• ベストアンサー

添削をしてください!

この日本語を英訳したのですがおかしいところがないか確認してください! The sanctuary of Itsukushima Shrine was very beautiful with a bright red color. ・その本殿は鮮やかな赤色でとても綺麗 だった。 I walked and ate at Miyajima. ・私は宮島で食べ歩きをした。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9744/12131)
回答No.2

「補足コメント」を拝見しました。 >「私は、宮島でいろいろなお店を歩き回った。」という日本語に変えたいのですが >I walked around various shops in Miyajima. >という文で大丈夫なのでしょうか? ⇒はい、このままでも大丈夫と思いますが、次のように表すこともできます。 I walked around visiting various shops in Miyajima. (私は、宮島でいろいろなお店を見て回った。) I walked around in Miyajima doing various window shopping. (私は、宮島でいろいろなお店のウィンドーショッピングをして歩き回った。)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9744/12131)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >The sanctuary of Itsukushima Shrine was very beautiful with a bright red color. >・その本殿は鮮やかな赤色でとても綺麗だった。 ⇒これは、このままでいいと思います。 >I walked and ate at Miyajima. >・私は宮島で食べ歩きをした。 ⇒この英文だと、「私は宮島で歩いて、食べた」といった感じです。 むしろ、 I walked around eating at various shops in Miyajima. 「私は、宮島のいろいろなお店で食べながら歩き回った。」 とする方が、少しはましかも知れません。

gpm3uhpj
質問者

補足

「私は、宮島でいろいろなお店を歩き回った。」という日本語に変えたいのですが I walked around various shops in Miyajima. という文で大丈夫なのでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語でなんと言うのか分かりません。

この2つの文を英訳していただけないでしょうか? ・その本殿は鮮やかな赤色でとても綺麗だった。 ・宮島で食べ歩きをした。

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 添削していただけませんか?

この和文を英訳したのですが、学生でも使えるような文法や単語を使って添削していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 I went to Miyajima.There is a World Heritage site called "Itukushima Shrine."The vivid red color left an impression on me.When the tide is high, the Great Torii appears floating in the sea.You can walk to the torii at low tide.When I went near the torii, I was surprised at the size.I felt the greatness and mystery of nature.You can enjoy eating and walking in Miyajima."Especially, there were many kinds of mizu-buns, so I wondered which one to eat."There was also a rare rice bun called fried bun.Everything was delicious.

• 英訳教えてください!

I went out with a friend on Saturday. 私は日曜日に友達と遊びに行きました。 At first we had lunch. 最初に昼食をとりました。 パスタを食べました。とても美味しかったです。 I ate pasta. It was so delicious. 次に○○という映画を観に行きました。 We saw the movie afterwards. 人がとてもたくさんいました。 その後サーティーワンでアイスクリームを食べました。 It was very fun.In addition, I want to go. とても楽しかったです。また行きたいです。 英訳を書いてないところと、書いてるところを自然になおして頂けると嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英訳添削お願いします。

質問お願いします。 旅行に行った後の日記を書きたいです。 出来るだけ簡単な英語を使いたいです。(中学生で習うくらいのレベルがいいです) (1)1日目の夜、眠れなかった。だから2日目はすごく眠たかった。 I couldn't sleep on the first day at night. So I was very sleepy the second day. (2)ペンションでの夕食はとてもおいしかった。 Dinner in the small hotel was so delicious. (3)面白い場所がたくさんあります。私はそれらをとても楽しみました。 There are many amusing spots. I enjoyed them very much. (辞書には「海岸は楽しかった」の英文が「I very much enjoyed the seaside.」とあるので、 「I very much enjoyed them.」でも可能なのでしょうか?) (4)私はスペースマウンテンに乗りました。 I rode on the Space Mountain. (theはいりますよね?) (5)私は人形焼と肉まんを食べました。 I ate a ningyouyaki and a Steamed Meat Bun. (aはいりますよね?) よろしくお願いします。。。

• 英訳を教えてください。

英訳を教えてください。 Fanastic Mr.Foxというお話の一部です。 This was because he ate three boiled chickens smothered with dumplings every day... どんな食べ物(調理法)なのか分かりません。どのように訳したらいいのか、教えてください。

• 添削お願いします。

私は子供の頃お父さんと電車で海に行きました I went to the sea by the train with father as a child. その海はとてもきれいで私はとても喜びました。 The sea was very beautiful and I was very glad. お父さんは車の形をした浮き輪を買ってくれました Father bought the float ring which carried out the form of a car. 私は喜んでこの浮き輪に乗りました。 I was glad and rode on this float ring. お父さんは私を乗せた浮き輪の紐を引っ張って海を泳いでくれました。 Father pulled the string of a float ring which picked me up, and swam in the sea. 突然私は浮き輪から落ちてしまいました。 Suddenly, I have fallen from the float ring. しかしお父さんは気付かないで、私を置いたまま浮き輪を引っ張って遠くに行ってしまいました。 But, father pulled the float ring, with me placed without having noticed, and he has carried out in the distance. 溺れかけてつらい思いをしました。 It was drowned and the hard thought was carried out. これが私の子供の頃のほろ苦い思い出です。 This story is bitter sweet memory at the time of child. という文で合っていますでしょうか? 間違っていたら教えて下さい(>_<)

