四国旅行の添削!瀬戸大橋からしまなみ海道まで

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 四国旅行の添削!瀬戸大橋からしまなみ海道まで、おすすめスポットを紹介します。
  • 四国旅行の添削!瀬戸大橋を渡りながら、道後・奥道後温泉での宿泊や金毘羅さんでのさぬきうどんを楽しみました。
  • 四国旅行の添削!瀬戸大橋としまなみ海道の美しい景色を堪能しながら、快適な旅を楽しんできました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

四国旅行の添削をお願いします

一杯間違ってると思うので、訂正をお願いします。 私たちは、四国に行ってきました。 瀬戸大橋を渡って、道後・奥道後温泉で宿泊。 お昼は金毘羅さんの下の参道で、さぬきうどんを食べました。 久しぶりに参拝もしたかったです。 帰路はしまなみ海道を渡りました。 お天気も良くて、橋がとても綺麗でした。 We went to Shikoku. Sheto brige made me teken. We stayed in Okudougo in addition to visited Dougo hot sping . We had lunch Sanuki noodle at Approach to a Konpira shrine. I wanted to go to Konpira shrine. We went bact home by Shimanami Sea road. It's was fine and good day. The briges were butifull.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • insoluble
  • ベストアンサー率34% (22/63)
回答No.2

We went on a trip to (toured) Shikoku island [last week/month]. After crossing Seto Bridge, we stayed one night at Okudogo Spa, also visited Dogo Hot Spa. On way back home we took udon lunch at approach of Konpira shirine where we paid a worship after a long interval. We took different route via Shimanami Sea Road on return way, the bridges looked so beautiful under very fine weather. 大変大雑把に修正しました。ご参考になりますかどうか? 5W1Hの内肝心な「WHEN」が欠落していましたので、[last week or last month]を追加して下さい。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#24040
noname#24040
回答No.1

We stayed in Okudougo in addition to visited Dougo hot sping . ↓ visted-->visiting in addition to --> 前後の順序を逆にしてthenでつないでもいいですよ。 あと スペルミスがすこしありますね。 あと、翻訳エンジンもあくまで参考にどうぞ。

関連するQ&A

• 旅行日記の添削をおねがいします

英文にしてみたのですが、あってるかわかりません。 添削しなおして下さい。 おねがいします。 I was going to North Kyusyu at a long time. As I love Kyusyu is one of my sightseeing places,I looked forward to visiting there. Jast the tyhoon. I went to the tyhoon. As a result,The Supace word crosed. I stayed at next Hotel to put in the hot spling to eat nice denner. Next day,The tyhoon went away to Shikoku. Therefor Weather is not good. I visited Dazaifu Tenmangu at the frist time. I went to watch some material in a memorial hall in Dazaifu Tenmangu. And then I went for lunch to be steam the eel in Yanagawa . After that I took the bullet train Nozomi at Hakata station. 久しぶりに北九州に行くことになりました。 九州は大好きな観光地の1つなので、とても楽しみにしていました。 なのに、ちょうど台風が来ていて、台風に向かって行く破目になりました。。・゜゜ '゜(*/□\*) '゜゜゜・。うわぁ~ん 当然ですが、スペースワールドは閉園です。お隣のホテルで温泉と料理を楽しみました。 二日目は、台風は去ったのですがまだまだ風が強く雨も降っていましたが、大宰府天満宮に行きました。なんと、はじめて行きました。資料館と宝物館も見て回ると1時間以上は必要ですね~ 昼食は柳川まで足を延ばしてうなぎのセイロ蒸を食べました。 そして、博多駅からのぞみで帰って着ました。とさ(*´ェ`*)

• 旅日記の添削をお願いします

日記を書いているのでが、英文に出来ない(T_T)/~~~ 添削&アドバイスをお願いします。 また、京都に行って来ました。 京都市美術館のルーブル展を見に行きました。|゜、。) ん~感想はやっぱり私は絵画の方がスキだなぁ~ パリにまた、行きたくなりました。実はルーブル美術館には行ったことがない。(-_-;) その後、祇園でランチして、八坂神社を抜けて1年坂~3年坂を通り清水寺に行きました。(*^ ^*) I went to Kyoto again. We wanted to watch Louvre Exhibition in Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art. I thought I like painting. I want to go to Paris again. In fact I've never been Louvre Museum of Art. After that , We ate Lunch. We visited to Yasaka shrine ,from 1nen slope to 3nen slope . and then Kiyomizu Temple.

