• 締切済み

何曜日生まれですか?

マザーグースの詩からです。 月曜日生まれのこどもは器量がいい 火曜日生まれのこどもは品がいい 水曜日生まれのこどもはべそっかき 木曜日生まれのこどもは遠くへ行き 金曜日生まれのこどもは愛情豊かで 土曜日生まれのこどもは働き者で お休みの日に生まれたこどもはね 可愛くて、明るくて、気立てがいいんだよ Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child is loving and giving, Saturday's child works hard for a living, And the child that is born on the Sabbath day Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay. 私は木曜日生まれで、、そう、親元から「遠く離れて」います。 これを教えてくれた友人も木曜日生まれでした!

noname#188303
noname#188303

みんなの回答

noname#159321
noname#159321
回答No.18

♯10です、こんにちは。 補足を見ましたので。 近くにいますが(笑) こういうのもあります。  http://www.youbiuranai.com/ 木曜日はこんなのでした(笑) 当たってるのかどうなのか知らないですが。 ↓ http://www.youbiuranai.com/youbi/thursday_youbi.php

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

遠くへ行くはずが、居心地が良すぎたのですね、きっと(笑) いろいろ調べていただいてありがごうございます!

noname#188303
質問者

補足

マザーグースですから、全ての子供(だった人)へ愛情込めたポエムのはずよね。 皆さん、おつきあいありがとうございます。

• sunmahen
  • ベストアンサー率12% (65/522)
回答No.17

火曜日生まれ 当たってる。こどもの頃から品が良かった。 ついでに「誕生日でわかる中年運」ってところを見たら、食いっぱぐれないらしい。 ヨカッタ~(笑)

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

でしょう? そう、その好感度で「食いっぱぐれ」がないんでしょうね。 回答ありがとうございます。

noname#159326
noname#159326
回答No.16

こんにちは。 私は…月曜日生まれです(#^.^#) >器量がいい…ん~(-_-;)どーなんでしょ^_^; 子供は日曜生まれなんですが…日曜日生まれだと…どんな内容なのでしょう?(・。・; とても…気になって^_^;

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

器量よしですよ! 「休みの日に生まれたこどもはね 可愛くて、明るくて、気立てがいいんだよ」 が日曜日と祝日だと思います。 回答ありがとうございます!(確認ボタンを押し忘れていました、すみません。)

noname#159051
noname#159051
回答No.15

木曜日でした。 遠くへ行く・・親元からは車で二時間です。 木曜日って何となく好きな曜日なので嬉しいです。 旦那も調べたら火曜日。 品がいい・・? ソファに寝そべってお菓子食べながらDVD観てる・・。

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

遠くへ行ってもおかしくない性格なのに、親子のつながりがより濃かった。。。 いえいえ、旦那様 外では品を保っていらっしゃるはず。。。 回答ありがとうございます。

回答No.14

月曜日生まれでした。 私の生まれた曜日って何曜日だったかな?とわかりませんでした><

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

私も知りませんでしたよ。 教えてくれた友人が自分のと一緒に調べてくれました。(笑) 回答ありがとうございます。

• madausa
  • ベストアンサー率28% (320/1133)
回答No.13

水曜日生まれです。たしかに涙もろいかも。 あと1~2日はやく生まれたかったな・・

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

「涙もろい」、、、いい表現ですね~。 回答ありがとうございます。

回答No.12

こんにちは。  調べてみたら、土曜日生まれでした。  でも、働き者ではありません。  いつものんびりしています(笑)

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

せかせかしてる人が「働き者」とも限らないし・・・。 回答ありがとうございます。

回答No.11

私は、月曜日でした。 器量、いいのかなぁ…?ヽ( ´▽`)ノ

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

いいと思うなぁ~(笑) 回答ありがとうございます。

noname#159321
noname#159321
回答No.10

おはようございます。 これ ↓ で調べたら木曜日でした。 http://www.yakudatsune.com/tanjoubi.html

noname#188303
質問者

補足

わっ! それ便利!! 教えてくださってありがとうございます。  親御さんから離れてらっしゃるのかしら・・・?

• Ae610
  • ベストアンサー率25% (385/1500)
回答No.9

金曜日・・・!!

noname#188303
質問者

お礼

Thanks!

noname#188303
質問者

補足

「愛情豊か」だと思いますか?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に見合う文章になっているでしょうか?

私は婚約者を心筋梗塞で亡くしてから心の病にかかり、隔週の木曜日に通院しています。 木曜・金曜以外の午前中に、英会話初級クラスはありますか? After I lose a fiance in myocardial infarction, I suffer from the illness of the heart and go to the hospital on Thursday biweekly. Is an English-conversation beginners' class class during the morning of other days of the week on Thursday except - Friday?

• 空所に的語を入れよ

『a』を読んで空所に的語を入れよ。 『a』The child is not afraid of warter at all. The child ( )no fear of warter. 答えはhasでした。 授業で S+be動詞+C=SはCである。 つまりS=C haveは一般動詞として使う。 と習いました。 『a』では動詞がisなのでS=Cと考えていいのでしょうか? もし良いのならば、なぜ空所にisを入れては駄目なのでしょうか?the child=afraidならばThe child=fearではないのですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

以下の5文を訳してくださいm(__)m ▼Here in this area of overlap between the playing of the child and the Playing of the other person there is a chance to introduce enrichments. ▼The teacher aims at enrichment.By contrast,the therapist is concerned specifically with the child's own growth processes,and with the removal of blocks to development that may have become evident. ▼It is psychoanalytic theory that has made for an understanding of these blocks. ▼At the same time it would be a narrow view to suppose that psychoanalysis is the only way to make therapeutic use of the child's playing. ▼It is good to remember always that playing is itself a therapy.To arrange for children to be able to play is itself a psychotherapy that has immediate and universal application,and it includes the establishment of a positive social attitude towards playing.

