留学先で英文和訳の依頼!きれいな日本語にしたいです。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 留学先で英文和訳の依頼がありましたが、きれいな日本語にできません。お世話になっている家の子の友人がタトゥーにしたいというので、できるだけきれいな日本語にしてあげたいです。
  • 英語が得意ではないため、電子辞書を使って試してみましたがうまくいきませんでした。お力をお借りできればと思います。
  • この和訳はタトゥーにするために作成しているので、センセーショナルなタイトルとハッシュタグの提案もお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

留学先で英文和訳を依頼されました

単身ホームステイ中に和訳頼まれたけど きれいな日本語にできませんorz お世話になっている家の子の友人は これをタトゥーにしたいというので できるだけきれいな日本語にしてあげたいです。 I searched far and wide from the reaches of heaven to the depths of hell,And I found it amongst the commoners... Among the commoners there is hatred and hurt,by centuries of struggle our given rights have been challenged,and our vitimate denial of the higher power has caused us to constantly defend that right to life... As we search the valley's of death in the pain's of our earth we see a mindless mindset that allows the false image of the son of man tobe both もともと語学留学が目的で滞在しているわけではないので英語が得意ではありません 電子辞書片手にやってみましたがどうもうまくいきません すみませんがよろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

天国の果てから地獄の底まで探し、やっと凡人の中にそれを見いだした。  凡人の中には、何百年の間、我々に与えられた権利を勝ち取ろうとする戦いから生まれた憎しみや苦しみがある、そして我々より高い力を究極的に拒絶した結果、絶えず生きる権利を擁護させられることになった。  死の谷を、この地上の痛みの中で探し求めるなかで、父と息子の両者で同時にあり得るという虚像を許すに至った愚かな考え方を我々は見る。  (vitimate は、写真に従って ultimate としました。)  これ全部入れ墨するとなるとだいぶ小さい字になりますね。

usadon3710
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございます<(_ _)> 一応私が訳したものよりずっと短くなって助かりました ごめんなさい 見直したのに誤字があったとは・・・

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

お礼には及びません。訳は、私のは仮のものですから、もっといいものが専門の方達で出来ると思います。  ただ余計なこととは思いますが、「神」をハイヤー・パワーと言ったり、キリスト教の三位一体、父と子と精霊、をもじって false image of the son of man to be both といった奥歯に物の挟まったような既成宗教批判(僕はキリスト教とは無関係ですから別に痛痒は感じませんが)をしたりしている、こういう考えは、書いた人にもよりますが、よく変わるものですから、それを入れ墨のような形で一生物にしてしまうのは、どうかなとちょっと心配です。

usadon3710
質問者

お礼

そうなんですよね・・・ ほっちゃったら修正ききませんしね・・・ わざわざありがとうございます。 本人の納得いく形で事を進めていきたいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

We've awoken from the depths of sorrow amid the sorrow we've honored dedication harmony and virtues to see the light leading us away from adversity that is our made in Japan

• 英文の和訳お願いします

Monsanto’s unchecked power is corrosive to the health of our democracy, our wellbeing and our planet and it must be stopped. As free citizens, it is our right and our duty to protest their unlawful encroachment into the most basic and fundamental aspect of our lives, the food that we eat and the laws that govern our lives.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 英文和訳

What could we do instead during the next 10 years? What should we do during the next 10 years? Some of our greatest accomplishments as a nation have resulted from commitments to reach a goal that fell well beyond the next election: the Marshall Plan, Social Security, the interstate highway system. But a political promise to do something 40 years from now is universally ignored because everyone knows that it's totally meaningless. Ten years is about the maximum time that we as a nation can hold a steady aim and hit our target. When President Jone F Kennedy challenged our nation to land a man on the moon and bring him back safely in 10 years, many people doubted we could accomplish that goal. But 8 years and 2 months later, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the surface of the moon and planted the American flag. 2008年7月17日のアル・ゴアの演説の一部です。どなたか訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英文和訳

I speak tonight for the dignity of man and the destiny of democracy.  I urge every member of both parties, Americans of all religions and of all colors, from every section of this country, to join me in that cause.  At times history and fate meet at a single time in a single place to shape a turning point in man's unending search for freedom. So it was at Lexington and Concord. So it was a century ago at Appomattox. So it was last week in Selma, Alabama.  There, long-suffering men and women peacefully protested the denial of their rights as Americans. Many were brutally assaulted. One good man, a man of God, was killed.  There is no cause for pride in what has happened in Selma. There is no cause for self-satisfaction in the long denial of equal rights of millions of Americans. But there is cause for hope and for faith in our democracy in what is happening here tonight.  For the cries of pain and the hymns and protests of oppressed people have summoned into convocation all the majesty of this great Government--the Government of the greatest Nation on earth.  Our mission is at once the oldest and the most basic of this country: to right wrong, to do justice, to serve man.  In our time we have come to live with moments of great crisis. Our lives have been marked with debate about great issues; issues of war and peace, issues of prosperity and depression. But rarely in any time does an issue lay bare the secret heart of America itself. Rarely are we met with a challenge, not to our growth or abundance, our welfare or our security, but rather to the values and the purposes and the meaning of our beloved Nation どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文和訳、お願いします。

◆Swimming develops every part of the body. Proper breathing plays a big role in increasing lung capacity. Stroking and kicking develop the muscles in arms, legs and back. Timing and mental alertness are important, for the good swimmer must take advantage of every opportunity offered. ◆One of our most important duties is to give our guests the best possible service and to satisfy them. Because we serve them well, they come to our restaurants, and spend their money. Our guests keep us in business. In the last analysis, our guests really pay our wages. ◆Since we make daily use of the newspaper, and we base much of our opinion upon what it tells us, we should make efforts to understand it. Unless we know what newspapers are, and how they are made, we shall not know how to tell a good newspaper from a bad one, or whether we should believe any particular piece of information.

• 英文を訳してください。

It constitutes a denial of sovereignty and an apparent double standard that the UNSC … takes issue with the normal activities which fall within the right of our state to self-defense. constituteとfallは何と訳しますか?

• 長いですが和訳をお願いします(>_<)

Self-esteem refers to all of the beliefs and feelings we have about ourselves. It is how we view who we are. How we see ourselves influences the way we do things and what our attitudes and behaviours are. It also affects our emotions. Patterns of self-esteem start very early in life. For example, a baby who reaches a certain goal feels a sense of accomplishment that strengthens its self-esteem. Learning to roll over after dozens of unsuccessful attempts teaches a baby a "can-do" attitude. 大変長くて申し訳ありませんが、上の英文の和訳が分かる方がいれば、どうかよろしくお願いします!!!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them.