• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の添削をお願いします!!)

英語のスピーチのための福島スノボータートル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は英語のスピーチの準備に追われていますが、英語が苦手で助けが必要です。先日、友人と福島でスノボーに行きました。滑れるようになるまでの挑戦や楽しい時間を過ごし、温泉でリラックスし、福島の素晴らしさを体感しました。これからもたくさんの旅行をして、新たな経験をすることを楽しみにしています。
  • 友人と一緒に福島でスノボーに行ってきました。初めての経験でしたが、友人の指導のおかげで滑れるようになりました。リフトにも乗れるようになり、一気に滑り降りる楽しさを味わいました。また、温泉で疲れを癒し、美味しいすき焼きを食べて楽しい時間を過ごしました。福島の自然や歴史を巡る二日目も素晴らしかったです。
  • 福島でのスノボー旅行は非常に楽しかったです。友人との思い出になりましたし、スノボーを通じて新たな挑戦をすることの重要性を学びました。温泉や美味しい食事、福島の自然の美しさも満喫しました。スピーチの準備に追われている私にとって、この旅行は良いリフレッシュになりました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

前半だけ I love traveling. Today, I'm going to talk about my trip to Fukushima. I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with my friend. I got on the night coach at night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When we arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 in the morning. Although we were very excited, I fell asleep for a while. I got up at 8:30 and went to the slope by bus. When I/we arrived at the slope, all area I could see was covered by wonderful and beautiful snow. I changed into a wear quickly and started snowboading. I hadn't had any experience of snowboarding at that time. Therefore it was my first challenge. My friend is very good at snowboarding, and he taught me from A to Z(/from the beginning). I fell down many times. However, Afterwards, I got used to it and I could glide alone. The moment I could glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but it didn't take much time before I managed to get on a lift. I really want to thank my friend for helping me. のように添削しました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文訳してください

On the morning of that day,a big bomb fell on the city of Hiroshima. Many people lost their lives,and many others were injured. They had burns all over their bodies. I was very sad when l saw those people. It was a very hot day. Some of the people fell down near me. I said to them,"Come and rest in my shade.You'll be all right soon." お願いします(・・*)

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We came back to our hotel room. A few minutes later I found my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd having left my purse behind in the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver with the contents intact. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We reached our room in the hotel. A few minutes later I found that my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd that I had left my purse behind the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 添削お願いいたします

高校の宿題なのですがあっているのかわかりません 英語の得意なかた修正お願いいたします なるべく高校生レベルでしていただければ幸いです 僕は夏休みに自転車で二泊三日の旅に行きました。 僕は京都の南に住んでいます。 家から三重県の「長島スパーランド」を目的地として出発しました。 一日目は朝五時に出発しました。まず京都駅を通り滋賀県に着きました。 そして山を越えて三重県に行こうとしましたが山頂で道が土砂崩れにより通行止めとなっていました。 だから自転車を担いで無理やり通って三重県に着き一日目が終わりました。 二日目は朝四時に出発して「長島スパーランド」に着きました。 そして一日プールで遊びました。 その夜名古屋城を見に自転車をこぎました。 そして名古屋城を見てまた逆走をして二日目を終えました。 三日目の朝八時に別の道で帰ろうとしましたが、そこも通行止めで仕方なく さらに別の道を行きました。 家に着いたのは朝の四時でした。 すごくお尻が痛かったです。 もう二度と行きたくないです。 I went on a trip of 3rd by bicycle in two days in a summer vacation. I live in the south of Kyoto. I left "the Nagashima spar land" of Mie as a destination from a house. I departed at 5:00 a.m. on the first day. At first I arrived at Shiga via Kyoto Station. And I was going to go to Mie across the mountain, but a way was closed to traffic by a landslide on the mountaintop. Therefore I carried a bicycle on my shoulder and went by force and arrived at Mie, and the first day was over. I departed at 4:00 a.m. on the second day and reached "the Nagashima spar land". And I played a pool all day long. I pedaled a bicycle to watch Nagoya-jo Castle in the evening. And I made a double again to see Nagoya-jo Castle and finished the second day. I was going to return on another way at 8:00 a.m. of the third day, but there was closed, too, and there was no help for it and went another way. It was 4:00 of the morning that I arrived at the house. I had a pain in buttocks very. I want to never go.

• 英文添削をお願いします。moter

I got injured in a traffic accident when I was riding my motorcycle on the way home. A reckless driver driving behaind me hit my motorcycle ,trying overtaking reclessly and I fell off the motorcycle.Right after I lifted myself up off the ground, the driver pulled his car over the side of the road about a few meters ahead of me ,got off his car and came close to me saying "it was your fault,not mine." I replied with anger "You know that this road is a no-passing zone ,and all you need is apologize to me first,isn't it?" But he repeated a contradictory excuse, and what is worse,he didn't so much as call an ambulance.Neverthless .I was seriously injured all over the body. After received treatment for my injuries at the hospital, I got a call from him and he showed his apollogy on the accident, but I'l lnever forgive him because he should have had to do it at the accident site and I won't accept his apology just on the phone. 宜しくお願いします。 Nevethelessの用法で、にも拘らずと入れたのですが、「私が体中怪我をしているのにもかかわらず、救急車を呼びもしなかった。」と表現したかったのですが。 また、「彼の謝罪は遅すぎたし、~」と表すのにもっと慣用的な表現があれば教えて頂きたく思います。