• ベストアンサー

旅プレゼン(英語)NO2

なんとなく、接続詞とかうまく使えないので、添削してください。 お願いします。 I met Japanese traveler. I knew her in the internet. Next day We went to Yosemite National Park CA. I left 8:00 arrived 15:00. We ate late lunch at Happy burger shop. The shop seems to be the American west restaurant. I ate turkey burger. I t was delicious. But of course it ‘s big! We went to recommend Glacier Point. We watched sun set. Then,Many people has gathered. and Volunteer staff started explaining. Today was Full moon. We watched to get moon when we heard the shout of joy. It was one of event. Three days We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.3

No.2の方が既に回答されているのですが、各々の回答者によって視点が異なるため、私の添削例を示させていただきました。 英語の場合は、日本語とは異なり、「そして」や「従って」を多用せず、今回のように一文ずつぶっきらぼうに書いても問題ないのでが、気になる場合は、互いに関係の強い文どうしを1つにまとめるようにすれば良いと思います。例えば、I met Japanese traveler.とI knew her in the internet.は、「ネット上で既に知っていた1人の日本人旅行者に会った」とすることができます。 >I met Japanese traveler. >I knew her in the internet. 両文は、関係が強いので関係代名詞を用いて1つにまとめることができます。ただし、この場合の関係代名詞は通常は省略されます。 travelerは、数えられる名詞ですので、冠詞を付ける必要があります。この場合、ネット上で既に知っていたのは彼女だけではないと思いますので、不定冠詞を付けます。また、知っていたほうが先ですので、過去完了形にすると良いと思います。さらに、「ネット上」の前置詞は、文字通りonを用います。 訳例 I met a Japanese traveler I had already known on the internet. >Next day 「次の日」と言った時点で、この「次の日」は既に過ぎているはずですので、The next dayにします。 >We went to Yosemite National Park CA. この場合はvisitのほうが良いと思います。 訳例 We visited Yosemite National Park CA. >I left 8:00 arrived 15:00. ここだけ、Iになっている理由は何でしょうか。実際にはみんないっしょに出発したと解釈しました。 arriveの場合は目的地を示す必要があります。また、時間にはatを付けます。乗り物関係では15:00の形を使用しますが、会話ではat 3 in the afternoonのほうが良いと思います。 訳例 We set out at 8 in the morning and arrived at the park (又はarrived there) at 3 in the afternoon. 文法的には、これで良いのですが、「朝8時に出発したのに、到着したのは午後3時だった」のように強調文にすると良いと思います。 又は We set out at 8 in the morning, but it was at 3 in the afternoon that we arrived at the park. >We ate late lunch at Happy burger shop. >The shop seems to be the American west restaurant. Happyがハンバーガーショップであることを知らない人のほうが多いと思いますので、「"Happy"という名前のバーガーショップで食べた」にしたほうがわかりやすいと思います。この店は、西部の典型的なレストランの1つにすぎませんので、theでなくaにします。また、西部の典型的なアメリカのレストランのようであった」と解釈しました。 訳例 We ate late lunch at a burger shop named "Happy". It just looked like a typical American restaurant in the West. >I ate turkey burger. >I t was delicious. >But of course it ‘s big! 1個のハンバーガーだと思いますので、不定冠詞を付ける必要があります。また、過去のことなので、it was bigと過去形にします。この場合は、It was delicious.とBut of course it ‘s big!を1つにまとめることができます。of courseを使う場合は「私にとって大きすぎた」とするか「アメリカの食べ物によくあることだが大きすぎた」のようにすると良いと思います。 訳例 I ate a turkey burger. I t was delicious, but, of course, too big for me! 又は、 It was delicious, but too big for me, as is often the case with American foods! >We went to recommend Glacier Point. >We watched sun set. recommendの意味が不明なため、「Glacier Pointを訪れ、そして美しい日の入りを見た」としました。日の入りは一語のsunsetで、さらに冠詞を付ける必要があります。また、今回の場合は不特定のsunsetですので、不定冠詞になります。 訳例 We visited Glacier Point, and watched (=viewed) a beautiful sunset there. >Then, Many people has gathered. and Volunteer staff started explaining. 既に過去のことなので過去形にします(なお、人々という意味のpeopleは複数形で受けます)。また、staffは集合名詞なので、a staff member(複数名の場合はstaff members)のようにする必要があります。さらに、何かを説明し始めたと目的語を付けたほうが良いと思います。 訳例 Then, a lot of people gathered, and a volunteer staff member started to explain something. >Today was Full moon. 「今夜は満月だ」の過去形ですので、「その夜は満月だった」にします。また、満月は一時的な状態なので、不定冠詞を付ける必要があります。 訳例 We had a full moon that night. >We watched to get moon when we heard the shout of joy. >It was one of event. 最初の文は意味不明です。後者は、It was an event.になります。 >Three days >We went Yosemite National Park CA again. ここもわかりにくいのですが、宿泊施設に1泊して再度訪れたと解釈しました。また、3日目なのでDay 3などがbetterです。 訳例 Day 3 We visited Yosemite National Park CA again. >I think it’s big park. >They can’t watch a day. 文法的には、parkは数えられる名詞なので、冠詞がつきます(1つの大きな公園という意味なので不定冠詞になります) 2番目の文は、「彼らは1日を観ることができない」という意味になってしまいます。この2つは、「大きすぎて1日では全部見て回れない」とすることができます。また、I thinkを使う場合は、「大きすぎて誰も1日では見て回れない」とする必要があります。「実際に見て回れなかった」としたい場合は、実際にできなかったのですからI thinkは使えません。 訳例 I think the park is too big for anybody to see around in a day. 又は The park was too big for us to see around in one day. >We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. ここは申し訳ありませんが意味不明です。 >And then we return to Santa monica. >However, came back there midd night. returnは過去形にする必要があります。また、returnedとcame backがダブっているため1つにまとめることができます。また、以下のように強調形にすると良いと思います。 訳例 We returned to Santa Monica, and it was already the midnight! >I was very very tired. >but Thank you for your driving. 突然youが出てきたのですが、この文はどのような意味でしょうか。 「ご静聴ありがとうございます」という意味でしょうか。その場合は、Thank you for your attention.になります。この場合はbutは不要です。

