海で父との思い出:浮き輪に乗っていた私が突然落ちてしまい・・・

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 子供の頃、父と電車で海に行った。海はきれいで喜んだ。
  • 父が車の形をした浮き輪を買ってくれ、喜んで乗った。
  • しかし突然、浮き輪から落ちてしまい、父に気付かれずに苦しい思いをした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします。

私は子供の頃お父さんと電車で海に行きました I went to the sea by the train with father as a child. その海はとてもきれいで私はとても喜びました。 The sea was very beautiful and I was very glad. お父さんは車の形をした浮き輪を買ってくれました Father bought the float ring which carried out the form of a car. 私は喜んでこの浮き輪に乗りました。 I was glad and rode on this float ring. お父さんは私を乗せた浮き輪の紐を引っ張って海を泳いでくれました。 Father pulled the string of a float ring which picked me up, and swam in the sea. 突然私は浮き輪から落ちてしまいました。 Suddenly, I have fallen from the float ring. しかしお父さんは気付かないで、私を置いたまま浮き輪を引っ張って遠くに行ってしまいました。 But, father pulled the float ring, with me placed without having noticed, and he has carried out in the distance. 溺れかけてつらい思いをしました。 It was drowned and the hard thought was carried out. これが私の子供の頃のほろ苦い思い出です。 This story is bitter sweet memory at the time of child. という文で合っていますでしょうか? 間違っていたら教えて下さい(>_<)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.1

「私は子供の頃お父さんと電車で海に行きました。」 I went to the sea by train with my father as a child. "father"に"my"を。"when I was seven"などと言っても。最初に"one day,"などを入れた方が話の始まりという感じが出るかもしれません。 「その海はとてもきれいで私はとても喜びました。」 The sea was very beautiful and I was very glad. これは"...and I was so happy."にした方が良いかもしれません。なるべく同じ言葉を繰り返さないように。 「お父さんは車の形をした浮き輪を買ってくれました。」 He bought me a car-shaped float (ring). 「車の形をした」の部分がくどいので簡単にしました。下に「乗る」とあるので輪ではなければ"ring"はなしで。ここ以下は「お父さん」は"he"で統一。 「私は喜んでこの浮き輪に乗りました。」 I got on it right away, feeling very happy/pleased. 「お父さんは私を乗せた浮き輪の紐を引っ張って海を泳いでくれました。」 He swam as he pulled the string of the float. これも簡潔にしてみました。 「突然私は浮き輪から落ちてしまいました。」 Suddenly, I fell from the float, これは次の文章と続けて 「しかしお父さんは気付かないで、私を置いたまま浮き輪を引っ張って遠くに行ってしまいました。」 but, he didn't notice it and swam far out with it without me. または、 but, he swam away into the distance without realising he'd left me behind. 「溺れかけてつらい思いをしました。」 I nearly drowned and still remember how miserable I felt then. 単に"drowned"としてしまうと死んだ事になってしまいます。「辛い思いをした」はちょっと漠然としているので変えてしまいましたが…。"I had a hard time trying to breathe"などと具体的に述べた方がいいかもしれません。 「これが私の子供の頃のほろ苦い思い出です。」 This story is a bitter-sweet memory of my childhood. なるべく同じ言葉は繰り返さない、1度出てきた言葉は代名詞で、等を気を付ければいいと思います。実は私もこれとほぼ同じ経験があります…。

RANRAN17
質問者

お礼

回答遅れました!とても参考になりました☆ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 添削をよろしくお願いします!

私は、もうすぐ受験をひかえている中学3年生です。 志望校の過去問で分からない問題があり、苦戦しています。(答えがなくて…) It was Mika's birthday, and she wanted (to enjoy) it! の to enjoy と同じ使い方の語句を含む文を選び、 次の4つの中から答えを1つ選ぶという問題なのですが、 (1)I have a lot of time (to play) with children. (2)I am glad (to see) you. (3)He stopped (to read) books in the park. (4)She started (to study) Chinese. どれが正解なのでしょうか。 私は(3)だと思うのですが…。合っていますか? 受験までもう時間がないので、添削していただけるとすごく助かります。 厳しく添削!をお願いします。 また回答例も教えていただけるとなお嬉しいです! お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いいたします。

• 添削してください

英文⇨A man said he think the greatest achievement is this, but I I agree with it. A lot of boycott and strike was carried out in the past, but it has been inspired to something for someone or ideas. 日本語⇨これが最も偉大な(業績/成功)だと彼は言っているが、私も賛成だ。 多くのボイコットやストライキが過去に起こったが、それは何かしら人や考え方に影響を与えている。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 添削してもらえますか?

