• 締切済み

「3密」が、何と何と何か、言えますか?

また、「3密」は英語では「3C」となるそうです。その 3つの C とは何でしょう? ヒント (1) C***** spaces with poor ventilation. (2) C****** places with many people nearby. (3) C****-contact settings such as c****-range conversations. 質問者自身が「3密って何?」と聞かれたら、2つはすぐ答えられますが、後のひとつは何だったろう?となりそうです。「3C」はヒントがなかったら思いつかないです(試験問題だったら考えてみますが)。 ※当アンケートではBAを選びません。よろしくお願いします。

• mt_mh
  • お礼率99% (442/443)

みんなの回答

• KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12476)
回答No.3

Confined spaces, crowded places, and close contact. だと思いますが。ちょうど密閉、密集、密接の意味になります。

mt_mh
質問者

お礼

英語圏にお住まの方にはクイズにもなりませんね。ありがとうございました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

(1)claustrophobic とか closed (2)congested とか crowded (3)conjoining とか close

mt_mh
質問者

お礼

むずかしい単語があるもんですね。参考になります。ありがとうございました。

回答No.1

(1)と(3)はすぐ分かりました、海外の英語の新聞で言われているのと同じ内容なので。 しかし、(2)はNo meeting of more than ** people.って言い回しは聞くけど、Cからそれを表現するとなると思いつきませんでした。 答えを調べて、「あ、そんな簡単な英単語だったのか!」と思いました。 咄嗟に文字を制限されて表現するとなると、出てこないもんですね。

mt_mh
質問者

お礼

ご回答に、当アンケートを閲覧されるかもしれない方々へのご配慮を感じました。また、No meeting of more than ** people という言い回しは勉強になりました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この文を日本語にしてください。

この文を日本語にしてください。 1 There are many people who need assistance dogs. Most of them can't get one, because there are not many assistance dogs. 2 Even an assistance dog like Kenny can't go into many restaurant and shops. 3 Some are afraid of dogs. 4 Why can't my aunt go into such places with Kenny when she wants to do so? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

They routinely face widespread racism, bigotry, discrimination, bullying, exclusion and xenophobia. “Face” means to deal with a difficult situation or person. “Widespread” means existing or happening in many places or among many people.

• 困ってます!! 翻訳お願いします!!

Many big cities around the world are dirty and polluted places. People live in cramped conditions and the streets are crowded with noisy traffic. However, a new project in the United Arab Emirates gives us a model for future cities.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 英作文 添削

問 次の英文の問いに対するあなたの考えを3分程度英語で書きなさい。 Now,in the world,many people are living poor lives.What can we do for such people in need? My answer I think we should work some volunteers.For example,we gather a little maney.If them send poor peoples, They can live a little good lives. はい。全く文法的におかしいのですが 正しい指導をしてもらいたいため書きました。すいません。 私が英語にしたかった文は以下です。 私は、私達はボランティアをすべきだと思う。例えば少しのお金を集める。それを貧しい人々に送れば、彼らは少しいい生活ができる。 …です。 たくさん添削してもらわねばなりませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語短文穴埋め問題について

英語短文穴埋め問題につて教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m It wasn't untill they were so crowded that people waited for parking spaces that the owners realized their establishment had become such a [ A ] place to shop. A【選択肢】 (a)popular (b)populace (c)populated (d)popularity

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.This laptop computer has greater processing power (  ) of the same type. (1)of all the computers (2)with other computers (3)than any computers (4)than any other computer 2.The concert was so popular that (  ) fewer than 15,000 people came to see it. (1)any (2)no (3)over (4)those 3.New York City police say that (  ) 4.5 million people watched today's parade. (1)such many as (2)so much as (3)too many as (4)as many as

• この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。

Millions of people are using cell phones today. In many places it is actually considered unusual not to use one. In many countries, cell phones are very popular with young people. They find that the phones are more than a means of communication-having a mobile phone shows that they are cool and connected. The explosion around the world in mobile phone use has some health professionals worried. Some doctors are concerned that in the future many people may suffer health problems from the use of mobile phones. In England, there has been a serious debate about this issue. Mobile phone companies are worried about the negative publicity of such ideas. They say that there is no proof that mobile phons are bad for your health. この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。できればいやくはしないでください。

• 和訳

和訳を分かりやすく教えて下さい。 You can see many people on the roof. They are replacing the thatched roof. A large amount of thatch is used on each roof. All the people come to gether and help each other in this small village. Yui, to share the work, is their way of life. My grandmother once said, "In the old days, we always helped each other in the community. Such a lifestyle was seen in many places in Japan." I think teamwork is very important because a difficult job becomes easier.

• GoogleHangout メイン画面

スクリーンショットごとに説明させてください。 (1)Contactの詳細 https://gyazo.com/64bb89328ba54f4cab91099a91cec8a7 メンバーはどこからきたのか メンバーをリストから削除するには (2)Conversationsの詳細 https://gyazo.com/f32041fa11c66f170b3010d01b43915b メンバーはどこからきたのか メンバーをリストから削除するには (3)PhoneCallsの詳細 https://gyazo.com/b8b7bcd49260b546976981363157df47 画面は以前電話した固定電話ですが、通話したけどリストには GmailAccountの人へ音声通話したことがあればこのリストにのるのか