フィリピン携帯のフェイスブックのパサロード

このQ&Aのポイント
  • フィリピン旅行での携帯使用料を返済する方法
  • フェイスブックのパサロードでの支払いでコードが届かない
  • 国際ローミングにも対応したフィリピンのパサロードサービス
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

フィリピン携帯のフェイスブックのパサロード

先月フィリピンに旅行に行ったときにレセプションの人が自分の携帯を使って、色々と手配をしてくれました。 食事やマッサージ、ツアーのセットなど色々動いて下さいました。 しかし、最終日に会えずじまいでチップを渡すことが出来ませんでした。 フェースブックに、フィリピンのスマート社のキャリアならパサロードが出来るサイトがあると伺いました。 http://apps.facebook.com/pasaload/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts ここから、携帯電話使用料だけでも返したいなとおもってます。 ところが必要情報を入力していくと ”A confirmation code was sent to 09XXXXXXXX. Please enter the confirmation code here. とあるのですが、そのconfirmation code が届きません。 どうしたらよいでしょうか? 一応国際ローミング設定できるようにしており、フィリピンからテキストは普通に届いてます。 また、FAQにも Can I use this service even if I am on International Roaming?/Yes. と対応できるとの記述がありました。 ご存知な方、もしくは推測できる方いらっしゃいませんでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Bitoon
  • ベストアンサー率37% (1295/3494)
回答No.2

再び ANo.1です。  Aha そう言った意味での国際ローミングで フィリピンの SIMを日本で使っているのですね? パサロードですから スマートからスマートですよね? 国際ローミングですから 最低残高が 300ペソ以上無いと 国際 SMS、15ペソは送れなかったですよね?  フィリピン国内では 相手、スマート社の携帯電話+スペース+アマウントでパサロード出来た筈ですが. 国際ローミングしながらのパサロード、海外からのパサロードは 何がしらのゲートウェーを経由しないと出来なかった筈?  この場合、Facebookですので 更なる情報収集が必要ですね?   スマート社に国際ローミング中の端末からパサロード出来るのか 問い合わせて見て下さい。

sinmido
質問者

お礼

Bitoonさんありがとうございました。 FAQでは Can I use this service even if I am on International Roaming?/Yes. とあるので、出来るはずなのですが、うまくいきません。 なるほど!仰るように、スマート社にメールでも問い合わせるしかないようですね。 してみます。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Bitoon
  • ベストアンサー率37% (1295/3494)
回答No.1

フィリピンは世界最大の SMS利用国で パサロードも国内、海外からも簡単に出来ます。  パサロードに国際ローミングは関係無いと思います。   日本からのパサロード、 既に料金はコンビなどから支払い済みですよね? パサロードを仲介す業者から ID,パスワードなどを取得されていませんか? それを入力すれば直ぐにパサロード出来た筈です。   以前は30ペソからでしたが 最近は 150ペソですので 気楽にパサロード出来ません。 最も簡単なのはフィリピンのプリペイドカードを日本で購入して それをテキスト、メール、Facebookで知らせるのが確実ですが 最低でも 300ペソのカードが1,000円もしますので 気軽にパサロード出来ないのが悩みです。

sinmido
質問者

お礼

Bitoonさん。 早速のアドバイス本当にありがとうございます。 いえ、海外出張の際に、現地でスマートのSIMを購入し、現地でプリペイドチャージを行いました。 そして、それを国際ローミング設定して、日本でも現地の携帯からのメッセージを受けることが出来るようにしました。 今回の話は、私の携帯のSIMにチャージしている残高からパサロードをして相手に提供したいと思ったからです。 ですので、業者は介していないので、ID,パスワードは教えてもらえません。 そして、このフェースブックのSMART社のサイトは、友達などがお互いにパサロードしあうためのサイトらしいです。 誤解を招くような拙い表現で恐縮です。 また、何かアドバイスあればよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳してほしいのですが

I sent your order out on Monday the 12th. I also enclosed a $36.00 International money order for overpayment for my CD. However today I recieved back from my bank the check you had sent me for the $81.00. They said it was not negotiable here to go through our banks. I will be returning this check to you today in the mail. Please arrange another payment to me for your CD. The charges I have incurred for your CD and shipment total is $47.00. If you could get an international money order from your bank there shouldn't be a problem. If you can pay by credit card, that would be even better. I have an online payment form if you would like to use it using your credit card. http://www.patswe bgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html My address for mailing again is: 以上です。どうぞ宜しく

• これって不審メール?

