• 締切済み

pioneer pl-1200 モーター

Hello! Please tell me where in Japan I can buy parts for Pioneer PL-1200? I need motor kxm-021-e

みんなの回答

回答No.1

関連するQ&A

• when について

Whenは、「いつ」以外にもいろいろな意味をもつと思いますが、 例えば 「マイアミについたら教えてください」 は 「Please tell me when we arrive in maiami.」 と書いてありました。 これは 「Please tell me arrive in maiami.」 ではダメなんでしょうか? それと ここでつかうのは when I ~. ではダメなのかもしりたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• GT3 381dtg Headset

Hello I live in Nagoya. I have a Brother GT3 381dtg t-shirt printing machine. My print heads are broken and I want to replace them. Product Number: SB4231201 Where can I buy this product? If I come to your center, will you help me? For this product, Do you sell spare parts? Can you give the relevant service phone number, please? Is there a center in Japan? ※OKWAVEより補足:「ブラザー製品」についての質問です。

• 関係代名詞or関係副詞?

『私のどこがおかしいか教えてください』 という和文を英訳する場合、 Please tell me what of me is strange. または Please tell me where of me is strange. と考えたのですが、この場合whatとwhereはどちらを使うべきでしょうか? 続き方もイマイチわかりません。 もしかして、全然違う訳し方をするべきでしょうか? ご回答願います。

• 英文のメールですがわかりません。

すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank you. と。 わからない

• 英訳してくださいm(__)m

英訳してくださいm(__)m すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank

• 英文の構造について

英作文の勉強をしています 君が空港に迎えに来る心配をしなくてもいいように、お宅までの道順を教えてくれませんか? Please don't worry about picking me up at the airport. I can get your place by myself if you could tell me the way. という英文の 「if you could tell me the way」というところのcouldはどういった意味を持つのでしょうか?Could you tell me the way~?というのと関係があるのでしょうか?それとも仮定法でしょうか? 教えていただければ幸いです 宜しくお願いします

• 英語を翻訳できる方お願いします

Look at where he is now. I want to see you can tell me tell me この英文を、日本語に翻訳してほしいです! 最近知り合った、男性からのものです。

• messege の 内容

すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank you. と。 わからないのは Please respect me by giving me some time. と But you need some time to get over me. です。 どうか教えてください。

• 英語を日本語訳して頂きたいです!

海外の友達からきたメールなのですが、長い文章の為、日本語訳を英語が出来る方にお願いしたいです。 「hello. i ve seen your name in a facebook group (Japan Year in Turkey) i have a question to you, maybe you can help. i was trying to buy something in japanese site, but i keep getting this error : 全角カタカナで入力してください。 can you please translate it for me ? i tried google translate but not helping」 困っているみたいなので、急いで教えてあげたいです! 長い文章ですが宜しくお願いします!!

• You could tell me.

映画の台詞で、 "You could tell me." と言っていたのですが これは、教えることができるだろう、でしょうか? それとも・・・ 台詞を言った相手にその能力があるという事実を 知ったのが過去なので、「教えることが出来る(can)」の過去 なのでしょうか。 1.Please tell me. 2.You could tell me. 3.You can tell me. はどんな違いがありますか?

専門家に質問してみよう