なぜ【ロシアからの求人メール】にはヤフーメールと数字69が使われるのか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大企業のHRマネージャーからのメールで、あなたを地域のディレクターとして勧誘しています。
  • テスト期間中は1日2-3時間働き、約200万円の給与を得ることができます。
  • ロシアからのメールであるため、注意が必要です。返信がある場合は返事をもらって情報を確認してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これは何のメールですか?

Hi. I work as an HR managerin the large company. We offer you to become a Director of our enterprise in your city. You are recommended as a quick-witted, energetic and decent person. I am writing to you not for the first time. My messages most likely do not reach you. The information would be 100% useful to you. The test period is for (20 days). During this period you will be busy for 2-3 hours a day. After the test period you may repudiate the offer or conclude a long-termcontract. Your salary will be 2,300,000 YEN per month + percentage. During the training period you will be able to earn at least 1,100,000 YEN. This is a very interesting offer that we do not make to everyone. If you are interested in a promising partnership, please inform us as soon as possible ●●●●●●69@yahoo.co.jp --- Это сообщение свободно от вирусов и вредоносного ПО благодаря защите от вирусов avast! http://www.avast.com メールの末尾が.ruとなっており、ロシアからのメールだとおもわれます。しかし、連絡先はヤフーメールであやしいです。そしてヤフーメールも数字の69となっており、なんかありそうです。 このメールはなんでしょうか?教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ninoue
  • ベストアンサー率52% (1288/2437)
回答No.1

詐欺メールでしょう。 リンクをクリックしたり、返事を返したりしないで削除して下さい。 わが社のDirector:重役?として働けば230万円/月稼げるそうです? 次にコピペすれば機械翻訳文で内容はある程度分ります。 ロシア語も元言語選択で訳せます。 http://translate.google.com/

3932fun
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。大変ためになりました。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• どうすればいいのか分からない英文メール

最近毎日何通も英文メールが入ってきます。 差出人のメールアドレスは全て異なりますが、内容はほぼ同じようです。 プログラマーの募集のようなのですが、英文なので理解できません。 無視しているのですが、いつまでも続きそうなので困っています。 下記英文メールにどのような対応をすればいいのか教えてください。 Hi. Answer my messages right away. I've written to you several times. We offer you to become a representative of our firm in your city. If you are looking for a new job, email us right away. Don't miss your chance. We offer test period lasting for (20 days). After training period, you can either reject cooperation or sign a long-term treaty. Salary is from 16,000 Dollars per month + commission. In a year of our cooperation we guarantee that you will get 3.200.000 YEN per month. During preparatory period, you will earn no less than 1.200.000 YEN. If you are a smart and energetic person, write to me quickly. I will send a detailed description of our partnership and email further directions: (返信用アドレス)@yahoo.co.jp

• 和訳をお願いします。

届いたメールをもたもた翻訳していたら、相手から2通目が届いてしまいました。 相手も早く返事が欲しいようなので、英語の精通した方に和訳をお願いしたいと思います。 AからEは数字でFは生き物の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。 1通目 I must acknowledge the fact that i am very impressed with your email and in every indication you have proven not to purchase my animals for investment purpose which others do but first of all because you love this stunning and wonderful creatures as well as i do and will be more than willing to take very good care of them when in your possession. I think A JPY(Yen) should be equivalent to C GBP(Pounds) in my currency and i must let you know it is not a bad offer at all though i normally go for D - E GBP. I might be willing to consider but first of all,i think purchasing a pair will be more better to an individual,unless you already have some available and moreover, i do not find it comfortably at all separating my animals. Like i said,i have a pair up for sale at the moment and you will not want to let them go if seriously interested in a F pair,so let me know if you will be taking the pair should i consider your offer? Your English is not bad at all, don't get discouraged since i perfectly understand you. 2通目 I hope you must have seen my previous email. Let me know if you will be making a purchase on the pair,so as to proceed further with reservation and shipment when appropriate since i have got other offers coming in. Like i said before,your offer have been accepted depending if you will be taking a pair or singles?

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think you did mistook the value of the animals you are about purchasing. It's great you have seen some photos from my first son who is also very successful in breeding this specie and others as well. I might consider and let you have a pair for A Yen and i hope it will be a great offer otherwise i will not find it appropriate carrying on with the deal. This is actually the best price i can offer you. If seriously interested,then we can proceed further with the paperwork and delivery to your location through Narita Airport.

• PayPalから来たメールの内容がわかりません。和訳して頂けませんか?