下記のメーールが,、私の名前宛てに送られてきました。 名前が、facebookなどからいsらべられると思いますが,これって不審メールですよね? Please is this Yoko Nobuhiro, 52 Sms was sent to your phone number, but no reply was gotten back. I would need a confirmation receipt of this message before i can elaborate more on the issue at hand or kindly advise the best time and phone number to reach you daily. Looking Forward to hearing from You, Yours Faithfully Anthony Peterssen Asset Management Advisors Ltd International Management & Trust Penthouse

• 添削してください part 3

「Lastly and most important mean to get college degree for me is to gain confidence. In my case, I am a international student from Japan and this choice was a very big decision to go to this college. I earned money to go to the college before I came here, and I was anxiety about to do well. Certainly, I am worried whether I can go to the class even now. 」 日本語=「最後に私にとってcollege degreeを得る最も大切な意味とは、自信を得ることです。私の場合、日本からの留学生でこの学校に来ることはとても大きな選択でした。留学するためにお金を貯めたり、うまくやっていけるかどうかも不安でした。勿論今でも授業についていけるかどうかの不安はあります」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 日本語=英文 でなくても大丈夫です。言いたいことが伝われば多少表現が違っても大丈夫です。(この英文がすでにかなり違うと思いますが…) よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。銀行振り込みの件で相手から連絡がありました。既に振り込みましたが振込先を相手が間違って私に伝えたそうです。詳しく知りたいのですみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I know exactly. Because you were paying in $$$ I thought you were supposed to pay through the sterling account. However, our accountant called me to tell me we haven't received the money the money was not sent it is still with you as the account is not an international account. Please see Emily in CC. If you check with your bank and get confirmation of that please transfer the money to the correct account. We apologies for the inconvenience 私の名前.

• フィリピンでの携帯2

以前にも質問させていただきました。 また追加で質問させてください。 海外の携帯をフィリピンに持ちこんで、シムカードを使って開通させよいとしているところなのですが あるショップ(グロリエッタのそば)にいったところ オープンラインさせるのに1200ペソかかるといわれました。 ちょっと予期していなかった高さにびっくりして そのまま帰ってきてしまったのですが 通常でもこれくらいの値段はするのでしょうか。 また、この値段なら一番安い携帯くらいなら買えそうなのですが それそも1500ぺそくらい? ここフィリピンで買っても 他にお金は幾らくらいかかるのでしょうか。 どなたか、どうか教えて下さい。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

やはり 詐欺にようです。 I have just completed the Payment and Am sure you have received the confirmation from My Bank regarding the Payment.You can check your e-mail for confirmation of payment, a total sum of ¥763,030 yen was sent, ¥680,000 for the Merchandise and the extra ¥78,530 for the Pick Up charges and ¥4,500 for the money gram charges, Kindly proceed with the shipping Agent fees via through En-remit.com to this following address Agent First Name: FIFONSI Middle Name: NANWARA Last Name : MIDINGOYI City: Cotonou Country: Republic of Benin Post Code: 229 So kindly go to any nearest Money gram office and proceed with the payment to the shipping company or You can make the payment online by using your Credit Card, just visit https://enremit.com/guest/remit/register/ and send ¥ 78,530 to ( FIFONSI , NANWARA , MIDINGOYI ) and after that Money gram Agent will give you Receipt which you will send to My Bank Once My Bank are able to confirm it,All your money which I paid will surely be release into your Bank account without any delay. All other documentations should be prepared by my Pick Up Agent.I advice you to check both your inbox or junk/spam folder for the payment confirmation message. My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the Merchandise for picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them. I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper. Thanks for the business.

