カナダのホテルからのリクルートメールが振り込め詐欺なのか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • カナダのホテルからリクルートメールが来たが、何故来たのか不明。興味はあるが無視するべきか。
  • カナダのホテルがYahooメールを使ってリクルートメールを送ってきたが、信じられない。
  • 迷惑メールの可能性があり、振り込め詐欺に巻き込まれる可能性もあると思われる。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

カナダのホテル

最近、以下のようなメールが来ました。返信は、していません。何故カナダのホテルからリクルート的なメールが来たのかは、分かりません。多少は、興味がありますが無視に限りますよね?結構1流のホテルがyahooメールを使うとは、思えません。このようなメールは、始めてきたのですが振り込め詐欺みたいなものなのでしょうか? Cambridge Suite Hotel Canada The above named hotel, under the management of Mr James Cole, the manager of Cambridge suite hotels Canada, wants suitable personnal in which our hotel need about 20 men and women who can work and live in suite hotels here in Canada. The hotel will be responsible for the payment for his/her air ticket, as well accomodation and feeding. If you are interest, you can contact us at the below e-mail address link cambrigesuite_hotel@yahoo.ca we look forward for your prompt reply. James Cole. From the Hotel Management.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kazuof23
  • ベストアンサー率34% (1206/3517)
回答No.1

Googleで“Cambrigesuite Hotel”を検索すると、2件ヒットしたがいずれも詐欺に注意的なものでした。 ばら色のマネージャーと呼ばれる詐欺グループ。彼女はカナダのホテルOMNIのホテルの仕事についてのメッセージを常に掲示する。 ばら色のマネージャーはカナダおよびアフリカ(nigeraからのigbosおよびガンビアからの詐欺師である)にいるインターネットの盗人のグループ。INTERPOOLは彼のSEARSHINGにある。 提案は偽.THEYちょうどあなたのお金を取りたいと思うである。 Sunil氏は最後にDon't beleive this asshole....He is a fraud(これは詐欺である)と言ってますね。

参考URL:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=ja&lr=lang_ja&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Cambrigesuite+Hotel&num=50
hockey-06
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。やはり詐欺ですよね。初めてこのようなメールが来たのでびっくりしましたが、今後はこのようなものは無視していきます。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文(豪)和訳お願いします

What is a Conservation Management Plan (CMP)? An important tool in caring for a heritage item can be a conservation management plan (CMP). This document provides a guide to future care and use, including any new development. Dr James Kerr describes a CMP as "・ document which sets out what is significant in a place and, consequently, what policies are appropriate to enable that significance to be retained in its future use and development. For most places it deals with the management of change." (Kerr, The Conservation Plan, National Trust NSW, Sydney 2000: 1) In April 2005 the Heritage Council adopted a new strategy that outlines the processes for dealing with CMPs received in the Heritage Branch. The main points are summarised on this page. Further details can be found in the CMP Strategy 2005

• 英文の添削をお願いします(ホテル宛メール)

ホテルの予約に関して、イタリアのホテルとやり取りをしています。 私が知りたいのは、 「ジュニアスイートにはベットが3台入るのか。入るとしたら3台目のベットはどんな種類-エキストラベット?ソファベット?-なのか」 ということです。 先日、上記の質問の英訳をこのコーナーでお願いしました。 ホテルから回答は来て、ジュニアスイートを3人で利用できること、3台目のベットはソファベットであることが分かりました。 ただ、ベット数に関しては、'WE SELL FOR 3 PERSONS ’ と書かれてあるだけで、3台のベットがあるかどうかは明記されていません。 そこでホテルに再確認のメールを送りたいのです。 「ジュニアスイートは3人用の部屋と書かれていますが、通常のベット2台+ソファベットとという意味でいいのですよね?」 You wrote 'WE SELL FOR 3 PERSONS ' for junior suite room. You mean there are twin bed and a sofa bed in junior suite room, don’t you? この英文で通じるでしょうか?

• この英語を訳してください!

アメリカの企業からメールが来ました。 翻訳サイトで訳しましたがわけがわからない訳が・・・ Dear Kanko, The correct shipping cost is $44.50 via United States Postal Service Express Mail International. We are in the process of updating the correct UPS International rates on our website. Until that happens you can enter the current UPS option that is show and we will refund the difference back to your credit card or you can call us with your order on Monday between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm PST or you can send us a check or money order for $202.50. Sorry for the inconvenience. Sincerely, よろしくお願いします

