• ベストアンサー

英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I went to the driving school and AEON on Saturday. I drove on the street in the morning, it was very fun. I went to AEON with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping.

pinkpink111
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語を直して下さい!

私は土曜日と日曜日バイトがありました。 I went to part time job on last Saturday and Sunday. 土曜日は○○でバイトをしました。 I went to ○○ on Saturday. 沢山の人が来ました。 Many visitors (guests?)came. その日はゲームを買っていく人が多かったです。 There were many people who bought a game on that day . とても忙しかったです。 I was very busy. 日曜日は○○でバイトをしました。 I went to ○○ on Sunday. その日はまだ2回目でした。 It was still the second on that day. 片付けや料理を運んだりしました。 I carried putting in order and a dish. 慣れていないのでとても緊張しました。 Because I wasn't used, I was tense. とても疲れました。 I was very tired. これから頑張りたいです。 I want to do my best from now on. おかしい所や、もっと自然に直した方が良い所を直して下さいm(__)m 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(2)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないのでこの英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 We went to Soul (Korea) on September 8. Soul’s night view was very beautiful!  We went Belvedere castle and Schonbrunn castle in the afternoon. Their castles were very beautiful! We went to Augarten mill on September 10. All porcelains were very wonderful! There’s Wiener Sängerknaben (Vienna Boys' Choir)’s dormitory next to its mill. Wiener Sängerknaben’s members played soccer. They were very cute! I lam them biggest fan! F.Schubert was registered Wiener Sängerknaben. We went to Oberlaa(coffee shop) in the afternoon. Strawberry cake was very delicious! After it, I went to Sisi( Kaiserin Elisabeth) museum. 9月8日は、ソウルに行きました。ソウルの夜景はとても綺麗でした。 午後は、ベルヴェーレ宮殿、シェーンブルク宮殿に行きました。それらの城は、とても綺麗でした。 9月10日は、アウガルテン工房に行きました。どの磁器も素晴らしかったです。その工房の隣は、ウィーン少年合唱団の寄宿舎があります。ちょうど彼らは、庭でサッカーをして遊んでいました。彼らは、すごく可愛かったです。私は、ウィーン少年合唱団の大ファンです。ウィーン合唱団には、かつてシューベルトが在籍していました。 午後にオーバーラー(カフェショップ)に行きました。そこのイチゴのケーキがすごく美味しかったです。その後は、(王宮)シシィ博物館に行きました

• 和訳お願いします。多分簡単だと思いますが・・・

In the afternoon I went to the juku and took a math and an English test.These tests were very difficult for me. これはいったいどういう意味ですか?ネットで見かけたのですがわからなくて・・・ できるだけ早めにお願いします(汗)

• 英文で間違っているところを直してください。

実は英語のスピーチをすることになりまして、その英文を現在作っています。しかし、私は英語が苦手でなかなかちゃんとした英文が作れません。以下の文で文法や単語が合っているかを確認、また改善のアドバイスをお願いします。 原文【 こんにちわ。本日は私の旅行についてお話します。  私は昨年の夏休みに大阪に行きました。メンバーは中学校の同級生4人です。交通手段は行き帰りとも、夜行バスを利用しました。一日目にはUSJに行きました。USJは2007年に新しくジェットコースターが設立されていました。そのジェットコースターに3回乗りました。私たちは閉園時間まで多くのアトラクションを楽しみました。  二日目は大阪の町を観光しました。まず大阪城を見学し、多くの展示物を拝見しました。次に通天閣に行きました。景色がとても綺麗でした。そして道頓堀でお好み焼きを食べ、最後に梅田にある空中庭園で夜景をみました。晴れていたのでとても綺麗な星空を見ることが出来ました。  この旅行は回る場所が多くて大忙しでしたが、とても楽しかったです。また大阪へ遊びに行きたいです。ご清聴ありがとうございました。】 私の作った英文 【hello everyone. I talk about my trip today. I went to Osaka in last summer festival. A member is 4 people of the junior high school classmate. The transportation used a night bus , going and the return. I went in USJ on the first day.USJ boned new coaster in 2007. It coaster try three times. We enjoyed attractions until close time. Next day went to Osaka city.At first , I observed Osaka-jo. I had a look at many exhibits.Second , I went to Tsutenkaku. Scenery was very beautiful. And I ate okonomiyaki in Dotombori, and looked at the night view last in an aerial garden in Umeda. Because it was fine, I was able to look at the very clean starlit sky. This trip very busy, but was very happy. I want to go out to Osaka, Once again. Thank you for your attention. 】 ※単語など間違っていたらすみませんッ

