• 締切済み

早急に回答願います

最近twitchでゲーム配信使用と思ってのですが、justinのほうでチャンネル設定でカテゴリーのゲームを選ぶとこのよう出てきて選択できません。なぜでしょうか? If you would like to stream gaming content, please sign up for an account on Twitch instead. It's powered by the same technology as Justin.tv, but the experience is optimized for gamers.

みんなの回答

• pakuti
  • ベストアンサー率50% (317/631)
回答No.2

twitchもjustinも何の事だかさっぱりわかりませんが 文章を要約すると 「Twitch にログインしてね」 です。 文章を読む限りだと、twitchとjustinは連動していて twitchで認証管理を行い、justinを利用する と言う事でしょうか

• bin-chan
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1403/4213)
回答No.1

> please sign up for an account on Twitch instead 「サインアップしてね」みたい

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"Along with technology and the internet, not only has it affected sales in rock – at the same time pre-fab artists came along, artists from Disney and TV shows were sorta created, instead of slutting your way and trudging your way through the business, earning your chops," says Weiland. "When I was that age, there was a chance to really make it big. Now it's harder, unless you're a country star or a pop star."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Forget about printing guns. How is the 3D printer going to effect the world economy. When the technology to email and print music/cds became cheap and widespread it basically gutted the music industry. Many companies went out of business and many many people lost their jobs. What's going to happen economically when that same thing happens to other industries?? It's going to happen relatively fast. So get ready for a crazy ride.

• 翻訳をおねがいします

長くてすいません。 翻訳をお願いします。 The first electric bicycle with battery-powered motors hit the market in November 1993. Their motors took 50% of the hard work out of pedalling a bicycle. However, weighing 31 kg and costing \149,000, early models were too heavy and expensive to become popular. Thanks to new technology, however, newer versions (weigh) just 20kg and costing \69,800 have become more popular recently. Instead of the 10 hours needed to recharge the battery on early models, a two-hour charge is now enough for riders to travel nearly 30 kilometres. Because of the motor, cyclists can climb hills and mountain roads much more easily than before. Sales of electric bicycles reached 220,000 units in 1997, but dropped to just 150,000 in 2000. Since then, sales have gone up again to about 200,000 per year. Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sell) in Japan will be electric. That’s about 1 million bikes a year. As companies make more of these bikes, prices will drop, and sales will continue to increase. Several cities have already begun looking for ways to encourage people (use) these environmentally friendly bicycles instead lf motorbikes. The city of Iwata in Shizuoka Prefecture, for example, pays up to \20,000 of the cost of buying an electric bicycle. It also rents out 70 electric bicycles at \200 a day, and provides three solar-powered recharging stations for free. Niitsu City in Niigata Prefecture also pays part of the cost of buying an electric bicycle. “It’s a good solution for everybody,” city officials say. “The project brings customers bcd to local shops that don’t have enough parking space for cars.” *追加( )内の動詞を適当な形に変えて下さい。 お願いします。

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• 訳と説明をお願いします

◆ゲームについての話 (1)Online gaming shows us that one of the first things we will do with any new technology is learn how to play games with it. Online gamingがshowsするのはthat以下の内容だということはわかるのですが、that以下の内容がイマイチわかりません。 ◇以下は結婚式の話です (2)Is it at Disneyland with you dressed as Mickey Mouse? ミッキーの格好してるってことでしょうか?コスプレ…? (3)In the United States, it has become fashionable for bride and groom to write personal vows to each other, either in place of, or in addition to, the usual religious vows. either in place ofの意味と、どこに係るのかがわかりません。in addition toはthe usual religious vowsに加えて、ということでしょうか。 (4)Personal vows give people the chance to express their feelings of love-in their own words- to the person they will be spending their lives with. -はたぶんダッシュだと思います。 それぞれの訳と、疑問点にお答えいただければ幸いです。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください

関係についての話だと思います。 どなたか訳していただければ嬉しいです。 This is an intense and powerful relationship. You will both feel a strong attraction to each other, one that seems to constantly draw them together. Sexual attraction may be powerful. Ands the deep feelings for each other need to be nurtured in a loving manner in order for the union to be long lasting. This relationship can be a positive or a negative experience, depending on how you handle intense feelings. Some individuals thrive on intensity, while others feel threatened and powerless. By the conclusion or end of this relationship He is likely to feel that you have transformed his life in some way. It's possible that you will have changed the way that he feels about the world, making him conscious of things that have been bubbling under the surface for a long time. Life is not the same for him once he encounters you. You have a strong emotional and psychic attunement with one another.

• WindowsInsiderProgramとは?