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!! 英文:I love a trip. I tell that I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with a friend the other day. I got on a night coach from night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When it arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 of the morning. The feeling was excited, but I fell asleep once and I got up for 8 carrier 30 minutes of the morning and went to the slope by bus. When I arrived at the slope, one area was very clean by snow. I changed into a wear at once and went to be slippery. I did not have experience of the snowboarding so far, and this time was the first challenge. I had there was a good child to a friend, and the child teach it from the beginning. I fell down first and. However, I got possible to glide alone while I slipped a lot. When I got possible to glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but got possible to get on a lift first. I want to thank a friend.  I entered the hot spring at night. I have a feeling that a tired body softened by the effect of the hot spring. It was very comfortable. The supper ate sukiyaki. Vegetables and meat were very delicious.  I gathered in one room together and played a game while eating a cake and talked afterwards. It was the future and talked about a thing of the love, an interesting thing in various ways. It was good to be able to do a deep talk. I made a tour of Fukushima on the second day. I walked the neighborhood and took a photograph with a digital camera. There were footbathing and a lake and a Shinto shrine in the neighborhood of the inn. Powdery snow fell, and the circumference was surrounded in the silver world and was very beautiful when I took a walk through a lake on the way. And I returned to the house on the night coach again. I became the very good memory. I want to do a lot of trips from now on. I go to the land and want to watch various things in spite of being a feeling with skin. Thank you. 日本語:私は旅行が大好きです。こないだ友達と福島にスノボーに行った時の話をします。 私は1月17日の夜から夜行バスに乗り、福島の安達太良高原に行きました。宿に着いたときは朝の4時頃でした。気持はわくわくしていましたが、一旦眠りにつき、朝の8持30分に起床してバスでゲレンデに向かいました。 ゲレンデに着いたとき、辺りは一面雪でとてもきれいでした。早速ウエアに着替え、滑りに行きました。私は今までにスノボーの経験がなくて、今回が初挑戦でした。友達に上手な子がいてその子に一から教えてもらいました。最初は転んでばかりでした。しかし、たくさん滑っているうちに一人で滑れるようになりました。滑れるようになった時はとても嬉しかったです。最初はリフトに乗ることも怖かったのですが、リフトにも乗れるようになりました。私は友達に感謝したいです。  夜は温泉に入りました。疲れた体が温泉の効果によって和らいだ気がします。とても気持ち良かったです。夕飯はすきやきを食べました。野菜やお肉がとてもおいしかったです。  その後はみんなでひとつの部屋に集まり、お菓子を食べながらゲームをしたり、語ったりしました。将来のこと、恋愛のこと、面白かったことなど色々な話しをしました。深い話ができてよかったです。 二日目は福島めぐりをしました。近辺を歩いてデジカメで写真を撮りました。宿の近くには足湯や湖や神社がありました。途中、湖を散策していると、粉雪が降ってきて周りが銀世界に包まれてとても綺麗でした。 そしてまた夜行バスに乗り、家に帰りました。 とてもいい想い出になりました。私はこれからもたくさん旅をしていきたいです。その土地へ行って肌で感じながら色々なものをみていきたいです。 ありがとうございました。

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 鳥羽伊勢の旅日記添削をおねがいいたします。

文章をつないで作れないかったり、うまく英語表現できないので、 教えて下さい。 We went to Toba Ise tour for a one day trip. We ate grill oyster,flyed oyster,oyster risotto,low yellow tail , low Ise lobster and stuffed I was enjoying. After that, We have visited Ise shrine since 2years . Japanese custom is 2 bow 1 applause 1 bow in shrine. I met big and obedient cat at Ohayai street entrance. If the usual I ate akafuku zanzai ,ise udon,ikaten,takoten,chease ten but I can't it. I was full. I bought Akafuku for souvenir. 今日は久しぶりに鳥羽伊勢グルメ三昧の旅(日帰り)に行って来ました。 鳥羽では、焼き牡蠣・カキフライ・カキ雑炊・ブリのお刺身や伊勢海老のお刺身など食べちゃいました。海の幸満喫(^_^)v その後、2年ぶりに伊勢神宮参拝しに行きました。 相変わらずすごい人でした。 2礼2拍手1礼ですよね? おはらい街の入り口でとっても大きくておとなしい猫が招いてくれました。 いつもはおかげ横丁まで行って赤福ぜんざい食べて、伊勢うどん食べて、イカ天・たこ天・チーズ天のどれかを食べるのですが、今日はおなか一杯で食べれなかったよ~んo(*´д`*)oブンブン お土産はもちろん赤福でした。