• ベストアンサー

ebayの英語について

英語が得意ではなく、陶器なのですがこの文章は状態がよいという意味でしょうか? それともその逆でしょうか? There are some cutlery marks to the saucers and teaplates - all commensurate with age and use よろしくお願いいたします。

• sea5
  • お礼率100% (5/5)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tweeter
  • ベストアンサー率44% (41/92)
回答No.2

フォークやナイフで付いた傷があり、経年変化や使用感があるという意味。 クレームに対する予防線としてネットオークションの常套句ですが、食器類の場合は私なら入札しません。外観の自己評価がない場合は状態は"良くはない"と考えるべきです。

sea5
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 なるほど、クレームに対する予防線ですね。 よくわかりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.1

ソーサーやティープレートにいくらかのスプーン・フォーク類の跡あり - すべて年数や使用状態に相応の程度。

sea5
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。意味がよくわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

Read the directions on the bottle and follow them carefully. 訳をお願いします。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 I had a headache so I took two aspirin and went to bed.These are some medicines that you drink-liquid ones like cough syrup and some stomach medicines.Even with these, take is the word to use. You take a certain amount: two teaspoons, one capful and so on. です。

• 英語 英作文

英作文なんですが、書いたものがあってるかわからないので、どなたか、あってるかどうか見てください。お願いします。文法的に間違ってたり、意味がわからなかったところを指摘して、教えてください! 問題は、無人島に取り残された人にアドバイスをするというものです。持っているものは、斧、デンタルフロス、ライター、タオル、ゴミ箱です。 You should use the axe to cut down a tree. Then you can make a house. If you are hungry, you should use some dental floss as fishing line and use it to go fishing. You can use lighter to cook some foods.If it is dark,you should use lighter to light there. If you want to keep some foods,you should use a garbage bag.If you want to clean your body,you should use a towel with water.

• 英語について

Even with these, take is the word to use. 訳をお願いします。 takeはイタリック体です。 theseはどの事を言っているのでしょうか? ちなみに、前の文章は、 I had a headache so I took two aspirin and went to bed.These are some medicines that you drink-liquid ones like cough syrup and some stomach medicines. です。

• 前置詞+関係代名詞+to 不定詞

There are some tools with which to do the job easily. (その仕事を容易に行える道具がいくつかある) ↓ これは、There are some tools which to do the job easily with. ではダメということになってますけど、なぜ which と with を切り離してはダメなのですか?理由を教えて下さい。

• 至急(>_<)英語にしてくださいm(__)m

第二次世界対戦後アメリカ兵士が持って帰国した日本の国旗を返却しようとしているみたいで、Thank you so much. There are a group of people my grandfather is with. They are all marines and they are trying to return these to the families.と来た文章にたいして (そうなんだ。それを聞いただけで私も嬉しいわ。本当にありがとう。 それは本当に素晴らしいことだと思うわ。 その団体も、それを自ら進んで参加してるあなたも素敵、素晴らしいわ。 家族もきっと(それが)戻ってきたら喜ぶと思うわ。 見つかるといいね。)←と言いたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

こちらの英語の訳をお願いします。 自分で訳してみましたが、英語が苦手で困っています。 Up for grabs here are 6 retired prints from the Tokidoki Lesportsac line. All bags are brand new with tags never used and some still have the original plastic wrapping with them. My fiance at one time collected all the prints and never used them at all, she is selling off he collection and the winner will get all 7 rare bags. The bags are guranteed 110% authentic, they were bought in the mall and some online. Make me an offer and you can even sell these for more or pick out the ones you want and sell the rest. These are amazing looking! If you have any questions at all please ask and I will get back to you asap. Free shipping in USA andbuyers elsewhere to pay actual shipping fees and through paypal. Thanks for looking I appreciate it greatly.... 分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 次の英語を訳してもらえませんか?

Hello there!!! Maybe you already know or maybe not that our hostel is celebrating a birthday on 14th May!!:) We have honor to invite you for the party and celebrate with us that special day! It's gonna be a costume party and it will be really cool if you can bring with you your own, special and original costumes!! There will be FREE food, alcohol, great music. Then we are going to club to celebrate all night and we want to celebrate it with you because without you there won't be us:D

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There are more ways you can help make this happen, even if you yourself are unable to contribute.. SPREAD THE WORD! Use Facebook. Use Twitter. Tell all of your friends and family that Filter is back and that they are planning the decade's biggest tour with a little help from their friends. ※『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 英語の訳お願いします!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other.