• 締切済み

Protecting Your ipad3

Following the initial investment of the ipad 3 ($499.00 - $829.00), the most important question one should ask themselves is: How can I best protect my new purchase?The answer is simple : A case (and, for me, a screen protector). Finding the right case, however, involves a far more in-depth process of how you plan to use your ipad 3. Will it stay home undisturbed except for the occasional movie in bed, or are you constantly on-the-go needing protection from jolting bus rides or the scratches of everything else you've thrown into your book bag.There are some options, including sleeves, hard cases, and soft cases. Sleeves offer lightweight protection for each day use. They routinely have zippered closures, though some sleeves simply slide in and out, and come in a variety of colors and finishes. You can find them in physical stores, online, or can choose to find a pattern and make one yourself. They do not offer much in the protection against dents, though - so if you're rougher than average on your equipment, you may want to consider different things. Hard cases offer a greater protection than sleeves do against dings and dents. By design, most of them are polycarbonate shells and therefore are lighter in weight than you would expect while still offering users use of all of the ports. A tough case ensures that your ipad 3 will stay protected while you're on the go and many of them works in conjunction with Apple's smart covers. Most of the hard cases also provide built in rotation capabilities to view your ipad in a large number of positions and provide equal protection to the front and back of the device. Most soft cases happen to be designed to double as a stand of some sort. While it won't necessarily shield you against dents like a hard case would, your ipad is considered reasonably protected with a soft case / cover combination. Some are a silicone sleeve which literally comes around the corners of your ipad to protect the corners and sides from chips that derive from dropping it and others snap into place and provide most of their protection in the form of a build in screen protector. Whatever case you wind up choosing for your ipad 3, ensure that it is going to work for your requirements. It may cost a little more than you had been hoping to spend, however in the end, it's cheaper than having to buy a new device.

みんなの回答

• Bitoon
  • ベストアンサー率37% (1295/3494)
回答No.1

Are you come from future? We never see iPad 3 yet.

関連するQ&A

• pay your dues

(about career path) But, when you think about where you could be in five years, you still have an interest. You can see a path forward, a job that will come your way, or a change in circumstance that happens after you pay your dues, and you feel good about it. Then you are OK, and can chalk job dissatisfaction up to a rough patch, a bad moment, or part of learning on the job. ここでの pay your duesとchalk job dissatisfaction up to a rough patchの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• live out of your basket

Q. Re: I’ve got bedbugs: I had bedbugs in a previous apartment and had to move out after rounds of unsuccessful treatment. On the psychological side, I hear you! Many sleepless nights were spent searching images on Google and reading forums. It helps to know that bedbugs are becoming a common problem that other perfectly clean and normal people have had the misfortune of dealing with. The bugs live in mattresses and bedding and cannot live on your skin. They die when subjected to extreme heat, so take a load of laundry to a laundromat, throw it in a dryer, and live out of your basket at a friend’s house to recoup on needed sleep while exterminators work on your house. live out of your basketとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の長文の訳について質問です。

英語の訳なのですが、前回の質問に引き続き、分からない部分を書き出しているので分かりにくいと思いますがよろしくお願いします。 It is our intention to operate and maintain the community in which you now live as one of the outstanding communities in the Brownsville area. We hope it will be an aid to you in enjoying your new home. There us a limit on the number of people allowed to occupy your home. A limited number of guests mat stay with you for three days. After three days, we may assume they are resudents. If you find a need to have more peole living in your home than allowed by your lease, contact the manager to see if it can be allowed. Having more people than allowed is a violation of your rental agreement. You may incur additional charges and/or have your rental agreement terminated.

• 短い文章を読んでいます

その一・chaseとpursue違いをおしえてください。 A lie, once told, never vanishes, but chases after us. Perhaps it is the same with crime. A crime, once committed, pursues a person until he repeats it. その二・peopleとhuman beings, 後者を使ったほうが偉そうな感じでしょうか。 In most cases, people, even wicked people, are far more naive and simple-hearted than one generally assumes. And so are we. In the majority of instances human beings, even the evil-doers among them, are far more naïve and straightforward than we suppose. And that includes ourselves. その三・限られた文脈ですみませんが, moral supportの訳し方をおしえてください。 I want to be your ally in the things you do. So far, you have never made it difficult for me to give you whatever moral support I could. But in this instance, I cannot wish you success. There is something dark waiting for you not so far away, and before my very eyes you are heading straight toward it. I must try to stop you.

