しいです。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• アーティストと曲名がわかりません

通りすがりに聞きかじっただけなので何の曲かわからないのですが、おそらく洋楽で(全編英語詞)ボーカルは男性、ちょっと高めの澄んだ声です。テンポはスローで曲調は長調でした。古いのか新しいのかは不明ですが、音の感じからしてものすごく古いということはないと思います(古くて80年代後半?)。 出だしの歌詞が、"I believe ~"で途中に"common sense"という言葉が入っていたように思います。 でたらめなんですが、出だしの音はたぶん「ド(低)ーソ(高)ソ(高)ー(ここまでがI believe) / ソ(高)ラ(高)ド(低)ー」みたいな感じでした。 ※ド(低)を基準として、そこから上がる音を(高)としています。 こんなちょっとの情報ですが、ピンとこられた方がいらっしゃいましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 曲名を教えてください(歌詞の頭しか記憶にないです・・・)

幼少の頃、カセットテープで聴いていて頭に残っている曲があるのですが、アーティスト・曲名が全くわかりません。。 20年くらい前にリズムが好きというだけでよく聴いていました。 歌の出だしだけが、今も記憶に残っているのですが、邦楽なのか、洋楽なのかも定かでないです。 出だしは以下のような感じです。 アイ........アイ......アイ.....アイ....アイ...アイ..アイ.アイ.アイ.アイアイアイアイ.アアアアア... 文字にするとなおわかりにくいのですが、アイ(I?愛?)を歌の頭で繰り返し、間隔が短くなっていき、最後はアアアアア...って感じになって曲に入っていってたと思います。 ここまでしか記憶にないのですが、男性ボーカルであったことは確かです。 非常にわかりにくい質問ですが、ご存知の方がいましたらご教示ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• 翻訳をお願いします

1、Sometimes in the world daddies go away and mommies bring up their little boys. 2、I must go and be the person.※be the personを生かした訳 3、Even when we were together I never knew who I was. よろしくお願いします。

• 洋楽歌詞の和訳お願いします

英語が苦手で日本語歌詞が知りたいです。英語の和訳をお願いします。 I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy `Cause I can't understand why All these people keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody erer stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key It's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trvind their best to survive

• 歌詞しかわかりませんがアーティスト曲名をわかりませんか?

質問タイトル通りですが、90年代アーティスト?の男女で女性ボーカルです。 歌詞検索でひっかかりませんでした。 ひとつはバラード曲でおそらく『またいつか』という曲名。 ・歌詞出だし 途切れ途切れの夢の中 何度もあなたの名前呼び 少し遠い 記憶が揺れる I love you so and I kiss'ed your smile またいつか もうひとつはアップテンポの曲で夏!って感じの曲です ・歌詞出だし アップタウンから地下鉄に乗って ・さび I love you sweet cherry in my(?)only love sweet cherry in my eyes 見つめていたいの このまま という感じです・・・歌詞スペル等若干間違ってるかもしれません。 アップテンポのほうの歌詞さびは「アイラビュ スウィーチェ!リンマイワドーンリラブ」と耳では聞こえますw(アームドかな?) そんなに売れなかったのかもしれませんが、なかなかいい曲だったと記憶しています。ユーチューブでないかな?と思ったのですが何で検索していいやらで。。。 どなたかご存じありませんか?

• 歌詞を訳してください!

歌詞を訳してください! Kelly Clarkson の Already gone って曲の日本語訳の歌詞を教えていただきたいです ↓ Remember all the things we wanted Now all our memories, they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye Even with our fists held high It never would have work out right, yeah We were never meant for do or die I didn't want us to burn out I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop [Chorus] I want you to know That it doesn't matter Where we take this road But someone's gotta go And I want you to know You couldn't have loved me better But I want you to move on So I'm already gone Looking at you makes it harder But I know that you'll find another That doesn't always make you wanna cry It started with the perfect kiss then We could feel the poison set in "Perfect" couldn't keep this love alive You know that I love you so I love you enough to let you go [Chorus] You can't make it feel right When you know that it's wrong I'm already gone, already gone There's no moving on So I'm already gone Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone Ahhh already gone, already gone, already gone Remember all the tings we wanted Now all our memories, they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye [Chorus] You can't make it feel right When you know that it's wrong I'm already gone, already gone There's no moving on So I'm already gone 面倒だとは思いますが、回答お願いします。

• 誰の曲か教えてください!

前々から気になって仕方ありません。 歌詞は出だしが [ I falling love with you. never you wanted to do always with you ~~~。] たしかこんな感じです。 タイトルがたぶん 「let's get together」 だと思います。 結構昔の曲で外人の男の方が歌っています。 ジャズっていうか何ていうか。。。。 今日の午後再放送していた「はねるのとびら」の 男の人がすぐ暴力をふるう? ドメスティクヴァイオレンス??っていうコントのバック音で 掛かっていたのですが。。。 こんな情報でわかりますか??? お願いします。

• この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか?

この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか? Here's another morning without you Here's another day; will I get through it Without breaking down? Haven't seen the sun since you've been gone Like my heart, I lost it when you left me And it can't be found How can I go on? Baby, I'd be living on memories Of you and me All the love we made All those tender nights And those endless days They're all here inside Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? Ev'rywhere I go, I feel you there Following my footsteps like a shadow Of my broken heart Sometimes, it's a pair of passing eyes Or it's just the way someone is talking And there you are Am I all alone? Don't you ever wake up And reach for me Where I used to be? Is there any chance? I just can't believe You're not lonely, too Just for me and you Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? If you were here for only one night Baby, I know you'd remember 'Cause loving you once wasn't time enough I know we can make it together Together Baby, stop the rain Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears of mine from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you, can you stop the rain? How can I live without you, baby? How could I let you go?

• 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

専門家に質問してみよう