(1)彼女が亡くなったとき、幼い私は彼女がどれほどすごい人物かを知らなかった。 (2)しかし悲しむ人たちを見て、ああ、この人はとてもすごい人で皆に愛されていたのだと感じた。 (3)そんな人が自分の身近にいたことを誇りに思う。 (1)I was kid when she passed away.So I didn't know how wonderful women she was.Because Everyone mourned her death. (2)I thought''Oh…This women was loved and respected by everyone'' (3)I am prpud of ??? 知ってる単語をとりあえず総動員したという感じで文法も合っているのかどうかわかりません。(3)の文章に苦戦しています。 『そんな人』というのは英語に直すとSuch womenでよいのでしょうか? 添削よろしくお願い致します!

• どのような意味でしょうか

A few weeks ago, I attended the office holiday party. As I was leaving, I was stopped by a co-worker who wanted to say hi. We’re friendly but not close. She was a bit tipsy, and after a brief, awkward conversation she said “I like your necklace.” Looking at my necklace brought her attention a bit further down to my cleavage. She said “Look at those babies. I probably shouldn’t do this, but …” She then reached over and pulled the two sides of my neckline together. pulled the two sides of my neckline togetherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳添削

英文の和訳添削おねがいします。 I remember that I slept and woke all through the rest of that short night and that it somehow seemed extremely long. When Nancy had left the room I got up and pulled the curtains back and saw that the sky was a dull plum color. 私が短い夜の残りの間じゅう寝たり起きたりをしたこと、またそれがとても長く感じられたことを覚えている。ナンシーがベッドからでた時、私が起きてカーテンを引くと、空がくすんだうす紫になっているのを見た。 こんな感じで和訳したのですが、よろしければ添削お願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

I think my academic strength is perseverance and creativity. Because, I was in junior high school, I was a membar of valleyball club. It was hard club because it hardly a day off and over half member gave up. (厳しい部活で、休みもほとんどなく半分以上が辞めてしまいました) but I finished a club activity.  And, when I was in high school, I was a member of theatrical club. Then I made a drama, so I think I have perseverance and creativity. 長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いいたします

高校の宿題なのですがあっているのかわかりません 英語の得意なかた修正お願いいたします なるべく高校生レベルでしていただければ幸いです 僕は夏休みに自転車で二泊三日の旅に行きました。 僕は京都の南に住んでいます。 家から三重県の「長島スパーランド」を目的地として出発しました。 一日目は朝五時に出発しました。まず京都駅を通り滋賀県に着きました。 そして山を越えて三重県に行こうとしましたが山頂で道が土砂崩れにより通行止めとなっていました。 だから自転車を担いで無理やり通って三重県に着き一日目が終わりました。 二日目は朝四時に出発して「長島スパーランド」に着きました。 そして一日プールで遊びました。 その夜名古屋城を見に自転車をこぎました。 そして名古屋城を見てまた逆走をして二日目を終えました。 三日目の朝八時に別の道で帰ろうとしましたが、そこも通行止めで仕方なく さらに別の道を行きました。 家に着いたのは朝の四時でした。 すごくお尻が痛かったです。 もう二度と行きたくないです。 I went on a trip of 3rd by bicycle in two days in a summer vacation. I live in the south of Kyoto. I left "the Nagashima spar land" of Mie as a destination from a house. I departed at 5:00 a.m. on the first day. At first I arrived at Shiga via Kyoto Station. And I was going to go to Mie across the mountain, but a way was closed to traffic by a landslide on the mountaintop. Therefore I carried a bicycle on my shoulder and went by force and arrived at Mie, and the first day was over. I departed at 4:00 a.m. on the second day and reached "the Nagashima spar land". And I played a pool all day long. I pedaled a bicycle to watch Nagoya-jo Castle in the evening. And I made a double again to see Nagoya-jo Castle and finished the second day. I was going to return on another way at 8:00 a.m. of the third day, but there was closed, too, and there was no help for it and went another way. It was 4:00 of the morning that I arrived at the house. I had a pain in buttocks very. I want to never go.