• 翻訳お願いします

後半部分ですが、翻訳していただけるかた、 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 誤植が多いようですので、意訳していただけるとうれしいです。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 He also has a strong sense of duty and obligation to others, to family, to marriage, to work, to the things he has committed to in the past, and even if he becomes unhappy with them, he finds it hard to break with the past,. He endures situations rather than changes them. Both of you can be patient and down to earth. You both have your dreams, but for him the relationship has to be workable on an everyday level, on a financial and material and practical level too before he will build a future out of it. He is slow and steady in relationships. Trustworthy and reliable, but puts himself first... You can be a very effective team in tasks, and in material affairs and practical undertakings. You instinctively understand one another's abilities and needs. Both of you are dependable, steady in friendship, lending a hand in hard times, and can be very supportive of each other. realistic in your expectations of the future. This is a good working relationship, where duty's are attended to in life. While you share your visions, dreams, hopes inner feelings. Emotions are not easy for either of you, however. You both keep a lot of your deeper feelings in restraint

• make up your bottom line

Bars are a tough environment to work in; they're loud, the pace is ultra quick, and you're relying on the whims of customers to make up your bottom line. make up your bottom lineはどのよううな意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• (282)If your heart この英文はどのように訳せばよいでしょうか 

(282) (ll. 381-382) If your heart within you desires wealth, do these things and work with work upon work. (ll. 383-404) When the Pleiades, daughters of Atlas, are rising 1310, begin your harvest, and your ploughing when they are going to set 1311. Forty nights and days they are hidden and appear again as the year moves round, when first you sharpen your sickle. This is the law of the plains, and of those who live near the sea, and who inhabit rich country, the glens and dingles far from the tossing sea,—strip to sow and strip to plough and strip to reap, if you wish to get in all Demeter's fruits in due season, and that each kind may grow in its season. <試し訳と質問> 前記の例文の順を追って、試し訳と字句の解釈について質問します。よろしくお願いします。 (ll. 381-382) If your heart within you desires wealth, do these things and work with work upon work. (ll. 381-382) もし、お前が心から富を求めるなら、こうしたことを実行し、そして、ひたすら(仕事の上に仕事をもって)仕事をするのです。 (ll. 383-404) When the Pleiades, daughters of Atlas, are rising 1310, begin your harvest, and your ploughing when they are going to set 1311. (ll. 383-404)  ヘーシオドス作 松平千秋訳 『仕事と日々』;農事暦 アトラスの娘、プライアデスが(星空に)現れる頃には、収穫を始めるのだ。また、あの星座が消え去ろうとする頃には耕作を始めるのだ。 <質問> (a)この文は、Aの時は……、Bの時は……という文章で、 beginは(your harvest, and your ploughing)と考えて良いでしょうか。 (b) are rising, your ploughing, are going to set という-ing形があり ます。 while are rising, ploughingは耕作すること(動名詞)、 when are going to set このような解釈でよいでしょうか。 *Pleiades; プレイアデス姉妹は女神アルテミスの侍女であり、ヒュアデスの 7人姉妹、プレイアデス星団が地中海で見られるのは夏の夜、5月の中旬から11月の初めにかけてであり、これは古代においては航海の時期に当たるからである。プレイアデス星団が地中海で見られるのは夏の夜、5月の中旬から11月の初めにかけてであり、これは古代においては航海の時期に当たるからである。 *この星座について、ヘーシオドスは40日後にまた現れるとするが、 Wikipediaの説明と違うようで、詳しくは分からない。 Forty nights and days they are hidden and appear again as the year moves round, when first you sharpen your sickle. 四十回の夜日の間、彼ら(星座)は姿を隠し、その年が巡り回って、再び現れる。そうしたら、お前は先ず自分の長柄の鎌を研ぐのだ。 This is the law of the plains, and of those who live near the sea, and who inhabit rich country, the glens and dingles far from the tossing sea(,) これは平原の掟であり、海岸に住む者、豊かな地方の、波打つ海、から遠く離れた大渓谷や小渓谷に住む者の掟であって、 —strip to sow and strip to plough and strip to reap, if you wish to get in all Demeter's fruits in due season, and that each kind may grow in its season. もし、お前が季節ごとに、デーメーテールの果実を全て得たいと思うなら、服を脱いで蒔き、服を脱いで耕し、服を脱いで収穫するのだ。すすれば、それぞれの種類がその季節に大きく育つかも知れぬ。 <質問> (a)wish to get in all Demeter's fruitsについて    in allは副詞句で、get Demeter’s fruitsでよいでしょうか。 (b) fruitsは果実で、穀物を含まないのでしょうか。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• この"your"は「国民の」を指しますか?

http://www.search.eb.com/elections/pri/Q00028.html ↑このサイトからです。I, too, am a witness, today testifying in your name to the principles and purposes to which we, as a people, are pledged. ここの"in your name"の"your"の指す内容を知りたいのです。

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

専門家に質問してみよう