その他の回答 (2)

• pius
  • ベストアンサー率38% (73/191)
回答No.2

こんばんは。前回お聞きするの忘れたんですが、haroharo815さんは何歳の方ですか?それによってあまり難しい単語は避けた方がいいのかなぁっと思ったので・・・ でも前回に比べて、感情表現を入れられててとてもよくなったと思います。接続詞だけじゃないですが、一文をもう少し長くできればもっとよくなるはずです。 >I met Japanese traveler. I knew her in the internet. 例えばこの分は関係代名詞whom(最近は話し言葉ならwhoの方が自然です)一文にしてみるとか。 I met a Japanese traveler who I had got to know in the internet. >We went to Yosemite National Park CA. I left 8:00 arrived 15:00. We ate late lunch at Happy burger shop. The shop seems to be the American west restaurant ここも We departured to Yosemite...at 8am. But we arrived there at 3pm, so I had late lunch at Happy burger shop which looked like a Western restaurant. (Western だけで“アメリカ西部の”と言う意味もあります) 4文が二文になって、スッキリしました。 >I ate turkey burger. I t was delicious. But of course it ‘s big! I ordered a turkey burger, which... but... >We went to recommend Glacier Point. We watched sun set. Then,Many people has gathered. and Volunteer staff started explaining. Today was Full moon. We watched to get moon when we heard the shout of joy. It was one of event. この辺はちょっと分かりづらいけど・・・ people has gatheredは必ず過去形。 Today was Full moonはharoharo815さんがプレゼンするときが満月ではないから、「そのとき満月だった」 It was one of event.はイベントの一つと言うことでイベントは複数形。 We went to Glacier Point to see sun set. When many people gathered, a volunteer staff started to explain (何の?).  Three days→(旅の)三日目=第三番目の日third day >I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. I think, the park was too big for us to see around in one day. (文法的には,入れると間違いですが口語なので) >And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired. 「私たちがサンタモニカに戻ってきたときには、もう真夜中だった。だから目茶苦茶疲れた。」このように Whenとalredyを使って言ったほうがいいでしょう。 >Thank you for your driving この場合のyouはプレゼンを聞いている聴衆を指します。なのでI thank (…) for (…). です。 あえて、前文は直していません。何か分からなければ補足してください。

