• ベストアンサー

留学の際の英文書類に

留学の際の英文書類に Reference(Two non-related) とあり、その下に Name_____Position_____Place of Work_____ Address_____________________________ これが2人分書いてあります。 1)これは、身元保証人を書けばよいのでしょうか。 2)下のAddressは、メールアドレスを書けばよいのでしょうか、それとも住所でしょうか。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

留学の何関係の書類でしょう?それを書かないと明確な回答は得られないと思います。 学校への申請書類なら推薦人だと思います。推薦状の提示ももとめられているでしょう。 留学者をよく知る人物で、能力を評価できる立場にある人が望まれます。主に会社の上司や大学の担当教諭などです。 Position や Place of Work と言うのはどのような立場の人間なのかを明らかにするものですね。 Addressは住所です。メールアドレスならe-nail addressかe-mailなどと書いてあるでしょう。日本のような省略はしません。 推薦状を提出する場合、 指定のフォームがある、フリーの場合は推薦人の所属機関のネーム入りの用紙を使う、推薦人は推薦状を直接提出先に送ることなどそれぞれルールがある事があるので事前に確認したほうが言いです。 提出先が推薦人に連絡することがあります。推薦人が外国語がだめならばその旨伝えておく必要があります。

その他の回答 (1)

• orangery
  • ベストアンサー率42% (285/666)
回答No.1

推薦状を書いてもらう人の名前とかポジションとかです。Addressは住所だと思います。 少なくとも私は住所を書いて提出して何も言われませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文 

阪大の自由英作文です。添削おねがいします 問 子供から大人になるというのは人生においてどういう時だと思いますか。理由とともに70語程度の英文で書きなさい (30点) I think that when you get a job, you can become an adult. Working teaches you a lot of things.First, you can learn the importance of money. It is not until you earn money by yourself that you find how difficult it is to make money.Second, You can learn the importance of human relations. Workplaces are the best place to interact with others. Then, I am sure that you can become an adult in the true sense through the work.  

• 文章を翻訳お願いしたいのですがどなたか教えてくださいませ。

文章を翻訳お願いしたいのですがどなたか教えてくださいませ。 folder_name: name of the folder which holds your images (you need to use ftp to place them). tiling: 'true' for tiling...'false' for no tiling (big images). Save your changes, test it. Be sure you have the name of the folder correct. This is a slightly experimental plugin. If it does not work the first place you should check is on the name of the path to your images folder. Some servers may have difficulty finding this folder...if this is the case, use a hard-coded path. よろしくお願いします

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 1/4 Live to Tell 61 Vulpa:N-now I understand why Omega didn't destroy this place yet; it isn't necessary! What the hell happened here?! I don't remember this place being so dirty or the kemonos being so violent and gloomy the last time I visited! Ru:Sister, this place is starting to scare me! And the air here smells very bad! Wolufu:Yeah, this place is very polluted! Vulpa:Perhaps if we ask somebody... Hey, there's an elder! Uh, excuse me... yes you, mister! Could you tell us what happened here? I remember visiting this place two years ago and it was very clean, with very friendly people back then! Old Beggar Kemono:I can't believe it...! It's the first time in so long that a young one spoke to me with such good manners, and didn't call me an old bastard or something! You must be new here! Well, as you can see, the majority here are behaving very strangely; that's a result of the pollution that Omega is spreading in this world. This is one of the many ways that Omega is trying to destroy us; this pollution poisoned the kemono's souls!