• 携帯に送信されたフェイスブックの見方

フェイスブック初心者です。学生時代の友人から、携帯にフェイスブックのメッセージが送られてきました。 フェイスブックで写真をチェックと書かれてあり、URL、記載されています。但し、URLに接続しても、通常のフェイスブックの画面が出てきて、写真を見ることが出来ません。 どうすればいいのか、教えてください。 また、このメッセージには、本人の携帯アドレスや、携帯番号が未記入ですが、返信のメール等は送信できるものでしょうか? 尚、この友人が送信してきた写真の内容は分かっており、(釣りの結果)怪しいものではありません。

• この文章の和訳がわからなくて困っています。

内容は、 1,Ms.Morgan,an exchange student,has been brought to Tokyo International Hospital because of severe abdominal pain.While she waits for tests to be done,Nurse Naito obtains important information. Ns.Naito:Hi,I'm Nurse Naito.I'd like to ask you some questions. What's your name? Ms.Morgan:Vicky Morgan. Ns.Naito:Where are you from? Ms.Morgan:I'm from California,in the United States. Ns.Naito:What's your address? Ms.Morgan:Well,my permanent address is 423 Third Street,Larchmont,California 97189.Here,my address is 4-42-12 Minami-Ogikubo,Suginami-ku.The postal code is 167-0052. Ns.Naito:What's your phone number? Ms.Morgan:03-3392-4867. Ns,Naito:Are you living alone? Ms.Morgan:No,I'm with a Japanese family,the Yamadas. Ns.Naito:What's your occupation? Ms.Morgan:I'm a student at UCLA.I'm here on a student exchange at Waseda University. 2,Nurse Wada is showing Mrs.Thompson around her room at Tokyo International Hospital. Ns.Wada:Hi,Mrs.Thompson...I'm Ms.Wada.Let me show you around the room. Mrs.Thompson:Oh,thank you. Ns.Wada:This is your bed,and this is your bedside table. The nurse call bell is here by the pillow. Mrs.Thompson:How does it work? Ns.Wada:Just push this button,and the nurse will come to see what you need. 3,Ms.Sato is interviewing Andy Jackson,an exchange student,in the Emergency Room. Ms.Sato:What's the matter? Andy:I'M in terrible pain. Ms.Sato:In my abdomen. It hurts here.Here(points to the lower right quadrant of his abdomen). Ms.Sato:What kaind of pain is it? Andy:It's really sharp,like a knife running through me. です。 すべて教材の参考書のものなのですが、解答が無くて訳がわからず困っています。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳がわからず困っています。

訳がわからず困っています。 よろしくお願いします。 1,Ms.Morgan,an exchange student,has been brought to Tokyo International Hospital because of severe abdominal pain.While she waits for tests to be done,Nurse Naito obtains important information. Ns.Naito:Hi,I'm Nurse Naito.I'd like to ask you some questions. What's your name? Ms.Morgan:Vicky Morgan. Ns.Naito:Where are you from? Ms.Morgan:I'm from California,in the United States. Ns.Naito:What's your address? Ms.Morgan:Well,my permanent address is 4## Third Street,Larchmont,California 97189.Here,my address is 4-##-## Minami-Ogikubo,Suginami-ku.The postal code is 1##-##52. Ns.Naito:What's your phone number? Ms.Morgan:03-3##2-4##7. Ns,Naito:Are you living alone? Ms.Morgan:No,I'm with a Japanese family,the Yamadas. Ns.Naito:What's your occupation? Ms.Morgan:I'm a student at UCLA.I'm here on a student exchange at Waseda University. 2,Nurse Wada is showing Mrs.Thompson around her room at Tokyo International Hospital. Ns.Wada:Hi,Mrs.Thompson...I'm Ms.Wada.Let me show you around the room. Mrs.Thompson:Oh,thank you. Ns.Wada:This is your bed,and this is your bedside table. The nurse call bell is here by the pillow. Mrs.Thompson:How does it work? Ns.Wada:Just push this button,and the nurse will come to see what you need. 3,Ms.Sato is interviewing Andy Jackson,an exchange student,in the Emergency Room. Ms.Sato:What's the matter? Andy:I'M in terrible pain. Ms.Sato:In my abdomen. It hurts here.Here(points to the lower right quadrant of his abdomen). Ms.Sato:What kaind of pain is it? Andy:It's really sharp,like a knife running through me. 教材の参考書の内容なのですが、解答が無く訳がわからず困っています。 よろしくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう