• 締切済み

オペラ座の怪人 2種類の歌詞

1つめは、 Beneath the opera house I know he's there. He's with me on the stage, He's everywhere. And when my song begins, I always find The phantom of the opera is there Inside my mind. という歌詞でSarah Brightman とSteve Harleyが歌っています。 2つめは In sleep he sang to me, In dreams he came... that voice which calls to me and speaks my name... And do I dream again? For now I find the Phantom of the Opera is there - Inside my mind... という物です。25周年の5ファントム、映画などは全て2つめで歌っています。 1つめは廃盤になった旧作遠いことなのでしょうか。 わかる方お願いします。

みんなの回答

noname#164466
noname#164466
回答No.1

オペラ座は専門外ですが、歌詞検索サイトで1曲目(beneathで始まる方)をひっかけたら、ミュージカル版と記載されていました。映画とミュージカルの違いでは?

percival
質問者

お礼

返答ありがとうございます。ミュージカルも映画も2つめなのです。 昔のCDが1つめ来意のですが。

関連するQ&A

• I'm a little teapot の歌詞について

I'm a little teapot short and stout,  Here's my handle, here's my spout.  When the kettle's boiling hear me shout,  "Tip me up and pour me out". I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true Here's an example of what I can do I can change my handle to my spout "Just tip me over and pour me out". I'm a little teapot, short and stout, Here's my handle, here's my spout, When I hear the tea-cups, hear me shout, "Tip me up and pour me out". この二番の歌詞 I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true Here's an example of what I can do I can change my handle to my spout "Just tip me over and pour me out". なのですが、上手く訳す事ができません。 単語単語はわかるのですが・・・、 私は本当に賢いティーポット ? ? ? 色々調べてみたのですが、この和訳の部分が見つかりませんでした。 わかる方がいらっしゃいましたら、ご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味が知りたい!

There's a lot on my mind so I guess that I'll take it one thing at a time, still sometimes I can't help but wonder why... Should I try and forget? ...even though next week it's something I'll regret. Or, should I try and make it last? 上の二つの文はあるバンドの歌の歌詞の一部なんですが、よくわかりません。どなたかお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 洋楽の歌詞を和訳してください・・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は負けた」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。

He looks at once wary, but almost as quickly the wariness vanishes and is replaced by curiosity. He glances towards the house, once, then runs across the garden until he’s standing below me. (前回の終わりの部分です) ‘Hello,’ he says. ‘Who’re you?’ A quick flood of warmth comes with the words: he speaks like Lena – Italian. ‘I’m Alex,’ I say. ‘Hello.’ ‘I’m Jamie. Pleased to meet you,’ he adds, formally. Then he says, ‘How did you get up there?’ ‘It’s not as high this side.’ ‘What’s back there?’ ‘Rocks,’ I say. ‘And lizards.’ ‘Really?’ I can see him looking at the wall, which must be almost hidden from him by bushes and flowers, looking for a way up. ‘My garden has a tree,’ I explain. ‘You climb that, then you climb the wall.’ ‘There’s nothing here,’ he says, sounding frustrated. Then, ‘Wait – I know.’ He looks up at me again. ‘You’ll stay there?’ ‘OK.’ ‘Won’t be long.’ He turns and runs away across the lawn to the side of the house, and disappears from sight there. I cling on where I am, wondering what he is going to do. It is like a puzzle, like one of the ones my father gives me to stimulate my mind. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。(この英文は子供時代の回想シーンだと思われます) A quick flood of warmth comes with the wordsとはどういう感じなのでしょうか?言葉と一緒に暖かさのすばやい洪水がやってくる?? ‘How did you get up there?' ‘It's not as high this side.' ‘What's back there?' ‘Rocks,' I say. ‘And lizards.' のやりとりがちょっとよく理解できているかわからないのですが。 「きみはどうやってそこへ登って来たの?」 「こっちの側のように高くないんだ」 「そこの後ろに何があるの?」 「岩だよ」僕は言う。「それからとかげ」 こんな感じですか?? It is like a puzzle, like one of the ones my father gives me to stimulate my mind.とあるのですが、Itが指すものは何になるのでしょうか?I cling on where I am, wondering what he is going to do.(自分がいる場所にしがみついて、彼が何をするつもりでいるのかと不思議がっていること)ですか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語が得意な方に質問です‼

英語が得意な方に質問です‼ フリガナをつけてください‼ 僕は英語が全く読めないので歌詞にフリガナをつけてください‼ Think of other possibilities I rather hang me up on psycho linden trees And if you find my body,wait and see,because you'll meet a creep so deep inside of me when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind Once,I said If you really want to have a part of me You better find yourself another piece of harmony All my garbage friends now thank you for your expense I'm pretty rich enough to hide my real intensity Yaliyali tiatta littityaliya Candy candy hop he gose Slovenia, Solvakia whatever, however Amen Now sing for just a moment when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind my lyrics gone so far and now that no one understand but to tell the truth me, myself have no idea what i'm saying when i was kid i used to write my venus up side down but i can easily handle that by using rationalistic mind

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• よろしくお願いします

I have been with my husband for 20 years. I'm 43, and he's 63. Our sex life has died. He is no longer attracted to me, and he has let me know it. His love is physical, not emotional. I am not the size 4 I was when he met me. As long as my body looks like he wants it to look, he's into me. If I'm a size 8 or more, he is not at all into me. I have a hard time understanding how he can love me for how I look. Long story short, my first love has popped back into my life. I have tested the waters with him, and I'm in over my head with the way he makes me feel. I haven't slept with him yet, but I have done everything but. I have tested the waters with him, and I'm in over my head with the way he makes me feel. の和訳を教えてください。あと、everything butはどのような意味でしょうか?後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• lost his way

I thought my husband and I had a great marriage -- until I looked on his phone and found text messages to another woman. I was crushed. I asked him about it, and he said that it was nothing and that there were only a few messages. When I checked our cellphone details, I was completely devastated to find that it had been going on for almost a year and there were almost 2,000 text messages during the past six months. When I talked to him about this and all the lies he had told me, he said he had lost his way and he was sorry and didn't want to lose me. lost his wayはここではどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう