• ベストアンサー

YouTubeを見ていると

YouTubeを見ていると次のようなメッセージが Control what video to play next Click the ⋮ icon on any video to try it out. これをOKするかと出てきます。 この英文は何ですか OKは押してもよいのか? 当方90歳わかるように説明をいただきたいよろしくお願いいたします。

noname#239865
noname#239865

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shinotel
  • ベストアンサー率53% (907/1687)
回答No.1

翻訳にかけると、次のようになりました。 次に再生するビデオを制御する どの動画でもアイコンアイコンをクリックして試してみてください。 ということで、YouTubeの映像の終わり頃に、次の動画の候補が出て、どれを選ぶ?と聞かれているのですね。 多分、同じ投稿者の作品群なのだろうと思われますので、視聴者をとどめ置く一つの手段なのかと思われます。 ただ、次の候補動画によほどの興味があれば別ですが、一般的に横文字になれていない方の場合、その場で意味不明なら避けて通るのが無難です。 これは、YouTubeに限らず、ネットを見ている最中にも訳の分からない横文字メッセージがでることもありますが、同様です。

noname#239865
質問者

お礼

お世話になりました。

関連するQ&A

• ケータイからYouTubeにアップ

携帯からYouTubeにアップロードしたいのですが YouTubeにある それらしきアドレスに 動画を送っても送っても、 アップされずに同じ文章が返されてきます。 これです↓ We failed to find a video file from your email/mms. Please try it again. - The YouTube Team 携帯からメールで簡単に アップするのはできないのでしょうか?

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• この英文のon your partの部分はどう訳せば良いでしょうか?教

この英文のon your partの部分はどう訳せば良いでしょうか?教えてください。 It was foolish on your part to try to do that.

• ...agree any time soon on what.......

NHKラジオ英会話講座より It seems we won't be abele to agree any time soon on what to throw away. 何を捨てるかすぐには意見が一致することはないみたいだね。 (質問) (1)[agree] と [on]の間に[any time soon]が割り込んでいます。 [agree on anytime soon what..]とか[agree on what to throw away any time soon]では間違いですか?何か決まりがありますか? (2)[any time soon]を「すぐには」と訳していますが、[soon]だけで十分意味は通じると思いますが、その違いを教えて下さい。 初級者です。易しい説明をお待ちします。よろしくお願いいたします。以上

• play downって・・・?

下の英文の中にある、play down の意味がよくわかりません。 どなたかアドバイスお願い致します。 Computer and technology manufacturers like to play down any negative references to their products arguing that any decisions to use their products depend on individual choice.

• youtubeからのメールなんですが・・・。

What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, TubeTrafficMembership . Com They send a bunch of views your way and really help make sure that the YouTube community takes notice of your videos. If you try it right now it won't even cost you a cent. They have a free trial going on now! Why not give them a try and see if they can help you the way they helped me. No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. 上のメールが来たのですがよく分かりません せっかくメールをくれたのに無視・・ではなんだか嫌だしグーグル翻訳してみたり 自分ではできる限りはしましたが 結果よくわかりませんでした 自分が英語得意だったらスラスラっと意味がわかると思うのですが・・・ もしよければ翻訳してください 完璧でなくてもいいです  内容がだいたい分かれば満足なのでどうか御願いしますorz

• 和訳のアドバイスをください

英文:There is no possibility of any good coming out of it. 和訳:そこから何か役に立つものが生じてくる見込みはない) any goodで区切るのかanyとgoodで分けるのか、 coming outで区切るのか、out of itで区切るのか分かりません。。。 どうすれば上記の和訳になるか教えてください

• 【】内の英文の意味

【】内の英文の意味 先日宿題を出されたのですが大体の英文の意味はわかるものの【】内の英文はどういう意味なのか、またなにを書くのか理解ができません。教えて頂けないでしょうか 1. If you could put up a new website on any topic, what would it be? a. Why you have chosen this topic? 【 b. What the website would contain?】 【c. Who do you think might be interested in going to your website?】

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I got it packaged up and it will go out on Monday, I must say the postage was about twice the cost of what I figured, I had not shipped to Japan before.

• 英熟語の意味を教えてください。

It is interesting to note the tricks that our memories can play on us.(記憶が人をだますことがあるのに注意してみると面白い。)(伊藤和夫著「ビジュアル英文解釈PART I」のp.263) という英文中の "play on"の意味を教えてください。