• ベストアンサー

これってあってますか?

以下の英文、あっていますでしょうか? 次の駅で乗り換えなさい。 Change train at the next stop. 2つ目の駅で乗り換えて、2番線の電車に乗りなさい。 Change train at the second stop,and take the train on Track 2. もしくは Change train at the second stop,and take the train from platform number 2. 新宿で降りて、そこで京王線に乗りなさい。 Get off at Shinjuku, and get on the Keio Line there. もしくは Get off at Shinjuku, and take the Keio Line there. お手数をお掛けしてすみませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • alice0614
  • ベストアンサー率45% (11/24)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 ほぼ合っていますよ。 先の方のおっしゃる通りchange trainsに変えてください。 あと、2つ目の駅で・・の文ですが、何時何分発とあらかじめ指定して ある電車や乗り換えた時にそのホームに止まっていることが分かっている場合は take the trainを、ただ2番線に次に入ってくる電車に乗るなら take a trainとしてください。 書かれている日本語からは、どちらの場合もありそうな気がしましたので・・・。

chiffoncake
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 助かりました、ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Milancom
  • ベストアンサー率41% (117/285)
回答No.1

よくできていらっしゃいます。このままで十分通じることでしょう。 細かいこというならば、乗り換えるのは、change trainsと複数形にします。まあ、しなくったって通じますよ♡

chiffoncake
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 助かりました、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 電車の乗り換え 英語

立川に行きたい人に 「日暮里駅から山手線で新宿、新宿で中央線に乗り換えて立川に行けます」を英語で言うと Take the Yamate line from Nippori station and change to the Chuo line at shinjuku station. Shinjuku from go to Tachikawa. で通じますか? 違っているようでしたら、正式な英語はどういえばいいのでしょうか。教えてください。

• 私達は新宿駅で電車に乗りました

「私達は新宿駅で電車に乗りました」          We got on a train at Shinjuku Station                  この英文で大丈夫でしょうか?                             お願いします

• How many stops is it from here to Shinjuku?

英会話学校のテキストに\"How many stops is it from here to Shinjuku?\"と書いてあったのですが、\"is it\"でいいのですか?\"are they\"ではなくて?この\"it\"はなんですか?新宿?いくら考えてもわからなくって悩んでいます。 この文の前後関係(会話の場所は御茶ノ水駅)は Which train should I take? You should take an express train to Shinjuku. How many stops is it from here to Shinjuku? It is 2 stops on the express train. 誰か教えてください。\"is it\"でいいのですか? この\"it\"は何なんですか?

• 動詞にs?

動詞にsがつくときは、どんな場合のときですか? また、《3つめの駅で乗り換えてください。》=Change trains at the third stop. なんですが、trainにsがつくのはなぜですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 「次の駅で降りる」「我々二人は電車にのっている」「次の駅で降りる」

「次の駅で降りる」 は get off at the next station かと思っていました。 get off a next station でも可でしょうか。 「我々二人ともその電車にのっている」状態は we both are on the train かと思っていました。 both us are in the train も可ですか? ちなみにここはthat節です。 低レベルの質問ですが よろしくおねがいします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

日本語に訳せなくて困っています。英語の得意な方、回答よろしくお願いします!! A:Excuse me. I'd like to go to the soccer stadium. How can I get on Oka Station by train? B:First, you should get on the train at Hinode Station. Then you should change trains at Chuo Station. A:I see. B:You should change trains to the Umiyama Line. You'll get off the train at Oka Station. The soccer stadium is near the station. A:Thank you very much. B:you're welcome. Have a nice day. あと、問題でわからないのも1つあります。 I (~~~) a lot of (~~~) in the library. [私は図書館でたくさんの時間を過ごしました。] たくさんの訳をお願いしてごめんなさい。

• 分詞構文

The train left at seven and arrived there at eight. という文章を分詞構文にしたいのですが、“and”があるためよく分かりません。 arriving there at~と続ければいいのでしょうか?よく分からないので、教えて下さい。出来れば何故そのような文章になるのかも説明を頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.

•  「get」と「take」

同じ 「乗る」でも、「get」と「take」で、教科書の答えが異なります。   私は毎日電車に乗ります       I get on a train every day   彼らはタクシーに乗ります      They take a taxi   彼はバスに乗りません        He does not get on a bus   彼らは毎日バスにのりますか?  Do they get on a bus every day?        「get」と「take」の使い分けのコツか何かあるのでしょうか?                                  よろしくお願いします   

• fare dispute

7 p.m. — Take the L train to meet a guy at the Frying Pan; we've gone out a few times before. On the train, I realize that I haven't meditated today, so I pop my headphones on and do a 10-minute session. Once off the L, I just miss the bus, so I take an Uber from Eighth Avenue to the bar; there is no way I'm walking the remaining mile in heeled mules. I use a $5 credit from Uber from a previous fare dispute. fare disputeとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします