• ベストアンサー

曲名が分かりません

この間、「スイングガールズ」を見てて、劇中で流れてた曲名が知りたいです。GAPかなにかのCMにも使われてて歌詞が there are the girl,she is walkin' down on street many time , so I ganna make her mind だったと思います。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.3

#1です。 試聴が見つかりましたのでご確認下さい。(2曲目)↓ http://www.mp3.com/albums/451269/summary.html

kippei0715
質問者

お礼

この曲です!試聴までできて有難うございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#15812
noname#15812
回答No.2

ヒップスター・イメージの「メイク・ハー・マイン」だと思います。 「ザ・モッズ・シーン」というコンピレーションアルバムに収録されていますが、視聴できるサイトが見つかりませんでした。すみません。 ちなみに、この曲が使われていたCMはリーバイスのようですね。

参考URL:
http://scene5.com/swing/goods/original.htm
kippei0715
質問者

お礼

この曲です!!!有難うございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.1

今晩は ちょっと試聴できるところが見つかりませんでしたが、 Hipster Imageの「Make her mine」という曲だと思います。 ちなみにリーバイスので使われてましたね。 参考URLのオムニバスなどに収録されています。

参考URL:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000567X3/qid=1124374259/sr=1-10/ref=sr_1_0_10/250-9925818-5988235
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語・・・教えてください!

How many girls are there in this class? (このクラスは、何人の少女がいますか。) を言い換えたい時・・・ How many girls does this class have?でOKらしいんですが、次のではだめなのでしょうか? How many girls are (they) in this class? こう考えた根拠はこうです。まず、How many girlsは置いといて、 このクラスには、少女がいますか、という文を作るんですよね。 だったら、be動詞でも・・・と。 これは、あっているんですか?もしかしたら、当たっていたとしても、()の部分のtheyはいるんですか?

• 英語の語順について

いつもお世話になっております。英語の語順について教えてください。 (1) There are many peaches here. (2) Many peaches are here. の意味の違いはなんでしょうか? ある中学校の英語の教科書に載っている文です。 A: There are many peaches here. B: Well, Midori-shi is famous for its peaches. A: I can see why. They are beautiful. あと3行会話が続きます。 冒頭のThere are の前には会話はありません。 Aの発話をMany peaches are here. と置き換えると間違いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で分からない問題があります><

次の各文の()に適語を入れなさい。という問題が2問あります。 (1)The city was a sea of fire as ( ) as the eye could see. (2)I'll never forget your kindness as ( ) as I live. 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。という問題が2問あります。 (1)a. There are many issues needing immediate work. b. There are many issues which ( ) immediate work. あとaの文の意味を教えてください。 (2)a. Will you please lend me your book? b. Would you mind ( ) me your book? の全部で4問です。1つでも分かる方がいらっしゃればどうか回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳が分かりません。

the woman who disagrees well she sure has disagreed for many things in her life....you man really thanks for whatever you were talking there. Respect and bear in mind who made you. Thanks respect以下がわかりません。 どなたか翻訳おねがいいたします。

• 添削お願いします。

英作文に添削お願いします。 I respect Ai Miyazato who is a prefessional golfer.There are several reasons for it. First, she has a lot of victories, because she is tough.She has won the 1st prize many times from junior high school student until present time.Second, she is good at not only golf but also English.She has taken place in American tour since 2006, so she has spent a lot of time in Amica.At first, she coudn't speak English well, but she can speak it well now.Third, she always care her fashion.She choose her clothes by herself.She has an eye, so she is fashionable.Fourth, she has her motto;"Where there is a will, there is a way."(意志あるところに道はある)This motto strikes to the heart, so I like it.She has her own mind. It is reason why she is tough.For these seasons, I respect Ai Miyazato very much, so I am going to continue supporting her.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします 多くの日本人の若者は、かれらが大学にいる間、アルバイトをします。一人の女子学生を例に挙げてみましょう。彼女はファーストフード店でアルバイトをしています。何が彼女にその仕事をするよう決めさせたのでしょうか。彼女に尋ねたら、彼女は自分のためにいくらかお金を稼ぎたいだけです、と言うでしょう。彼女の両親が彼女の大学の学費を払っているので、彼女は働く必要はありません。大部分の学生たちにとって、大学に行くことは、かれらの人生のうち最もお気楽な日々を彼らに与える一つの選択なのかもしれません。 Many Japanese young people work as part-time workers while they are university students. Now let's take a girl student for example. She works for a fast food shop. What did make her decide to work there? If you ask her about it, she will say she just wants to earn some money for herself. However, she doesn't need to work because her parents pay money for university. For most students, going to university might be a good option to get most pleasant days in their lives. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 解説をお願いします。

問題集で、上の文は間違いで下の文のように直すというようになっていたのですが、解説がないため、なぜ上の文がいけないのかがわかりません。どなたか1つでもいいので解説してください。よろしくお願いします。 1) ×"She had many hardships in her life." She has had many hardships in her life. 2) ×"When she was 16, she migrated to Australia." When she was 16, she emigrated to Australia 3) ×"We offer this discount for one month only." We are offering this discount for one month only. 4) ×"You always borrow money from your parents." You are always borrowing money from your parents.

• 翻訳お願いします

Mary Lou Robertson is an experienced bird-watcher at a very young age. In fact, she is so knowledgeable about them. Not bad for a 13-year-old girl who is still in school! So when did this young schoolgirl first become interested in bird-watching? It all started when her family moved to a new neighborhood. Mary Lou explains that she would feel very lonely at times when she first moved to her new home. She had left her friends behind when she moved, and on her new street there were not many children to play with. Becoming a bird-watcher helped her to settle into the new neighborhood and to feel more at home. "After moving to a new neighborhood without many kids living on my street,"she says,“the wildlife sort of brought me closer to feeling like I had friends.”  Every morning mary Loe takes her binoculars and heads out to look for birds. But when qualities do birdwatchers need? Mary Lou explains that in order to watch birds, one must be quiet and calm and not make a lot of noise. She says that if the watcher makes any sudden movements, the birds will probably become scared because they will think that the person is a predator. 自分で訳してみても全く文章にならないので、翻訳お願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 会社の後輩に話しかける機会が滅多になく、気まずい雰囲気です。彼はコミュニケーションが苦手なようで、声も小さく積極性に欠けています。
  • 私は彼と趣味が合い、話が盛り上がることもあるため親近感を覚えています。彼は周囲から可愛がられている一方、プライベートでは友達がいる様子です。
  • 彼と一度だけ食事に行ったことがあり、楽しい時間を過ごせました。しかし、その後も彼から話しかけてくることはほとんどありません。私は彼との関係をどう深めていけばいいか悩んでいます。
回答を見る