• ベストアンサー

不揮発性メモリに関する英語記述の意味

Bluetooth機器の開発コスト計算のやり取りの中で、以下の記述がありました。 how much the device should be non-volatile このHow much というのは、何を指しているのでしょうか? この直前には以下の文があり、これは機器とアプリの共通プロトコールを開発し実行させるという意味だと思います。 The main task is to develop a protocol (or take it ready) and implement it on two sides - in the device and in the application. So, I need to know how much the device should be non-volatile. よろしくお願い申し上げます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • YUI_AI
  • ベストアンサー率45% (303/661)
回答No.1

こんにちは この場合「実行」でなく「実装」の〕意味だと思われます。 Bluetoothデバイスを開発するには、「Bluetoothのプロトコル」と「デバイスとしての機能」を実装する必要がありそれらを不揮発性RAMもしくはROMに格納しなければなりません。 その不揮発性メモリ領域をぎりぎりで設計すれば将来の機能アップグレードに対応できなくなる、大きすぎればコストが嵩むので「適当な容量」(how much)を見積もらないといけないということです。

質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語翻訳お願いします。家賃

日本に住んでるブラジル人に、住んでいるアパートについて、 「ブラジルで、これみたいな/あなたのアパートみたいなアパートを借りたら家賃はいくらですか? 」 1How much dose it cost to pay for a rent if you rent a flat like this/yours in Brazil? 2How much dose your rent cost if~上に同じ. 3How much will your rent be if you~上に同じ. 4How much will it be if you pay for a rent on a flat like this/yours in Brazeil? 5How much will it be if you rent a flat like this/yours and pay for a rent in Brazil? など考えたのですが、どれも使えますでしょうか?また1及び2はdoseの代わりにwill は使えますでしょうか? そのほか良い訳例がありましたら教えて頂きたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英語について

You should understand how scary it can be for small children to spend a night alone. ここで使われているcan beってどういう意味ですか?よくわからないので、教えてもらえると嬉しいです

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

日本語→「ユダヤ人やイタリア人は移民してきた当時は "very foreign" とみなされていて、1930年代になると "much less foreign" となり、1960年代になると他の白人と同じようにみなされはじめた」 英語→「Furthermore, Jews and Italian was considered "very foreign" when they immigrated, it changed to consider to be "much less foreign" in 1930s, and in 1960s, it began to consider to be white as same as other whites.」 (以前の質問で英語→日本語にお願いした内容です。) 言い換えで自分なりに英語にしてみたので文法的な問題はないかなど、みて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題 教えてください

名詞節を使っている箇所を名詞に書き換える(文全体を変えても良い) (1)It depends on how much it costs.→この場合はhow much~の所 (2)We considered it an honor that you were there. (3)Columns in the newspapers are expressing surprise at how popular the new cabinet is. 訳す (4)If such criticism continue,the result may be for the Prime Minister to resign or form a new cabinet. 結構難しくて苦戦してます。。是非教えてください><

• 海外の取引先からのメールを翻訳

よろしくお願いします。 Good afternoon, we had just cleared the custom today, sorry the long wait, they should be arriving to us in the morning. How many small, how many big sensors do you need? Thanks very much and you have a great day!

• 誕生日についての文ですが、意味が理解できません。どなたか、ご協力お願いします。

I should be able to have it where I want it and to decide who to invite. Let other people do their own birthday parties the way they wish, but they should leave mine alone. That way, we can all be happy at least one day each year. Is this too much to ask?

• 英語の添削をお願いします

テーマは「日本でオリンピックを開催すべきか否か」です。  I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I think it would benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us much money, but profit would be larger than it. It is because many foreign people come to japan and spend much money. Moreover if Olympics were been held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 文法のほか、文章構成なども指導していただけると嬉しいです。 あと受験が近くて緊張で体調が悪いです。一言応援メッセージをください!

• 英語のHow~について

中3です。 英文法で How far is it to your house? というのが出てきたのですが How much does it cost you to buy this box? というのもあります。 この文の中で、How muchの後に is it とdoes it があるのですが、なぜ違うのでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英語の訳について

私は、ロシアの方と海外文通をしています。 メールは、「日本のことについて教えてあげるので、質問はありますか?」という内容で出しました。 今日、メールの返事が来て訳そうと思ったのですが、上手に訳すことが出来ません。 辞書なども使いましたが、分かりませんでした。 I very much would want to know how many at you hieroglyphs, I heard about attitudes(relations) in the Japanese families that the child up to the certain age "god" and when it(he) starts to go to school "slave", whether the truth it or it was earlier much, and I would like to learn(find out) than teenagers in Japan are engaged at leisure. 私の英語力が低いので、理解出来ていません。 よろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. The time will surely come () you will be sorry for it. (1) where (2) how (3) why (4) when 2. I changed the setting on his computer, () made him angry. (1) which (2) who (3) that (4) what 3. It was getting darker, and () was worse, it began to rain. (1) which (2) that (3) what (4) how 4. I know () than to talk such nonsense. (1) less (2) farther (3) better (4) later 5. All the exercise machines in this room are available to () wants to use them. (1) who (2) whom (3) whoever (4) whomever 6. In order to finish this by 5 o'clock, we have to work () harder. (1) very (2) still (3) more (4) too 7. His success was attained not () by talent as by diligence. (1) so little (2) so much (3) as little (4) much as 8. My father painted the walls and our house became as () as new. (1) well (2) good (3) soon (4) far