• former child

Q. Pot-Smoking Mom: I am a former child of the ’60s and ’70s, and smoked pot regularly until I got married and had kids. former childとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend and I have been together just under three years. It was a whirlwind romance and we have a strong, honest, and loving relationship. We both have fulfilling careers with hectic schedules—I do a lot of traveling overseas. He is now an actor working in Hollywood and he is paranoid about anyone finding out he is gay, even though most people who meet him suspect he is. He’s in his mid-20s and still struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. I’m a few years older, and much more comfortable with who I am. He worries about the amount of hate that can be directed at an openly gay public figure in America, despite all the recent high-profile coming-outs, and I understand his dilemma. He’s concerned that his parts will dry up once directors and producers think of him as a “gay” actor. whirlwind romanceはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?あと、his parts will dry upは「役がなくなる」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 片親疎外PASについて(3)何が書いてあるか教えて

The criteria described below are fairly easy to identify separate and apart from the court file. When there is uncertainty about any of them, these criteria can be used to guide the attorney in the deposing of witnesses as well as in their examination in court. Criteria I: Access and Contact Blocking Criteria I involves the active blocking of access or contact between the child and the absent parent. The rationale used to justify it may well take many different forms. One of the most common is that of protection. It may be argued that the absent parent's parental judgment is inferior and, therefore, the child is much worse off from the visit. In extreme cases, this will take the form of allegations of child abuse, quite often sexual abuse. This will be addressed in more detail in Criteria II, but suffice it to say that often this is heard as a reason for visitation to be suspended or even terminated. On a more subtle and common level, an argument heard for the blocking of visitation is that seeing the absent parent is "unsettling" to the child, and that they need time "to adjust." The message here is that the absent parent is treated less like a key family member and more like an annoying acquaintance that the child must see at times. Over time, this pattern can have a seriously erosive effect on the child's relationship with the absent parent. An even more subtle expression of this is that the visitation is "inconvenient," thereby relegating it to the status of an errand or chore. Again the result is the erosion of the relationship between the child and the absent or "target" parent. One phenomenon often seen in this context is that any deviation from the schedule is used as a reason to cancel visitation entirely. The common thread to all of these tactics is that one parent is superior and the other is not and, therefore, should be peripheral to the child's life. The alienating parent in these circumstances is acting inappropriately as a gatekeeper for the chi

• 翻訳教えて下さい。

Waiting The first and most important point in infant observation is the non-interference of the parent, usually the mother. She must refrain from initiating play or selecting which toys the child will play with. At the same time she is told to remain connected to the child and to immerse herself in his activity. As the parent empties herself of expectations, knowledge and desires in order to participate in an empathic way with her child's play, she starts feeling what he feels and merges with his emotional field. Watching In the presence of an observer, the parent watches her infant play and connects with him. When a mother speaks, what is important is not so much the content of what she says, but the subtle musical attunement to the moods and moves of the baby. The infant communicates his experience through his body, his face, his gestures, his screamings. The slightest moves on the baby's face are meaningful. The presence of the observer may allow the parent to develop awareness of her own simultaneous emotional reactions to the child's expressions and to understand her baby not through analysis, but through presence and awareness of what he does communicate of who he is and what he wants.

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

Somewhat later, the child's attention is attracted by stimuli having characteristics of stable, meaningful cues, and also by objects associated with acute emotional experiences. havingの意味が訳し方がわかりません。

• 英文を日本語に訳し、()に入るものを選んでください

So, why is this story so important to Americans? First of all, the story is about the challenge and excitement of a child disobeying a parent`s command, and destroying something treasured by that parent. Moreover, this act of youthful rebellion is committed by George Washington, the "Father of His Country." In this sense, the act is a symbolic one. The child disobeying and defying his father can be seen to represent the young America breaking with the older authority of Europe and, in particular, the English King. The second reason that this story is important to Americans reflects another symbolic meaning of cutting down a tree: the act of civilizing the wilderness. On their arrival in the New York, the trees had to be cut, the great forests leveled, in order to make civilized land out of the wilderness: to clear the land for planting crops; to build cabins; to get fuel for warmth and cooking; and to make fences for protection. Thus the tree-cutting hatchet is the essential tool for ( 1 ). Lastly, while the story of George Washington describes the act of a young revolutionary, it is significant to Americans that this act is done innocently and honestly. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," cries his father, and with this sign of love the Revolution is given the approval of the parent. In this way, the story fulfills the wish of every rebellious child: that the gesture of independence will be respected, and that the child will be able to enjoy its act of rebellion without losing ( 2 ). ・(1)に入る3語の語句を同じ段階から抜き出してください。 ・(2)に入る適切なものを選んでください。 (1)its father`s love (2)its social relationships (3)its independence (4)its pride

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 私の都合の良い日は、木曜日、金曜日、土曜日、日曜日です。 11/3は文化の日で日本は休日です。 あとは私が日にちを勘違いしたけど、○○の日(私がでかけていない日)は来週の日曜日だから、今週の日曜日は空いています。 ところであなたの携帯通じないけど解約したの?リターンメールが届いたから。 My available date is Thursday,Friday,Saturday,and Sunday. Nov 3rd is holiday in Japan for Culutere Day(Bunka-no-hi), and I misunderstand the date of --day which is next Sunday,,,sorry... So I also free on this Sunday. Btw, did you cancel your cell-phone? I received a return mail when I send a text to you. I am sad... よろしくお願いいたします。