以下の文言が書かれていました。 しばらく利用できなくなるのでしょうか? また、その理由についてお分かりでしたらお知恵を貸してください。 よろしくお願いします。 「We wish to inform you that effective 31 March 2010, you will not be able to send funds using the "Send Money" function for non-commercial transactions only, until further notice. The changes to our personal payment services are necessary in order for us to comply with new regulatory requirements in Japan. This does not affect anyone outside of Japan sending money to any Japanese residents. Please note that you will also continue to be able to shop online and use the PayPal services for the payment of goods and services as you normally would. This restriction of services only applies to non-commercial transactions such as the sending of money to a family member for living allowance. We deeply regret any inconvenience this temporary restriction of service may cause you. We will update you as to when our personal payment services will be available again.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:派遣先スタッフの担当者が変わることになり、そのお知らせとスタッフの今後について打ち合わせの時間がほしいというメールがきまして。その返信をするところです。 取引先からのメール As you have probably already heard, I will be leaving my position in Japan and coming back to USA. From September 1, there will be a new director of the office of my company in Japan, Mr. John. As Mr. John will be visiting Japan in the next week, I was wondering if you could have a moment for a meeting so that I can introduce you and that we can discuss the most important parts of the contract for the upcoming period. If you do not mind, we would be happy to have you here at my office any time from Tuesday, July 24 to Thursday, July 26. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. 返信文 Thank you for your email. Thank you for introducing John who you succeeded. Thank you so much for taking care of us so far. Also, I would like to ask your office about the meeting, will it be possible to receive your time at 11 o'clock on the 26th from the date you proposed? Thank you very much. 日本文:ご連絡をありがとうございます。またあなたの後任のジョンさんをご紹介くださりありがとうございます。これまでお世話になり大変ありがとうございました。 またミーティングについて、ぜひあなたのオフィスへ伺わせて頂きたく、頂いた日時より26日の11時にお時間頂くことは可能でしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Even though these changes are seldom huge, and may not be apparent to others, you are likely to be very aware of them, and this can be confusing, all the more so because it is unexpected. (2)The re-adjustment period is usually rather short-lived, since home will never be as foreign to you as the foreign environment you adjusted to overseas. (2)の文は【比較構文 not as ~ as...】と書いてあります。どういうことでしょか? not as ~as... は「・・・ほど~ではない」という比較表現です。 上記の文ではnotがneverになっていて、asとasの間が形容詞1語ではなく、foreign to you と句の形になっている。 ↑と補足してあるんですが、よくわかりません。

• YouTubeからメールが来ました。

昨日このような件名でメールが来ました。 YouTube Account Upgrade Final Reminder‏ 内容は The YouTube account for 私のメールです@hotmail.co.jp will be deleted on 9 Dec 2011 if you do not click the link below to upgrade your account: http://www.youtube.com/signin?username=私のアカウントです&feature=neup3 As a reminder, you created a YouTube account for 私のメールです@hotmail.co.jp but haven't completed the signup process. Complete your registration and upgrade your account by clicking the link above. Once you've upgraded, you'll be able to log in to YouTube using the same account that you use for all other Google sites. If you're having trouble and need some help, please visit the YouTube Help Centre. Thank you, The YouTube Team と来ました。 upgrade your accountしないとアカウントが無くなると書かれていると思うのですが、 リンクをクリックしてYOUTUBEのサイトへ行っても「すでにログインしています」と出るだけです。 本日、同じ件名で、内容は The YouTube account for 私のメールです@hotmail.co.jp will be deleted on 10 Dec 2011 if you do not click the link below to upgrade your account: と何故か9日から10日に一日延びています。 送信元メアドはnoreply@youtube.comでした。 これは何なのでしょうか?

• 並び替え

こんばんは。次のいくつかの並び替えの問題を解いてみました。違っているところがあればどれか1つだけでもいいのでご指摘下さい。 (1) (will / the / soon / be / baby / able / walk / to ). その赤ん坊はすぐに歩けるようになるだろう。   The baby will be able to walk soon. (2) ( visit / I / him / not / you / ought / think / to / today ).   あなたは今日、彼を訪れるべきではないと思うよ。   You ought to think today I visit not him. (3) ( you / I / like / look / would / my / to / after / dog )    during my vacation.   休暇中私はあなたに私の犬の世話をしてもらいたいのです。   I would look to like you my dog after during my vacation. (4) ( like / eat / what / dinner / would / you / to / for )?   夕食に何が食べたいですか。   What you would eat to like for dinner? 分かる方いらっしゃいましたら御願いします。すべて違ってるかな・・。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からの文で少しわからないところがあったので、英訳をお願いします。 I will gladly see you as many days as you want. Some days you will need a break from seeing me. I can understand. You will not be the first one to need a break from seeing me. 相手の気持ちとかもこの文章からわかれば教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願いします。