• aka2005
  • ベストアンサー率43% (22/51)
回答No.1

沢山あるので一つ一つ例文はつけれませんが、 下記のようなものを使えばよいと思います。 accordingly in fact again instead also likewise besides moreover consequently namely finally nevertheless for example otherwise further still furthermore that is hence then however therefore indeed thus after since when although so that whenever as supposing where because than whereas before that wherever but that though whether if though which in order that till while lest unless who no matter until why how what even though

関連するQ&A

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO3

旅のプレゼンをするのですが、アドバイス& 添削をお願いします。 Day 3 We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving. Day 4 I’ve wanted to go the J. Paul Getty Museum. I took big blue bus at St,transfer to talk the No bus and took Tram. I took part in the guide tour in pavilion. This museum is what Paul Getty who was the king known oil manage it. There are a lot of café and garden, it’s very nice! I love museum. I went to The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, LACMA,too. I went out for dinner with my friend who like in down town. She is very cute. I want to talk more with her. Day 5 I visited to watch Hollywood sign in Hollywood. I took one station by subway. So,I went to Universal studio. I was surprised because there are a lot of moves studios. I took part in studio tour. I enjoyed a lot of attractions. The Special Effets attraction is how the special effects for Universal’s biggest movies were made! The Mummy the ride is rollercoaster. Back draft,Terminator,Back to the future, Shrek and Water world are the same as Japan. I felt uneasy because I had go to home late.But it was Ok. There were a lot of people in the bus more than I thought it.

• 旅プレゼン(英語)

旅のプレゼンをするのに、いい英訳教えて下さい。 添削おねがいします。 I talk about my summer vacation. I departure August 7 from Kansai airport to San Francisco. I used UA airline 15:25. I Transferred from San Francisco to LA. I arrived at 9:15 at San Francisco. But the passport control was very crowded. I spend during one hour.] And I pick up my baggage and I left it again. And then I cheak in again. I had only 15-minute.but I don’t know gate No. I went to watch Monitor.I run to gate. I got it. I was relieved. However, the airplane was a trouble. I heard information broadcasting was waiting 3 hours . Maybe. Some passenger got off. I waited a hour after that, I left. I arrived at LA. But I didn’t know where I picked up my baggage. I was looking for it a few times. After that I got it . I took to call door to door shuttle bus. I went to Santa Monica. I stayed for a week. I went to watch Santa maniac pier. On the way , There was information center. I got some map. There were a lot of information center. And I went to best big street in Santa monica”3th St Promenade”

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 旅の感想

添削をお願いします。 I’ve been stayed in Hawaii every year. There fore, I need not especially do anything. I and my friend usually watched Fura show ,shopping,awimming and make dinner. This time We went to Aquarium and climbed Diamond Head. So,we went to “Made in Hawaii festival. I love it. The friend who live here took me to dinner. I was glad. I had a wonderful time. This travel was very happu.

• 英語を直して下さい!

先々週の日曜日、私は友達と遊びに行きました。 I went to the play with my friend on? 最初、私達は海に行きました。 First, we went to the sea. 人は少なかったです。 There were few peoples. 私達は靴を脱いで、足だけ海に浸かりました。 (ここの訳は出来ませんでした。(泣)) とても寒かったです。 It was very cold. 友達は、スマホを海に落として壊してしまいました。砂浜では、凧揚げをしている人もいました。(ここも出来ませんでした。(泣)) その後○○にいきました。 Next, I went to the ○○. そこで、遅い昼食を摂りました。とても美味しかったです。 We had lunch.It was so delicious. その後、プリクラも撮りました。 We took some photo booth pictures. とても楽しかったです。 It was a lot of fun. 訳ができてない所と、おかしいところを直して頂きたいです。宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語を直して下さい!