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!! 英文:I love a trip. I tell that I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with a friend the other day. I got on a night coach from night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When it arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 of the morning. The feeling was excited, but I fell asleep once and I got up for 8 carrier 30 minutes of the morning and went to the slope by bus. When I arrived at the slope, one area was very clean by snow. I changed into a wear at once and went to be slippery. I did not have experience of the snowboarding so far, and this time was the first challenge. I had there was a good child to a friend, and the child teach it from the beginning. I fell down first and. However, I got possible to glide alone while I slipped a lot. When I got possible to glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but got possible to get on a lift first. I want to thank a friend.  I entered the hot spring at night. I have a feeling that a tired body softened by the effect of the hot spring. It was very comfortable. The supper ate sukiyaki. Vegetables and meat were very delicious.  I gathered in one room together and played a game while eating a cake and talked afterwards. It was the future and talked about a thing of the love, an interesting thing in various ways. It was good to be able to do a deep talk. I made a tour of Fukushima on the second day. I walked the neighborhood and took a photograph with a digital camera. There were footbathing and a lake and a Shinto shrine in the neighborhood of the inn. Powdery snow fell, and the circumference was surrounded in the silver world and was very beautiful when I took a walk through a lake on the way. And I returned to the house on the night coach again. I became the very good memory. I want to do a lot of trips from now on. I go to the land and want to watch various things in spite of being a feeling with skin. Thank you. 日本語:私は旅行が大好きです。こないだ友達と福島にスノボーに行った時の話をします。 私は1月17日の夜から夜行バスに乗り、福島の安達太良高原に行きました。宿に着いたときは朝の4時頃でした。気持はわくわくしていましたが、一旦眠りにつき、朝の8持30分に起床してバスでゲレンデに向かいました。 ゲレンデに着いたとき、辺りは一面雪でとてもきれいでした。早速ウエアに着替え、滑りに行きました。私は今までにスノボーの経験がなくて、今回が初挑戦でした。友達に上手な子がいてその子に一から教えてもらいました。最初は転んでばかりでした。しかし、たくさん滑っているうちに一人で滑れるようになりました。滑れるようになった時はとても嬉しかったです。最初はリフトに乗ることも怖かったのですが、リフトにも乗れるようになりました。私は友達に感謝したいです。  夜は温泉に入りました。疲れた体が温泉の効果によって和らいだ気がします。とても気持ち良かったです。夕飯はすきやきを食べました。野菜やお肉がとてもおいしかったです。  その後はみんなでひとつの部屋に集まり、お菓子を食べながらゲームをしたり、語ったりしました。将来のこと、恋愛のこと、面白かったことなど色々な話しをしました。深い話ができてよかったです。 二日目は福島めぐりをしました。近辺を歩いてデジカメで写真を撮りました。宿の近くには足湯や湖や神社がありました。途中、湖を散策していると、粉雪が降ってきて周りが銀世界に包まれてとても綺麗でした。 そしてまた夜行バスに乗り、家に帰りました。 とてもいい想い出になりました。私はこれからもたくさん旅をしていきたいです。その土地へ行って肌で感じながら色々なものをみていきたいです。 ありがとうございました。

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We came back to our hotel room. A few minutes later I found my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd having left my purse behind in the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver with the contents intact. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおね

比較的簡単な英文のおかしいところがあればなおしてください。よろしくおねがいします。 The first day my husband and I were in Tokyo. We went to a department store and did a lot of shopping. After shopping we got on a taxi in front of the department store to return to the hotel where we stayed. After a while we arrived at the hotel. My husband paid the taxi fare to a driver and we got out of the taxi. We reached our room in the hotel. A few minutes later I found that my purse was nowhere in our room. But I immediately rememberd that I had left my purse behind the taxi. What a terrible thing it was! I wondered if I should try to call a taxi company but did'nt know which one we had used. I was very confused and at a loss what I should do. Just then the phone in our room rang. It was a call from the clerk at the front desk. He said the taxi driver had just come at the front desk to deliver my purse to me. I was very happy to hear that. I went to the front desk right away and received my purse from the driver. I thanked him from the bottom of my heart, shaking hands with him.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

On 23 May 1915, Italy declared war on Austria-Hungary. Salandra had expected that Italy's entrance on the allied side would bring the war to a quick solution, but in fact it changed little, and Italy's first year in the war was marked by only very limited success. Following the success of an Austrian offensive from the Trentino in the spring of 1916, Salandra was forced to resign. After World War I, Salandra moved further to the right, and supported Mussolini's accession to power in 1922. Nine years later he died in Rome.

• 英文の意味

下記の英文のIt requires a very lively passion...のitが何を指しているのかお教えください。 I did not see Strickland for several weeks. I was disgusted with him, and if I had had an opportunity should have been glad to tell him so, but I saw no object in seeking him out for the purpose. I am a little shy of any assumption of moral indignation ; there is always in it an element of self-satisfaction which makes it awkward to anyone who has a sense of humour. It requires a very lively passion to steel me to my own ridicule. There was a sardonic sincerity in Strickland which made me sensitive to anything that might suggest a pose. itが指し示しているのは前文の(1)moral indignation(2)an element of self-satisfaction(3)to steel me to my own ridiculeのいづれでしょうか。また、このtoは(1)名詞的用法(2)形容詞的用法(3)副詞的用法のいづれでしょうか。それとも各々(1)~(3)いづれにも当てはまらないでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教授いただければ幸いです。なにとぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。

I used to watch television. The song was able to know, thanks to television. I decided to go to high school after all. I have to teach my sister. After all, she is an only child. We can read book, for all we know the words. While was glad hear the news, my sister was sad. I was glad hear the news. In contract, my sister was sad. Tough I have gone to early bed yesterday, I couldn’t get up early. Is it true I had gone to early bed yesterday, but I have couldn’t get up early. です。 変な文や、こうした方がいい、というアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。