• ベストアンサー

鳥羽伊勢の旅日記添削をおねがいいたします。

文章をつないで作れないかったり、うまく英語表現できないので、 教えて下さい。 We went to Toba Ise tour for a one day trip. We ate grill oyster,flyed oyster,oyster risotto,low yellow tail , low Ise lobster and stuffed I was enjoying. After that, We have visited Ise shrine since 2years . Japanese custom is 2 bow 1 applause 1 bow in shrine. I met big and obedient cat at Ohayai street entrance. If the usual I ate akafuku zanzai ,ise udon,ikaten,takoten,chease ten but I can't it. I was full. I bought Akafuku for souvenir. 今日は久しぶりに鳥羽伊勢グルメ三昧の旅(日帰り)に行って来ました。 鳥羽では、焼き牡蠣・カキフライ・カキ雑炊・ブリのお刺身や伊勢海老のお刺身など食べちゃいました。海の幸満喫(^_^)v その後、2年ぶりに伊勢神宮参拝しに行きました。 相変わらずすごい人でした。 2礼2拍手1礼ですよね? おはらい街の入り口でとっても大きくておとなしい猫が招いてくれました。 いつもはおかげ横丁まで行って赤福ぜんざい食べて、伊勢うどん食べて、イカ天・たこ天・チーズ天のどれかを食べるのですが、今日はおなか一杯で食べれなかったよ~んo(*´д`*)oブンブン お土産はもちろん赤福でした。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

主語が「I」「We」ばかりとなると、一寸文章を読む興味が失せるかも知れないので、 趣を変えて書き換えてみました。 After a long time we made a day trip to Ise-Shima area, just for eating ! At Toba, oyster was our main eating target, we enjoyed oyster in baked, fried style, also in risotto. Further, we enjoyed sashimi of lobster. We were so happy with all that seafood. After that, of course, we prayed at Ise Shrine, it was since 2-years ago from last prayer. The place was so crowded as usual. Of course I know traditional way of prayer, 2 bows 1 applause 1 bow at shrine. At entrance gate of Oharai quarter, I found one big but gentle cat was sitting as if welcoming us. Normally there at Okage quarter, we used to take Akafuku mochi and Udon, and one of deep-fried cuttlefish and octopus. However, even though we were big eater, we could not take them this time, in fact we were so full up, what’s a pity ! ha ha! But I never forgot to buy same old Akafuku mochi for souvenir to my family. 当日の天候や同行者のことも書くと思い白いかも知れませんね! 小生添削は苦手につき、お代官様、お願げーでございます、これでご 勘弁下さい。使えそうなフレーズ有れば、持ち帰って下さい。

その他の回答 (1)

• nicole421
  • ベストアンサー率19% (7/36)
回答No.2

oyster----->oysters 海の幸満喫--->Oh, I love seafood! I enjoyed seafood. 2年ぶりの参拝---->It has been 2 years since i went there last time. there were so many people as usual we bow twice...../2 bows There was a big cat inviting me at the entrance of Oharai street. いつもは~~の部分はいつものことを述べるので過去形ではなく現在形 Usually, I eat.....,となります。 I was so full that I couldn't eat anything.

関連するQ&A

• 伊勢・鳥羽・志摩のおすすめは?

明日から http://www.kintetsu.co.jp/ise_toba_shima/mawa/f_mawa.html の「まわりゃんせ」のプランで旅行に行くこととなりました。 基本的にフリーの時間がほとんどの旅行なので、 伊勢・鳥羽・志摩にいくのは初めてな自分にはさっぱりいいところが見当がつきません。 お勧めがあれば教えていただければありがたいです。 基本的に、最近寒いのであそこもここも、と移動というよりは 「このあたり」としぼって考えたいなと思っています。 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 旅日記の添削をお願いします