長文(英語)ですがマイクロソフトから以下のメールが届きました。 色々、ネットで調べたのですが、英文のためわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 OSはWindows10 バージョン1511(ビルド 10586.318)です。 メール件名:Windows Insider Programとあり本文は下です。 ーーーーここから本文ーーーー Hello Windows Insider – Just a reminder that there’s still time to enter our Windows Insider Continuum Competition. Submit your ideas for the next great Continuum for phone experience and you could win amazing prizes. There are two ways to enter: Submit a UI design for an app.  Every participant receives 500 XP in their TechRewards account.  The winning designer gets a Surface Pro 4!  Entry deadline is May 12, 2016. Submit a working app.  The top 10 app creators will win a Lumia 950 and a trip to Microsoft headquarters where they will pitch their apps to Microsoft executives.  The grand prize winner will receive a fully loaded Surface Book, an MSDN subscription, an Office 365 subscription, and advertising credit on the Windows Store!  Entry deadline is June 3, 2016. For contest details and to enter, click here. * With Continuum, apps are optimized for large and small screens. Windows 10 Mobile users can project apps built on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) to a second screen for a PC-like experience – and connect a keyboard and mouse for even greater productivity. ** Continuum for phone helps unlock the full value of mobile apps. With Continuum, designers and developers can create apps that:  Scale beautifully across any screen size: While all UWP apps will automatically adapt across screens, you can add UI assets that light up for specific screen sizes (e.g. PowerPoint tools on the phone expand to a more comprehensive ribbon view on a larger display).  Enable multi-screen experiences: Users can take advantage of the mobile device and connected display simultaneously (e.g. project a PowerPoint slide to a larger screen while the speaker notes are displayed on a phone). Just think of the possibilities...a gaming app where the phone becomes the control pad...a business app that you could run from a phone without having to carry a laptop or PC. What's your idea for the next great Continuum experience? We can't wait to find out! The Windows Insider Team 以上です。全文です。何かをしなければならないのですか? Windowsバージョンアップ(?)の作業の通知的なもののような感じですが、そうだとしたら、この通知を英語でなく、日本版(?)のメール配信を受けることはできないのでしょうか?

• 英文和訳をお願いします・・・。

The heads of other leading technology companies have also paid tribute, including Microsoft boss Bill Gates, who said Mr Jobs's "profound impact" on the world of technology would "be felt for many generations to come". "For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it's been an insanely great honour. I will miss Steve immensely." Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg thanks Mr Jobs for "showing that what you build can change the world" while Sony Corp president and CEO Howard Stringer said: "The digital age has lost its leading light." South Korea's Samsung, which is involved in an ongoing legal battle with Apple over patents, praised Mr Jobs for his "numerous revolutionary changes to the information technology industry". "His innovative spirit and remarkable accomplishments will forever be remembered by people around the world," said chief executive officer Choi Gee-Sung. Mr Jobs built a reputation as a forthright and demanding leader who could take niche technologies - such as the mouse and graphical user interface, using onscreen icons rather than text - and make them popular with the general public. He introduced the colourful iMac computer, the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad to the world. His death came just a day after Apple unveiled its latest iPhone 4S model. With a market value estimated at $351bn, Apple became the world's most valuable technology company. "I hope civil servants at both institutions get the message from the voters this Sunday that they are not happy with your inefficiency," said Mr Hashimoto at a news conference on Sunday. His rival Kunio Hiramatsu was more conservative and was supported by all the major political parties including the Japanese Communist Party, which rarely backs the same candidate as the ruling Democratic Party of Japan and the main opposition Liberal Democratic Party. Jedda-based journalist Maha Akeel said the initial court ruling had gone against the general trend, with police stopping few Saudi women drivers.

• 訳の添削をお願いします。

お世話になっております。 宜しければ以下の文章の添削をお願いしますm(UU)m 宜しくお願いします。 【以下、クラブ開設二周年を祝っての文章です】 It’s our 2nd anniversary at this lovely home :-) (今日は)この愛する家の2周年記念日だ! It’s a place where we can all throw in our emotions and at the same time, encouragement each other too, isn’t it? ここは僕達の心情を交わし合う場であると同時に、お互いに励まし合う場所でもある。そうでしょ? I know we’ve got a big room for improvements but tell me, whose family is perfect in this world? 僕達はすでに改善のための広い部屋を持っているのは分かっている。けれでも教えて、この世界でどこに完璧な家族が存在すると言うの? Let us not focus only on the ugly side but also appreciate the beautiful side of this home ok. 僕達は醜い側面のみに焦点を当てるのを止めるのではなく、このホームの美しい部分をよく理解して味わうんだ。いいかな? I promise we will all see improvements in 2013 and CZ team is ready to deliver a better experience for all of us :-) 2013年、(さらに)向上した所をお見せできると僕は約束するよ。そしてすでにCZチームは僕達すべての人々により良い経験を配る準備が出来てるんだ。 BTW, I already got my CZ 2013 diary and I really love my own design haha… Be sure to use it once you’ve got it, yeah? :-) ところで、僕は既にC2013年度のCZ手帳を手にしていて自分でデザインした(手帳を)本当に気に入ってるんだ。 (だから) いったんそれを手に入れたら必ず使ってね? Happy 2nd anniversary… 2周年おめでとう Love you all :-) 愛を込めて

• 性別が判ればhe/sheなのでは

NHKからの抜粋です Experts say an elephant forced out of its herd can experience stress and loneliness that cause it to go on rampages. 日本語記事によると、意味は次のようです 専門家によりますと、群れから追い出された象が孤独とストレスを感じると今回のように暴れることもある 後で全文を追加しますが、追い出される象はオスです。それが判っているのに"it"なのは何故でしょうか。himが良いと思います。昔、習った英語では"it"と呼ぶのは性別が不明な場合の非常手段で、全く不適切だと先生から言われた記憶があります。 全文です Wild elephant attacks car in Thai national park A wild elephant has gone on a rampage in a national park in Thailand. Park officials are warning tourists of further possible attacks. A *male* elephant was caught on camera on Saturday as it climbed onto the hood of a car on a road in Khao Yai National Park, northeast of Bangkok. It later shattered windows of a nearby grocery store. Local media say a total of four cars have been damaged in the park this month by elephant attacks. It's not clear whether the same animal is to blame. Experts say an elephant forced out of its herd can experience stress and loneliness that cause it to go on rampages.