私は土曜日と日曜日バイトがありました。 I went to part time job on last Saturday and Sunday. 土曜日は○○でバイトをしました。 I went to ○○ on Saturday. 沢山の人が来ました。 Many visitors (guests?)came. その日はゲームを買っていく人が多かったです。 There were many people who bought a game on that day . とても忙しかったです。 I was very busy. 日曜日は○○でバイトをしました。 I went to ○○ on Sunday. その日はまだ2回目でした。 It was still the second on that day. 片付けや料理を運んだりしました。 I carried putting in order and a dish. 慣れていないのでとても緊張しました。 Because I wasn't used, I was tense. とても疲れました。 I was very tired. これから頑張りたいです。 I want to do my best from now on. おかしい所や、もっと自然に直した方が良い所を直して下さいm(__)m 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 旅日記の添削をお願いします

こっちのほうがいいよ~ってアドバイスお願いします。 京都は大徳寺に行きました。 数年前にお茶の先生に連れて行ってもらったことがあるのですが・・・ その時はVIP待遇だったので、三門の上に上がり利休像を見せていただいたりしました。 今回は弧蓬庵の特別拝観の為に行きました。普段は拝観謝絶な庵です。 28日 友人の勧めもあり終わってから金閣寺を見学に行きました。 29日 金閣寺を見たのだから銀閣寺も見ようと見学に行きました。 派手やかで目を惹く金閣、しっとりと風景に溶け込む銀閣、どちらも大好き! そして、なんて外国人の多いこと・・・ 私はいろいろな国の方々に日本に来て日本の文化をもっと知って欲しいと思っているので、とても素晴らしいことだと思いました。 I went to Daitoku temple. I visited there a few years ago with my tea teacher. We were VIP. We went up SunMon and watched Rikyu statue. This time I visited for specal watch day " Kohouan" We don't usually watch. Day 28 My friend recommmended I visited to Kinkaku Temple after that. Day 28 I wanted to watch Ginkaku temple. I like both gorgeous Kinkaku and natural Ginkaku. and then there were a lot of people from other countries. I think to visite them inJapan. They were known Japanese culture.

• 英語が得意な人に質問

昨日は、とても暑かったので、私達は、川へ泳ぎに行きました。 これを、英文にする時、私の解答は、 Because it was very hot yesterday,we went to swim to river. でした。 だけど、解答は、 We went swining in a river because it was so hotyesterday. 私の解答があたっているか教えてください。 そして、soが何故あるのか中2レベルの解説付きでお願いします。

• 旅日記の添削をお願いします

日記を書いているのでが、英文に出来ない(T_T)/~~~ 添削&アドバイスをお願いします。 また、京都に行って来ました。 京都市美術館のルーブル展を見に行きました。|゜、。) ん~感想はやっぱり私は絵画の方がスキだなぁ~ パリにまた、行きたくなりました。実はルーブル美術館には行ったことがない。(-_-;) その後、祇園でランチして、八坂神社を抜けて1年坂~3年坂を通り清水寺に行きました。(*^ ^*) I went to Kyoto again. We wanted to watch Louvre Exhibition in Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art. I thought I like painting. I want to go to Paris again. In fact I've never been Louvre Museum of Art. After that , We ate Lunch. We visited to Yasaka shrine ,from 1nen slope to 3nen slope . and then Kiyomizu Temple.

• 英語で自己紹介

英語で自己紹介をしなくてはいけません。文章を考えたのですが、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 “I’m not good at speaking English, so please pardon me. I’m teaching home economics at a high school. I’m a homeroom teacher, and there are 33students in my class. They are too much energetic, so I’m awful tired every day. But I really enjoy our school life, fight with the students. I belong to the student council, it supports our baseball team, school election or the school sports. Recently, we went to the baseball game of our school. We have a strong baseball team. Our team has been to Koushien twice. Last day, we entered the quarterfinal. That day was very hot, and I was really tired, but it was good memory. Now I’m studying English here in Tokyo. Though I’m poor at English, it’s very hard to study. Thank you so much for teaching me politely. I’m also a teacher, I know how difficult to teach. To study English is very difficult for me, but I will study English much harder. Thank you very much for your attention.”