日記を書いているのでが、英文に出来ない(T_T)/~~~ 添削&アドバイスをお願いします。 また、京都に行って来ました。 京都市美術館のルーブル展を見に行きました。|゜、。) ん~感想はやっぱり私は絵画の方がスキだなぁ~ パリにまた、行きたくなりました。実はルーブル美術館には行ったことがない。(-_-;) その後、祇園でランチして、八坂神社を抜けて1年坂~3年坂を通り清水寺に行きました。(*^ ^*) I went to Kyoto again. We wanted to watch Louvre Exhibition in Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art. I thought I like painting. I want to go to Paris again. In fact I've never been Louvre Museum of Art. After that , We ate Lunch. We visited to Yasaka shrine ,from 1nen slope to 3nen slope . and then Kiyomizu Temple.

• 添削をしてください!

この日本語を英訳したのですがおかしいところがないか確認してください! The sanctuary of Itsukushima Shrine was very beautiful with a bright red color. ・その本殿は鮮やかな赤色でとても綺麗 だった。 I walked and ate at Miyajima. ・私は宮島で食べ歩きをした。

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)  

昨日にひき続き、英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、参考として私の表現したい内容を日本語でも書いておきます。(必要と思う部分のみ) Saturday, March 4, 2006 sunny Hello, my dearest Candy. As you have known this, but my husband and I like tempura. We especially like the tempura restaurant which name is またまた “Hirao”. We haven’t gone there for three years because there are only bar seat(カウンター席) there, so we are not willing to eat out there with 2-year-old son. Today, however, we left him to the nursery school and ate out there for lunch. The “Hirao” was as nice as could be expected, so I was very satisfied. Do you imagine how nice the restaurant is? Well, sorry but I have to go now. See you soon, my dearest Candy. (日本語) あなたも知っているように、夫と私はてんぷらが好きなの。特に「ひらお」というてんぷら屋が好きなんだけど、もう3年はそこに行ってないわね。なぜかって、そこはカウンター席しかないから、2歳の子供を連れて行くのには気が進まないの。でも今日は子供を保育所に預けてそこにランチしに行ったのよ。「ひらお」は思ったとおりおいしかったわ。もう大満足!

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO2

なんとなく、接続詞とかうまく使えないので、添削してください。 お願いします。 I met Japanese traveler. I knew her in the internet. Next day We went to Yosemite National Park CA. I left 8:00 arrived 15:00. We ate late lunch at Happy burger shop. The shop seems to be the American west restaurant. I ate turkey burger. I t was delicious. But of course it ‘s big! We went to recommend Glacier Point. We watched sun set. Then,Many people has gathered. and Volunteer staff started explaining. Today was Full moon. We watched to get moon when we heard the shout of joy. It was one of event. Three days We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.

• 四国旅行の添削をお願いします

一杯間違ってると思うので、訂正をお願いします。 私たちは、四国に行ってきました。 瀬戸大橋を渡って、道後・奥道後温泉で宿泊。 お昼は金毘羅さんの下の参道で、さぬきうどんを食べました。 久しぶりに参拝もしたかったです。 帰路はしまなみ海道を渡りました。 お天気も良くて、橋がとても綺麗でした。 We went to Shikoku. Sheto brige made me teken. We stayed in Okudougo in addition to visited Dougo hot sping . We had lunch Sanuki noodle at Approach to a Konpira shrine. I wanted to go to Konpira shrine. We went bact home by Shimanami Sea road. It's was fine and good day. The briges were butifull.

• 添削していただけませんか?

この和文を英訳したのですが、学生でも使えるような文法や単語を使って添削していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 I went to Miyajima.There is a World Heritage site called "Itukushima Shrine."The vivid red color left an impression on me.When the tide is high, the Great Torii appears floating in the sea.You can walk to the torii at low tide.When I went near the torii, I was surprised at the size.I felt the greatness and mystery of nature.You can enjoy eating and walking in Miyajima."Especially, there were many kinds of mizu-buns, so I wondered which one to eat."There was also a rare rice bun called fried bun.Everything was delicious.

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.