• 添削よろしくお願いします。

英語に直してみたのですが、いまいちあっているのか分かりません。 1、我々は宇宙船までも飛ばすようになりましたが、それを可能にした最も基本的な道具は何であると思いますか。 Althought we came to fly even a spaceship,what do you think the most basic tool that made to enable it? 2、writingが発明されていなかったら、今日の文明は到底成し遂げられなかったであろうし、私たちはひょっとして今なお原始生活に留まっていたかもしれません。 Today`s civilization would not have been accomplished at all if writing was not invented, and we might have stayed still by chance in primitive life now. 添削お願いします。

• 添削していただけませんか?

この和文を英訳したのですが、学生でも使えるような文法や単語を使って添削していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 I went to Miyajima.There is a World Heritage site called "Itukushima Shrine."The vivid red color left an impression on me.When the tide is high, the Great Torii appears floating in the sea.You can walk to the torii at low tide.When I went near the torii, I was surprised at the size.I felt the greatness and mystery of nature.You can enjoy eating and walking in Miyajima."Especially, there were many kinds of mizu-buns, so I wondered which one to eat."There was also a rare rice bun called fried bun.Everything was delicious.

• 添削希望です。#2

#1の続きの文章です。 「その後病院へ行くと医師に足の指の骨が折れていると言われました。その後は少しだけ練習に参加し安静にしていました。体育祭当日、私はテーピングを巻きみんなと舞台に立ち踊りました。そして私のクラスでは賞をゲットすることができました。」 #1でも記載しましたが、絵・もしくは写真を用意する予定なのでだいたいの内容は絵をみると判断できるかと思います。 その写真を見せながら説明するときに英文を使いたいと思っています。 「Then, I went to the hospital, and the doctor said my bone of digits of foot was broken. So I stayed quite and participated in practice a little bit. The day of sports day, I went on the stage to dance winding the taping with my all of classmates. And finally, we could get the best performance award.」 安静にする、というのがstay quiteでいいでしょうか? また上の文の英文が正しいか確認して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 旅の感想

添削をお願いします。 I’ve been stayed in Hawaii every year. There fore, I need not especially do anything. I and my friend usually watched Fura show ,shopping,awimming and make dinner. This time We went to Aquarium and climbed Diamond Head. So,we went to “Made in Hawaii festival. I love it. The friend who live here took me to dinner. I was glad. I had a wonderful time. This travel was very happu.

• 自己紹介英文作製

”シダックス”でカラオケをしてます、英語でなんていいますか? I often do the karaoke in "SHIDAX" でいいでしょうか? 家族で四国へ行く、英語でなんていいますか? I go to Shikoku with a family.でいいでしょうか? 四国でお参りをしますを英語でなんていいますか? We pray in Shikoku.でいいでしょうか? インターネットは便利で、止められない英語でなんていいますか? The internet is good with convenience,is not stooped. でいいでしょうか?

• 英文日記の添削をしていただけませんか(^^)

また英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Last week , my husband went to Hokkaido reading students for a school excursion for 4 days, so I had to take care of my two-year son alone. It was hard task than I had thought. I thought that single-mothers in the world are very tough then. By the way, I and my husband want to build a detached house, so we are looking for the land recently. We can't find the proper land which we both satisfy, however. It's very difficult to decide where to live. I think we need big power to find the proper land where we live in the future.

• 大学入試 英語 和文英訳 添削願い

われわれは表現の自由を当然のものと思ってはならず、それを守るために絶えず戦わなくはならない。 We must not think that freedom of expression is natural. And we must constantly fight to preserve it. その年の11月、彼女は看護師になってイタリアに行き、そこでその戦争で傷ついた人々の世話をした。 She became a nurse and went to Italy, in Novenber of that year. And she took care of the people injured in the war there. 添削お願いします。

• 関係代名詞について

いつも真剣に拝見させていただいております。 いくつか質問させてください。 (1)下記の文の2つの【who】の関係代名詞は、前のpeopleに修飾するわけですが、people以前の文は、どのような形で訳されるのですか?? (2)[we did],[we went to]はどのような訳し方をしたらいいのですか、またなぜ最後にこのような形で書かれているのですか?? (3)全体的な文法解説を載せていただければ幸いです。 We are no longer able to work only with people 【who】grew up in the same place [we did],or 【who】 went to the same schools [we went to]. 以上3つですが、お願いします。