• 締切済み

what to see in paris

please let me know about paris and its attractions. Also mention the tickets and its prices.

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

パリの見ものについて教えてください、チケットや価格も

関連するQ&A

• Bookstores in TOKYO

Please let me know the names of the largest and the most famous Bookstores in TOKYO.

• 英語訳を教えてください。

友人にメールで 「・・・・・その時に、あなたの計画について教えてね!」 と伝えたいのですが、 "please let me know about your plan, then!!" で合っているでしょうか?? "let me know" の後の "about"は必要無いでしょうか? ご存知の方教えてください。

• let me know

意味を訳していてどうしてもわからないところがあります Good luck with everything の with everything ってなんですか? それから Please e-mail me and let me know how you are. なんですが意味がさっぱりわかりません わたしについて教えてってことなんでしょうが let me know の部分がわかりません お願いします

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました。良く分かりません、翻訳お願いします。 i was just about to buy the item and when i am about to commit to buy its giving me the 21.95 shipping only option is there something wrong or a way to change that please let me know the auction is about to end and ill problably will not have the chance to buy it :(

• made in usa

hello. I want to know goods which are made in usa. How about goods made in usa? I want to know, please answer me.

• 和訳をお願いします

please let me know if you get any filarmonica 14s I really enjoy buying from you. You have great prices and fabulous razors looking forward to doing more business with you your faithful buyer

• 2文を1文にまとめたいのですが、教えてください。

似た2文を1文にまとめたいのですが、 Please let me know when you received this letter. と、 Please let me know the package customs number when you shipped the item out. の2文です。 意味としては、 「この手紙を受け取ったら知らせてください。そしてあなたがアイテムを送ったら荷物の税関番号を教えてください。」 としたいのですが、 Please let me know when you received this letter and the package customs number when you shipped the item out. これでいいのでしょうか? 手紙を受け取ってから荷物を送るという順番なので、つなげたら変になってしまう気がします。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いを済ませた後に相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Can I please book the collection. Hope the price has not changed and is still $000, please advise asap. Please also let me know what documents will I require and how many and which courier will come to pick the goods.

• you know whatとlet me seeは

英語の勉強をしていて、 あとね~、うーん、これも下さい。という文章に対して、 you know what, I'll get this too. と書いてありました。 例えば、let me see, I'll get this too. では、ネイティブな感覚では異なるのでしょうか? 違いを教えてください。

• お願いします。

お願いします。 英文の意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。 『I'm guessing yes. If not, please let me know and I will forward them to him.』