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ホテルのピックアップサービスに付いてのメール内容です。 ↓宜しくお願いいたします。 your single room booking and pick up service from ika airport to firouzeh hotel is confirmed. Do you have long stop over in abu dhabi city ?and can check your e-mail there ? if is ok for pick up from airport ? so please pay attention to some advices for your pick up : please wait infront of information office if you come out earlier , or driver delay , and keep my mobile phone no: 0098 - 912 - 436 1974 . if you call from iran , just dial : 0912- 436 1974 . please dont leave airport before calling me with some body else . the driver will keep a sign of your name in airport , and so you find him easily . what color of dressing you dress , do you have mobile phone no ? can you send me a sms if your flight has delay please . please don't take any driver who says i am from firouzeh hotel just see your name with him . so if i tell to driver to ask you money for transfer , please pay him . please let me know as soon as possible , please keep this phone no too: 0098 912 522 9592 , because most of time this is my driver cell phone and do my pick up service , so is better you call him at airport if you couldnot find him . the otherwise you call me , but in emergency case can call me any time . for exchange money just i give you some advices that , the rate for exchange in ika airport banks is much lower than exchange offices in city center , where is walking distance from hotel to there in ferdousi ave , for 1US$ in banks there offer you 12000 IRR , and in exchange offices :Around 19000 IRR .AND FOR Euro IN BANKS 16,000 IRR , AND IN EXCHANGE OFFICES 25000 IRR , and is ok if you won't pay my driver after arrival to hotel , can exchange later in noon and pay later or check out time to me . nice to hearing from you soon ,

• こんなメールが来ました。教えてください。

先日海外からこんなメール来ました。経験ある人いますか? Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire Please my dear, After going through your profile i decided to write you.My name is Mr Jean Michael,19 year old,the only Son of late Chief and Mr Alfred Michael, Please i want to relocate to your country where i can settled down happily,and I wish to request for your assistance in a transaction that will benefit you and i. The money in question is $6.500.000USD(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Usa Dollars). And I wish to invest the money in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country under your care and guidance.and I will require for your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/ account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. God bless you a

• 英文の訳を教えてください!

あと10日ほどでカナダに1年間ワーホリで旅立つ者です。 先日希望していた職場にレジメを送ったところ返事が届き、Email Interview Questionと題したファイルが添付されていました。 (希望の仕事はスキー場でのHotels Room Attendant【Housekeeping等】です。) そこで、質問の意味&どのように答えれば良いかを教えていただきたいのです。 ・How do you feel skills and tasks from your current/past positions will benefit this position? ・How much supervision have you typically received in your previous job? ・Are you flexible and can work with the continuous changes in company operating policies and procedures? 上記3つの質問について教えていただけたらとても助かります。 よろしくお願いします(*^-^)

• ホテルへのリクエストのメール、これでいいのでしょうか?

ホテルへ部屋のリクエストのメールを入れたいと思っています。 翻訳サイトなどを参考に自分なりに英訳してはみたのですが、おかしな所はないでしょうか?なおした方が良い所があれば教えて下さい。 「私は4月27日~5月1日まで貴ホテルに予約を入れています。 私は昨年も貴ホテルに宿泊し、大変気に入ったため今年も訪れることにしました。 昨年宿泊した部屋のナンバーは111です。 可能であれば、私は今年も同じ111の部屋に滞在したいと思っています。 手配をお願いできますでしょうか?」 I have a reservation your hotel 4/27-5/1. I decided to visit this year because it stayed at your hotel last year, and I liked it very much. The number of rooms where it stayed last year is 111. I want to stay in the room of the same 111 this year . Can it be asked for for arrangements?

• 和訳して下さい(ホテルからのメール)(2)

いつもお世話になっております。 過去ご回答頂きました皆様はありがとうございました。 宿泊予約中の海外ホテルからの 返信メールですが 申し訳ありませんが和訳お願い致します。。 Further to your email, kindly to advice that we can make booking for you for the Orang Utan tour at Shang Ri-La Rasa Ria Resort. Kindly advice your prefered tour date and time in order for me to arrange. Fo y our information, tour session available twice a day only. First session will at 10am and secind session will be at 2PM. As of your room booking, we will allocate 01 baby cot for you.

• check in の主語に、ホテルは?

チェックインという意味で The hotel checks in you.と言えますか? 言えなければ、チェックインの手続きをホテルがすることを英語でなんと言うでしょうか?

• 英訳お願いします(ホテルの眺望についての質問)

ゴールデンウィークにニューヨークに旅行するので、ホテルを探しています。 リバービューの部屋に泊まりたいので、色々探しています。 とあるホテルのwebをみると、パーラー・スイート・ルームについて次のように書かれています。 Boasting Hudson River and glittering city views, the Parlor Suites feature upscale furnishing and exquisite amenities for comfort and convenience. そこで次のようなメールをホテルに送りたいのですが、英訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 「ハドソン川の見える部屋に宿泊したいです。 パーラー・スイートの全ての部屋からハドソン川は見えるのでしょうか? 全室リバー・ビューでないなら、それを指定することは出来ますか? また、他の部屋タイプからはハドソン川は見えないのでしょうか?」 よろしくお願いします!!!