• 図と表を表す英単語の違い。

Diagram, Figure, Shape, Graph はそれぞれ図形や図表を表す英単語ですが、それぞれの意味の違いってどの様なものなのでしょうか。 例として、ロングマン英々辞書には Diagram: [noun] a simple drawing or plan that shows exactly where something is, what something looks like, or how something works. Diagram: [主語] 何かがどこにあるか、何かがどういうものか、何かがどういうものかを正確に示す簡易な図や計画のこと。 Figure: [noun] MATHEMATICAL SHAPE, a GEOMETRIC shape. Figure: [主語] 数学的な形状、幾何学的な形状。 Shape: [noun] ROUND/SQUARE etc, the form that something has, for example round, square, TRIANGULAR etc. Shape: [主語] 円や正方形など、とある物の形状で例えば、円形、四角形、三角形などがあります。 Graph: [noun] a drawing that uses a line or lines to show how two or more sets of measurements are related to each other. Graph: [主語] 二つ以上の対象を測量し、如何に相互に関連しているかを示す線使って表す線図。 とあります。 つまり、表で表せば 図表 ⠀⠀⠀Graph - 図表 ⠀⠀⠀Diagram - 簡易的な図形や表 ⠀⠀⠀Figure - 幾何学的要素のある図形 ⠀⠀⠀Shape - 創造物としての図形や形状 図形 になると考えておりますが、皆様はどうお考えでしょうか。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします ものの見方や好みは人さまざまである。たとえば,駅前のハンバーガー店は,人々にとってどのような意味を持つだろうか。多くの人にとっては,ハンバーガーを味わう場であろう。しかし,肉が苦手な私にとっては,ハンバーガーを楽しむというよりは,仕事帰りにちょっと立ち寄り,コーヒー一杯で一日の疲れをいやす,くつろぎの場である。本を持ち込み,書斎代わりに使うことも少なくない。 There are various view points and preference according to each person. For instance, what do hamburger shops in front of stations mean for people? For the most people, they are the places for tasting hamburger. As for me, however, they aren't the places for it. I rather stop by them on my way home from work and use them as a relaxing place with a cup of coffee for getting rid of fatigue of a whole day. I also often use them as a room for reading books, bringing books there.

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 海外送金 翻訳に関して

Please note that when making a wire transfer you should always include your payment reference number (see below). International bank transfer details: Account owner: Bank name: Bank address: Account number: IBAN: Swift code: Sort code: Payment reference: Counting House Services Ltd. Danske Bank International House, 3 Harbourmaster Place, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland 50012696 IE55DABA95178350012696 DABAIE2D 951783 1093611-241616 ぜひよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 緊急!!DS-156 20番について

今アメリカ留学のためのビザ申請のために書類作成をしているところです。 DS-156の20番の質問の『Name and address of Present Employer or School』にはI-20をもらった学校の名前と住所を書けば良いのでしょうか?それとも何も書かなくてもよいのでしょうか?? ぜひぜひご回答をおねがいします!!

• ビザ申請書の中の英文意味を教えて下さい。

はじめまして、川端と申します。 私、東南アジア某国に仕事の都合でしばし滞在する事になりました。ビザ申請を自分でしなければいけないのですが、自分では意訳できない英文箇所があります。 大使館に聞こうと何度か電話をしたのですが、毎回担当者不在で連絡がつかず、周囲には英語堪能者もおらず困っております。 どうか、何を聞かれていて、例えばどのような回答になるのか、教えて頂ければ有難いです。 英文は下記ハイホン部分です。下に私のしょうもない訳付きです。どうか宜しくお願いします。 -Name(s) of family numbers included in applicant's passport who are applying for visa. (この英文の下には、家族の名前・生年月日を記入する項目) ビザを申請している志願者のパスポートに含まれた家族番号の名前。(パスポートに含まれた?それって何?) -Reference of applicant a.Name of reference in A(Aは某国名) .Home address and phone number .Name of reference abroad .Home address and phone number (この英文の下には、主語がb.Companyで同じような英文がある) 志願者の参考 A国に住んでいる関係者の名前を書け(取引先の現地の方の名前を書けって?) その関係者の住所と電話番号を書け 志願者のA国以外での関係者の名前を書け その関係者の住所と名前を書け -Full name printed (この英文が申請書最後の文。上には自分の名前を記入する項目) もう一度自分のサインを記入しなさい 以上です。 どなたか、教えて下さい。

• 例文中のthat の示すもの

For example, most of the time when we talk about more than one of something, we put an S on the end. One cat, two cats. But then, there's that handful of words where things work differently. 上記文章は、英単語の複数形について述べている文章です。 最後の行、there's that handful of~のthat が何を示しているのか分かりません。 there's a handful ofなら分かるのですが。 分かる方いらっしゃいましたら解説お願い致します。